Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Touch

Touch

a part of “Touch”, a fictional universe by comicbooklover.

Just one touch destroyed the world. Can we fix it before it's too late?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Touch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Touch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legendel on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Sorry, been in my own world and the current post posed me with issues.. most of them I decided to ignore =D haha.

I stood over the charred remains, it grew outwards in tendrils as if still alive and deadly. Glad I wasn't this guy. With nothing left of my predecessor but ash I glumly continued to evaluate the scene. Nothing vital destroyed, hardware, paperwork, discs, all intact. Receipts draped the desk. Jerks; they are taunts. Urging me to pursue whilst gloating. I took the collection of data and put them in my briefcase There may be something of use within this rubbish. I reached for the computer and stopped. A faint light blinked through the chassis. My heart struggled a beat and I carefully withdrew my hand from the power button and started to open the casing. Another bomb. This one seemed to be hooked to the power button on the computer. Nice try. I felt good about avoiding one of their traps but my hand wouldn’t stop shaking. Disarming it I removed the hard drive and added it to my case.

I followed the receipts to a motel, my brow dripped as I turned the handle but the room though horrifyingly ordinary and dull proved no danger. I reached the edge of the bed and I shakily sat What is going on with me, it feels as if I’m on panic mode. Clearing the sweat away I stepped towards the shower room. My eyes glazes and blurred as I opened the door. I made it through though I couldn’t say it didn’t give me trouble. As I took hold of the sink I noticed a tape recorder. Why would they leave this?. I pressed play and your voice filled my ears.

“Well done for making it this far, but I’m afraid this is where your journey ends. The papers with which I’m sure you’ve been following were doused in aconite, it’s been slowly seeping into your pours”.

My breath started to escape me as I dove for the door. I made it to the bed as I collapsed slamming my head against the foot and rolled out across the floor. I noticed a small camera on the side of the drawer as my airways ceased They were watching this whole time, how many more did they have?. An answer I wouldn’t ever realise as I blacked out.
Last edited by Legendel on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Legendel
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:53 pm

I feel bad I haven't got a post up, but I really don't know what to do for Charlie at the moment. I'm suffering from writers block for him, but I promise I'll force myself to get over it soon. I've been writing a story so I haven't been doing to much roleplaying, but I'll try to get back in the swing of things. :)
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 am

Maybe he could sneak into the dome somehow, after all, it's a very active place right now.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:23 pm

Okay, I half killed off Tech (sorry Leg), obviously there is room for an "in" as he could have fallen into the basement before the beam sealed it mostly but that's in Legendel's corner now. It was only done as I know he's left for uni study and wouldn't be as active. Also I've include a new story aspect, hope people are ok with?

Hit me back guys and girls

Riar
x
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:29 pm

@Riareous

I'm quite okay with the new aspect because the Dome possibly being a giant toaster oven will most certainly give everyone in the Dome something interesting to do. As long as Legendel is fine with the Tech thing, it's all good. :)

@Everyone

Okay, would anyone be mad at me if I made another character? I thought of a good villain who would be more of a side character that didn't get played unless they were needed... but I have already doubled characters, so if you would like me to hold of, just say the word. :3

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:31 pm

I wouldn't mind, more characters would be great actually.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:27 am

All for more characters, it'll thicken the story :)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:30 am

P.s. I spoke to Leg, he's fine with laying low a while, he has astrophyisc's exams to contend with at present; so we'll stick with he's not dead but definitely trapped and surviving down there for mean time. I'm sure some one will rescue him when he's ready to return :)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:06 pm

I'm also thinking of making another character, mainly because I need someone to relate to Viola.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Sorry I was out for a few days- I wasn't anywhere near a computer. I'll work on a post soon and get my character up.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey guys- just wondering, anyone still here?

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:21 am

Still here ;)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:52 pm

It'd be nice if we could catch each other online some time too chat :)

Riareous
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!