Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wiser and Older - Story of the Last 6

Wiser and Older - Story of the Last 6

a part of “Wiser and Older - Story of the Last 6”, a fictional universe by KingJuggalo.

A RP based off a story idea of my own creation. When a group of kids woke up they realize their whole lives were a lie. Now at the age of just coming into adulthood, they find themselves in the middle of a war...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wiser and Older - Story of the Last 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wiser and Older - Story of the Last 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Can I submit a character for the leader??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Yeah, defiantly. If you want to.
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:11 pm

@Anything, you do know I asked to refrain from using images of real people, correct?

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:15 pm

I know, I just realized that(sorry I was making two character profiles at once...not a good combo -_-, I'm looking for a replacement image right now) I'm very sorry.

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:41 pm

It's okay, I understand. Can't wait to see what you change it to.

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:47 pm

I made my Fifth member of the First Fifth character and I like him :3. King, in my character's history I vaguely went over some stuff that occurred between Omnes and my character, so if you want me to edit anything to have it make more sense in regards to your character, I'll do so!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 pm

I think it's great!

Now all we need is all the other reserved characters to get in and for someone to make a character for the 3rd member of the Last 6. We can do with 3 Spades members and we don't need all Supernaturals or First 5...so....yo, we need characters submitted if we wanna start this soon.

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:41 am

Awesome! I'm happy you like it :)

I would offer to switch my reserve from the Spades to the Last 6 but would only having two spades be beneficiary? And I was also getting a small idea on what to do for the Spades character so it leaves me unsure of what I want to do...Any thoughts? EDIT: I do also have a small idea of what I could do for the Last 6 character as well so either works with me lol, whatever's best for getting the rp started works with me.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Yeah, two Spades would be enough. I'm going to edit my Spades character a bit and make him the leader, so...yeah. There's that. So if you wanna switch, that's fine with me! Just le'me know so I can change the front page. :O)

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Wow, my timing is impressively horrible. 20 minutes too late to get the Spade leader. Hmm... I'll have to come up with a new concept.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Alrighty then! I think I'll switch my reserve ouo The cs should be up sometime today or tomorrow :)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:08 pm

@Life, Yo! No! You can still have the leader! See..SEE!! Me finna reserve the Spades Leader fo' you, dude! Yeah? Yeah!? Thank-you! For being 20 minutes late! Thank you!

@Jade Aight, I'll go edit the intro page.

Everyone happy? Good.

Hemhemhemhem :O)

HoNk...

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Oh, well that makes it a lot easier. But, since we're going to be playing the Spades, is there anything we should know about them? Like, what's their motivation for building superhuman clones and going to war with humans and aliens.

Also, is there any info on these aliens that people are going to war with?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Ooh, I was waiting for someone to ask this...hemhemhem >:O)

Go Into Detail Mode =Image
(Just gotta say, I made that GIF :OD I'm so proud of you KJ! Me too, KJ! :OD)

Anyways, let's start from the beginning.

One day, in the early years of the US; back when so many alien+UFO sightings were happening, it was true. It was the Galians. The Galians are the aliens in this story. They're very similar to humans in looks, but their is a few facts that cast the Galians aside from the term of use as humane. Galian males have a weird thing with their chests. If you were to ever be allowed to see it - as seeing someone's 'ziggme' as they call is equivalent to seeing human man parts in our world - is you were ever able to see it, it looks like a cockroach skeleton in the middle of their chest, as you can see the bones going over in a shell like formation that covers the heart and 'egg sack'. At the slight corners of the shell is four 'tentacles' that are a bit pipe like. These are used for Procreation.

Anyways, when these aliens came to Earth back in those years, they were able to cover the part of themselves up. They lived many years on Earth before going back home do to the realization that Human Man can't stand to not fight in wars. But during their time on earth, they breed with humans creating a ghastly race known to you as the Spades. The Spades are the cross-breed between the Galians and the Humans. They took on the Galian way of increased aging, as the Galian's aged or developed to adulthood faster than humans. Galians, unlike the Spades, have no human feelings whatsoever. Spades, though they can be cold and emotionless if they want to, can actually develop human emotions. They're extremely smart and can use their brains to 3/4th of Full Capacity than humans who tend to use only 1/4th. Thus, they have a natural Sixth+Seventh Sense of things, though these do not count as 'powers' or 'special abilities' like the ones they generated into the Clone Children.

