Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragons of Terra Firma

Dragons of Terra Firma

a part of “Dragons of Terra Firma”, a fictional universe by Dalmar.

"We are not at war, but we are not at peace. We are alive, buy do not truly live. A time of great strife is upon us. Champions will rise, a Tyrant will fall and a Hero will be born in a time of Dragons." -Maximilian-Great Sage of Elysium

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragons of Terra Firma”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragons of Terra Firma

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:00 pm

It's just nice to know you're alright :)
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:43 am

I. Thank you for your understanding with me as well. I have an idea for a post, i just need to get the drive to write it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Finally got a post up. A bit short I know, but it's more of a set up for a future post.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Actually. That does give me an idea for my post. Da, yes, I think it will turn out very nicely.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Ah! Y'all came out of hibernation while I was away for like a week. (I went to an anime convention in Austin then was otherwise out of town for 3 days following that...)
Yay RP activity :)

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:23 am

That's awesome. I'm mapping a post out right now, getting over sickness, much to do.

Might be a bit of a hold on the post. Unforseen, IRL complications.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:51 am

Hey all, how is every one doing?

The posts are great and I'll be working on one over the weekend.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:13 pm

I'm a tad busy cause of a design project, but I am trying to work on a post. Maxilith isn't cooperating tho...

Update: Sometimes I forget how fragile this bby is. I figured out how to move the post forward, tho it's prolly gonna end up being another long one... but hopefully by the end of it, Maxilith will have left the village.
And then that'll only leave Hadyn... -_-

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:25 am

We have a map! (sorta) It isn't the best and I had limited resources, (VX Ace: Lite) but it works for the most part. Since memory is iffy when it comes to province location, they might be off a bit, but I'm fairly certain I got them all.

My post has been put on hold. I've decided to wait for Hiiro's post, because things are about to take drastic turn in Tonule. Those darn arguments tend escalate ;)

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 am

Yeah, sorry. I'll try and have one up soon. There's something of a dispute going on over my dads estate, and such. So it's got me tied up.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 pm

I finally got that Maxilith post up! Sorry it took so long, I kinda got distracted working on a one on one venture...
(Dal, a friend convinced me to rewrite Asher...)

edit: OH HEY. In case any of y'all wonder what Maxilith looked like when he was younger APPARENTLY YOU JUST NEED TO GOOGLE A CHARACTER FROM MAGI. I just realized that the character Titus Alexius looks just like young Maxilith and it hurts because he was already a sad character...

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KulasLightShadow on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:59 am

Finally posted after a long time! Hmm...I seem to be like a ghost around here...*scratches head

Looks like the events are unfolding as it seems. I can feel the suspense in the air!

How's everyone doing? I hope everyone's doing fine! :)

KulasLightShadow
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:19 am

Indeed, things seem to be picking up a little. I just need to set Hadyn up to leave!

I'm fine, just a little busy with my major design project at school/work. Yet, I somehow manage to keep finding time to write things...

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:12 pm

Howdy y'all! How is everyone? Me? I'm good, but a bit distracted. Every four years I become a major sports fan as I root for the home team as well as enjoy the rest of the world as they unite in sportsmanship.

Fantastic posts; makes me eager to post up the confrontation between Ivagio and Dalmar. I've got some ideas mulling around in my head concerning Kulas' post as well.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 am

Ah, I posted. Sorry it's taken so long, there isn't much to it, but I'll try and get another one up when thing blow over a bit on my end. I couldn't find the post with the descriptions of the places we're supposed to find. If we could maybe put that in the ooc? To make it easier to find, I'd appreciate it.

I'm unsure what to do next as it is. So a little nudge would be appreciated. Tell me if I need to edit my post, Hiiro out.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KulasLightShadow on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:29 am

Wow, it's finally back after a day(?) of being down. Man it's good to be back!

Hi everyone! How's everyone doing? I hope ya'll are doing fine. Plus, I almost forgot, a belated Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly hope that your weeks were filled with joy and love!

Oh, by the way, tell me if I need to edit anything from my post, if there are any discrepancies and such. Thank you everyone! :) :D

KulasLightShadow
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:18 am

Two, almost three days the site was down. Been one heck of an issue to keep it down that long.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:00 am

Woot site's back up! Also new posts...(reads) Very nice.

My post is up as well. Yeah sucks to be in Tonule right now. Hopefully I covered everybody at the end there. Please let me know if I missed you.

Happy belated Hallmark Holiday!

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Ah yes! I was just thinking this morning that I hoped things would pick up soon! I did not expect it to be the same day XD Good posts!
Unfortunately, I'll be lucky if I can get a post up within the next week and a half. Next week is tech week for the show I've been working on, and right after that is an Anatomy Exam... *sighs*
Maybe I can wiggle one in before this weekend, but I'm trying to be productive and do scholarship things-
I've gotten a theatre scholarship for a school in Missouri, but I need to find a way to cover the rest!

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:44 pm

I did it! Hadyn has a post! It's one of my shorter ones, but it reached a good finishing point. :)

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!