Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragons of Terra Firma

Dragons of Terra Firma

a part of “Dragons of Terra Firma”, a fictional universe by Dalmar.

"We are not at war, but we are not at peace. We are alive, buy do not truly live. A time of great strife is upon us. Champions will rise, a Tyrant will fall and a Hero will be born in a time of Dragons." -Maximilian-Great Sage of Elysium

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragons of Terra Firma”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragons of Terra Firma

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:59 pm

I was like 0.0, haha, anyway, I'll have my post up asap, but it may be a couple days. I have some very unwanted guest in my home that I can't be rid of till the 1st. To say the least it has made my life very difficult.

I do have a general idea of what I'll do with my post, but, it's doubtful much will happen in mine. Well, maybe, I'm still thinking.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Hey all. How has everyone been? I've been a bit out it and I apologize. Makokam is having some issues so it may be a while before he can post. I'll be posting up a new post sometime during the week. This post should get your characters moving and completing their solo run. Afterward you will be meeting up with and working more as a group.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:28 pm

I'm trying to get a computer to use(As mine has had a rather large quantity of alcohol poured on it, not by me, of course.), but for now I'm limited to my cellphone. So expect my post to be delayed somewhat.

Okie dokie, I posted, not as good as I'd have liked. So I may go back and touch it up later.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:39 pm

I liked your post. I was originally going to say that the wall would not be metal, but an idea came to me after reading it. It's fits perfectly into what I was going to do and I now have a better reason for it. Thank you NobodiesHiiro. I will try to have it up tonight.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:13 am

Hey guys, sorry to have disappeared. I got stuck on writing for Hadyn and accidentally started writing astrology for the rp... like, star charts and a zodiac and everything. (Look at what this rp has done to me, Dal).
Looks like I didn't miss too much, tho. I'll try to have a post up by the end of the week, but I do have lifey things getting in the way so I can't promise more than that -_-"
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 pm

That's awesome Eikou. I love your dedication and I apologize if its got you bit frazzled ;)

Okay the call has been sent out. Have your champions began their journey to the scared groves, but remember it's supposed to be an ordeal so don't be afraid to challenge your character. Once you get to your respective groves a challenge will be issued. The challenge will be the same for all and it take teamwork to overcome it. What is the challenge you ask? Ah ah ah Spoilers :P

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Ah, forgive me if this is a stupid question, but, I don't remember a call going out. Is that a literal in game call, or are you talking in the meta sense of player knowledge?

My main question is: How will our characters even know they need to go? Or, where even that they should go? Is there going to be some divine presence guiding them, a strangle niggling feeling to go that they just can't ignore, prophetic dreams, mark on their body that compel them?

My main concern, well, not so much concern as confusion, is that for the most part, unless there is something like that, my character won't leave the city of Tonule. Not after a disaster like that, he'll buckle down and do his best to keep the city, and his people protected, now that the wall is gone it would be extremely against his character to just leave without one hell of a reason.

Anyway, any answers would be appreciated, sorry if I'm being a pain. XD

P.S. Some more info on Drakks would be nice, as I'm probably goona run into a few of those. Otherwise, I'm cool with making stuff up about them.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:15 am

The last lines of my IC character post was referring to the call. Annd I just realized I did not say I posted. *smacks forehead* and after I already asked you guys to give a heads up lol. My mistake. Anyway the final lines of my post are that of a greater presence. When it said "call your champions" that was your cue. Your Dragon will be calling. It can be an inner voice, a vision or even a feeling like you need to be somewhere, (As will be the case for Mirra) perhaps a messenger of the gods (ie the new priests)

Right now the Drakks are little more than wild beasts. Bipedal Lizards with with great strength. They are territorial and are said to be quite aggressive. They have a keen sense about the marshlands they inhabit, they do not attack blindly. They also remember previous foes and are not ones to attack groups of greater number or powerful arcanists. They have an intelligent leader (for reasons that will come out in the RP), but he isn't quite in the position to be a threat ...yet.

Also just because the call has gone out doesn't mean you have to drop everything you're doing and go. Let it flow naturally with your character.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:36 am

I see. Thanks for clarifying, really helps me out a bunch. I know what I'm gonna do now, it'll just take me a little bit to figure out how to implement it.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:28 pm

It's not got me a bit frazzled, it's the rest of everything I've got going on keeping me from writing posts that's got me frazzled. I'll try to find time to post my Astrology writings, tho. It would help if you might tell me which areas are next to others- a general map would be the most helpful, tbh. It doesnt have to be fancy; circles with province titles to show where each is would work nicely.

In the mean time, I know exactly what to write for Maxilith so I'll attempt to get a post for him within the next week.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:59 pm

I figured I should mention that I posted my first batch of Astrology notes. No months have been assigned yet cause I kinda wanted to clarify whether the same calendar is being used...

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Heya! I hope you guys had a great Thankgiving last week!

This is just a heads up, I made a post for Hadyn. Here's hoping I can get one for Max up, soon. Shouldn't take as long to write it, since I know basically what I'm writing for him.

EDIT: I ended up just sitting down to write Maxilith's post tonight, too, since I was tired of putting it off. Hope ya like it.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:22 am

Greetings everyone.
My Thanksgiving was indeed great, except for the Steelers' loss anyway. Great post by the way.

I've been fairly busy with hustle and bustle that comes with this time of year as well as the cold's usual effect on me. I'll be working on a post for Mirra when I'm able.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:52 am

@Dalmar: That's good to hear, though I'm indifferent regarding the superbowl. And thanks. I hope this winter's effects are mild for you- being under the weather is rather unpleasant.

Btw, I posted again. Because of how the scenes are happening, It's taking a few posts to get Maxilith and Hadyn to realize they need to leave home (though I knew it'd be harder for Hadyn from the start). I just feel posting them in scenes like this rather than all in one go is better- all together would be one hella long post :I

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Yo, are you guys alive?

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:37 am

Ugh, Barely. I'm not doing so hot, but I'll bounce back.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:57 am

Hey, yeah, I'm alive. Though, I can't say the same for everyone in my family, my dad died a few days before thanksgiving, so, I've been out of sorts.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Sorry to hear that Hiiro, take what ever time you need.

My condition has not improved much. I've been working on my post a little bit at a time. Mainly because if I didn't I'd probably go insane. Mirra keeps nagging me.

Anyway I'll have it up when it's complete. Thank you guys for your continued patience.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:38 pm

@Hiiro: Oh my gosh! Really sorry to hear that. Like Dal said, take all the time you need. I'll be prayin for you and your family.

@Dalmar: Nice to know that I'm not the only one who gets nagged by their characters. I do hope stuff lets up for you soon, tho. :)

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dalmar on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Merry Christmas y'all. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

So it turns out that little bug I had was a bit more sinister than I first thought. It hit me with flu-like symptoms, but I'm fairly certain it was not the flu. I'm still feeling the effects and I'm physically and mentally drained. I am recovering and believe the worst has passed. The post I was working on has been scrapped, (my mental faculties were greatly impaired and boy did it show) so I will be starting it anew with a clear head. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Dalmar
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!