Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aftermath: Survivor's Struggle

Aftermath: Survivor's Struggle

a part of “Aftermath: Survivor's Struggle”, a fictional universe by Bradok187.

"It didn't come from nukes or war like most folks thought. One cough, that's all it took for the world to go to hell." -Unknown Survivor

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aftermath: Survivor's Struggle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Aftermath: Survivor's Struggle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:12 pm

I have literally been checking the post page all day to see if anyone has posted. I'm in need of an update... I also think I'm slightly obsessed with this roleplay. I'm ready to get to the action-filled knock some heads off of zombies part! Argh!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 pm

Ok guys, first off let me say that all of you are doing a good job keeping in character and progressing the roleplay. Im glad to see that you guys are getting into it and I regret that I have been to busy to really RP as much as I would like. Tomorrow I really wanna pick things up and speed it along up until the next narration at least. I am about to post then ill type up the narration for the next part of the story.

Since Tempest is driving I want you guys to let him post so we can get an idea of how to react.

Also I might add one of you guys as a GM so when im busy RP can progress.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:41 pm

Ok guys here is how this is gonna go down. Instead of doing another narration lets just keep this going. Tempest is gonna transition us into the next part of RP so we are waiting for him to be ready.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:06 am

On it like a fat kid on a smartie!

Edit: Posted! Not anything fancy but it should do!
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:17 am

Kaaaat wrote:I have literally been checking the post page all day to see if anyone has posted. I'm in need of an update... I also think I'm slightly obsessed with this roleplay. I'm ready to get to the action-filled knock some heads off of zombies part! Argh!

Meeee too. Poor Luca is such a fish out of water XD

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:46 am

I'm liking where this RP is going. ^.^
ShaShaBoomStar! This is ShaSha, and I'm going to Boom your Star! Wait, no. Gtfo.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:50 am

Oh my god, I don't know what to post! T_T I'm supposed to be the clever and wise old man but the me typing now is as dumb as an ox.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:18 pm

I think it speaks volumes that you, even as a wise old man, are confued as all hell. Realistically the only person who is probably any good at this sort of emergency thing is Henderson, and he's terrified.

I'll wait a bit so those who are not as quick to post can get a chance and then I'll post again.

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Guess you have a point. I'll work on my next post now.

EDIT
Probably did something outrageous.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:12 pm

I think it's about time we do that first impressions thing.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:12 pm

I'd maybe wait for a little longer? Once they've gotten away from the Roamers and are holed up somewhere perhaps. *shrug*

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:08 pm

Busy at the moment, but will defiantly be posting tommorow morning!

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am

50 posts! Woohoo!!

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Great posts everyone, really enjoying reading them!

@Shasha: First impressions of what? I am confused

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Well allow me to clear things up. The first impressions Shasha is talking about is an idea that I had about 2 pages back. Allow me to quote it for you so you don't have to search for it.

I have an Idea that might give us a few laughs. How about after everyone has met we post an OOC post that says of what the first impressions are of the other characters from our character perspective. The rules would be: Keep it to one sentence and don't be overly rude when talking about the characters. As these are first impressions they are most likely going to be terribly far off base from how the character actually is. So anybody else like my idea?
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Ah, okay, makes sense. I can start though it will be the most boring since the Sergeant really only has dealt with a cople people so far.

1. Alex: Steady nerve, good eye for detail and not easily rattled. Assumes she is attractive but hasn't really had time to think about it.
    2. Jenifer: A complete bimbo, probably going to get them all killed.
    3. Zac: Probably a punk and trying to put on a cool macho show

That's about it I reckon, sorry!

Tempest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Tempest... Drop the probably. She is going to get them ALL killed.

Well. I guess I'll do that fun thing I suggested.

Alex: Cute, funny, and looks amazing holding a gun. Oh, and great nurse.

Joe: An older man who doesn't seem to like jokes or anything fun.

Beth: Lucky to have some family with her. Seems like a nice girl.

Jeffery: Wouldn't dream of messing with his daughter.

John: Hmm.... Seems cool, more research required.

The Sarge: Needs to lighten up, and figure out everything's eventual.

Luca: He seems like he's a regular tourist.

Zac: Hey, wait that's me and I seem AWESOME!!!

And last but certainly not least

Jenifer: My mother taught me if I had nothing nice to say I should say nothing at all... Selfish grinch.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaaaat on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Here goes nothing!

Zac: The cohesive type of guy who always has something humorous to say, even in the direst of situations, and genuinely a really likeable person on the inside and out.

Luca: The kind newbie/foreigner guy who is caught in the middle of a mess (and is on the verge of a panic attack) but still somehow manages to ask for directions and pointers on how to survive the crazy madness.

John: The guy who seems a bit chill with the situation, but defends him and everyone around him at great lengths?

Sarge: Gruff and tough guy (secretly with a kind heart) who can lead and defend the group even if he doesn't think he needs to.

Jeff: A father-figure to everyone with rational thoughts and his mind set on protecting the one thing that matters to him most: his family.

Joe: Serious man who has some knowledge/experience with what he's doing because of a tear-jerking backstory? (Haha, maybe?)

Beth: A kind-hearted soul who cherishes her baby and is determined to survive with her father for the sake of her child.

Jenifer: Well, a misunderstood spit-fired blonde who needs an attitude adjustment (but plays a pretty interesting, humorous character.)

Alex: Me, I guess! Can't wait to hear what everyone says about her.

That's all, folks.

Kaaaat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Seriously loving everyone's impression of Jenifer. xD Poor girl.

Sorry if these impressions are a bit overly rude. It's Jenifer, what do you expect.

(She has a pretty rough back-story that shows why she acts so...selfish.)

Joe ~ A quiet guy who is obviously old

Alex ~ Redhead thinks she's so perfect, helping the driver like a suck-up

Elizabeth ~ She really needs to stop cooing over her baby bump like it might go and run off somewhere

Zac ~ He's not funny, at all

Jeffrey ~ What is he, like 80?

Luca ~ Foreign boy's alright, I guess

John "Jack" ~ A really tolerable guy, I like him

Thomas ~ Freakin' vicious as heck

Jenifer ~ Just be glad you can finally escape from your past now

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Heh... This has no relavence to the RP what so ever but, it's kind of fun to share. I'm playing Bioshock 2, and I got an Achievement, I check my GS and it's 12345. I have never seen a GS hit 5 numbers in sequence like that. Alright, fun fact over back to your lives. I'm going to kick more splicer ass.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!