Anyways, Spades never lived a normal life. They were already entering their teen years by the 3rd year of their natural lives. Once into the full human development of adulthood, they stopped aging so quickly. It was a reaction from the Galians and the Humans mating. They still age, yes, but they are seemingly in a state of immortality as it takes them thousands of years to age to 20 years more where as it will, obviously, take humans 20 to age 20 years.

What had happened was the Spades became greedy and obsessed with power, wanting nothing more than to take over the universe. One of the first few to join the Spades organization did a test on herself, a test to see into the future. The test worked and see saw the rage of her old people, the Galians, coming back to earth and try to take it other. This member of the Spades organization was the one to come up with the whole plan. They had knowledge of the Supernaturals as upon performing the test she had gained sight of The One Who's Everywhere and found the power ever so amazing.

Corrupted, she killed the first leader of the Spades, claiming the seat her own. She put her plan into action, sending 60 of the others around the world to seek out the healthiest of babies and to take a blood sample straight out of the womb. As this was going on, the American people rioted, going mad as the government was failing. Seeing this slip North Korea and South Korea went back into war, thinking the US couldn't step in. Eventually, war was starting everywhere. Mexico invaded the US. The US invaded Canada. Spain went into Old Soviet Union. Old Soviet Union went into China. It was everyone against everyone, no allies unless two groups hated one greatly. But even then, after they finished them they'd go after each other. It was the next world war. Then the Galians came again.

They had been orbiting in the solar system for years in five massive star ships holding many other smaller star ships. They saw this weakness on Earth and plainly wanted a planet to call their own again. As the Galians began to invade, the Spades took a space station a few of the members put together. It was rather alien itself in nature and had everything they needed. The fled to earth. The First 5 had already go out and into the stable places still on earth which was Hawii, Cuba, and any other places that were more cut off from the world by large amounts of water. Once in space in their space station, the Spades spent most of their time training and testing the remaining.

They were invaded once though by the Galians who mistook them for humans. They had a few men invade and took the life of the leader and a few of her men as well as killed a few subjects that were possibly going to make it into adulthood. Until they realized they were blood and fled back to the star ship. The Spades didn't take this lightly though. They realized the only way to conger would be to take out both the humans who discussed them with war and the Galians who had killed them with no mercy. And the prize of a universal empire run by them drove them crazy. A new leader and commanding officers rose up and they continued training their weapons. They even sent men back down to earth to collect the First Five so that they may use them to collect and use the powers of the Supernaturals.

O_O That was hell to long to write hemhemhem XOD but it was fun! If yall wanna know anymore amazing stuff, just le'me know. :O)

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Hey, I was just wondering, for my character who can summon any of the super naturals, how is he going to be able to summon the one who's everywhere if he can only be in the astral plane?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello!

Just had a look through the plot and it seems very interesting, mind if I reserve one of the first 5 (preferably the voice mimicking character.)

Definitely have to get in on this, seems awesome.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 pm

@Jade He wont really need to summon him for he's already there (get it? cause he's everywhere) but that's the one case where The One Who's Everywhere would be able to speak past the barrier of the astral plain to give guidance from 30 minutes to 3 hours time of speaking. So, in that case, it would be he's opening a screen window, to say, between himself and The One Who's Everywhere.

@Boye alright, they is reserveded for you.

@Everyone Else I plane on getting the first post up Friday or Saturday. So those of you that still need characters in, hurry yo asses up, homies! And those of you who still have a WIP, what the hell's goin' on, man?! Get those characters finished!

Okay, that is all.

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Just to make sure. I will also have to make a Spade Character as well? Or is that only for the supernaturals?

Once answered I'll get started on creating.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Yeah you'll need to create a Spades character as well.

KingJuggalo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Lol alright cool. And I'm assuming that for the other supernaturals I'll just have to use a vague npc with no defining characteristics (in case anyone ends up wanting to rp a supernatural) in order to get the information from them right?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!