Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Historia, All's fair in love and war.

Relationship Thread

a part of “Historia, All's fair in love and war.”, a fictional universe by yourbunnyboo2.

Welcome to Historia's royal court. This is not your fairytale medieval story it takes place in modern day. But it's still as dangerous as ever. Because everyone has secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Historia, All's fair in love and war.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Relationship Thread
Rules

• Every character has at least some sort of opinion on another, they've been living together for three months.
        • You can use more than one symbol for a character.
        • Do not submit your relationship thread post unless it is complete.

The Form
Edit As You Wish

Code: Select all
[center][img]image[/img][/center]

[font=century][size=275]name here[/size][/font]
[font=times][size=95]age - role - trait - trait - trait[/size][/font]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[center][size=105]β₯ = love | ❣ = crush | ☯ = neutral |  ッ = friends | βš” = enemies[/size][/center]

[font=century][size=175]Nyx Adrienne[/size][/font]
[font=times][size=95]symbol | opinion[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Evette Harke[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Katherine Goldsworthy[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Anais Beauchene[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Xavier Smythe[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Richard Santini[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Grace Lynn Brennan[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Alexandra Forbes[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Rosalinda Santini[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Natalia Bernhart[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Anthony Curtiz[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Adam Loire[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]Dianna Grant[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]name[/size][/font]
[font=times][size=95]for new characters | opinion[/size][/font]

[font=century][size=175]name[/size][/font]
[font=times][size=95]for new characters | opinion[/size][/font]
Last edited by merthur on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11/4 I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I'll be staying in the hospital for awhile, and lights off is at ten. I sleep a lot, I get a lot of tests done, posts will be slow and sometimes they'll be shorter than usual. I promise though, I'll try as hard as I can to be on here and get posts done.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Nyx Adrienne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Nyx Adrienne
19 - Lady In Waiting - Blunt - Charismatic - Unpredictable

β₯ = love | ❣ = crush | ッ = friends | βš” = enemies

Evette Harke
ッ | Even though I don't know Evette very well, from what Princess Rose tells us about her, she and I would probably get along. And eventually get in a lot of trouble together.

Katherine Goldsworthy
ッ | I don't know if I can really call her a friend, but I don't think she's a bad person either. Even though I don't like the idea of girls fighting for some guy... Well, maybe she's been forced into it or something of the like.

Anais Beauchene
ッ| I think she's nice, a bit scary at times, and I can't believe she doesn't like tumblr! Still, she dislikes the Prince as much as I do, so it's hard not to like her.

Xavier Smythe
ッ | I don't really have a crush on him... but he's hot. Though I'd never go for a guy that is possibly going to marry Rose, she's become a really good friend of mine these past few months.

Richard Santini
βš” | Richard just bothers me, mostly because he can make like, any girl fall for him, and he isn't even attractive! I don't know how him and his sister are even related.

Grace Lynn Brennan
ッ| I feel really terrible for Grace... Even if she probably doesn't want our pity. Though I haven't talked to her many times, I'd like to consider her a friend.

Alexandra Forbes
β₯ッ | I love her in a friend way! I guess being Ladies in Waiting really throws us together a lot, and I really liked getting to know her these past few months.

Rosalinda Santini
β₯ッ | Rose is the best, her, Alex and I could be like the Three Musketeers. Sorry Evette!

Natalia Bernhart
ッ | She's cool, and I think we're friends, but I definitely don't click with her the way I do the other girls.

Anthony Curtiz
ッ| Anthony is funny, so light-hearted and uncaring about everything, it's easy to get along with him.

Adam Loire
❣ッ | I've been sleeping with him basically since I got to the castle. It's easy, he's charming and kind and attractive, and we're really good friends on the outside, but I want there to be more.

Dianna Grant
ッ | Another suitor, another that doesn't seem to actually want to be with the prince and is genuinely nice. I adore Dianna, I think she's the sweetest person, and I like how her brain works.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

merthur
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:26 pm

22 - Lady-in-Waiting #3 - Charismatic - Compassionate - Intelligent - Guarded

β₯ = love | ❣ = crush | ☯ = neutral | ッ = friends | βš” = enemies

Nyx Adrienne
symbol | opinion

Evette Harke
symbol | opinion

Katherine Goldsworthy
symbol | opinion

Anais Beauchene
symbol | opinion

Xavier Smythe
symbol | opinion

Richard Santini
symbol | opinion

Grace Lynn Brennan
symbol | opinion

Alexandra Forbes
symbol | opinion

Rosalinda Santini
symbol | opinion

Natalia Bernhart
symbol | opinion

Anthony Curtiz
symbol | opinion

Adam Loire
symbol | opinion

Dianna Grant
symbol | opinion

name
for new characters | opinion

name

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 pm

20 - Suitor #2 for Prince - Vivacious - Sassy - Fierce

Nyx Adrienne
ッ | "She definitely seems nice enough. I mean, I have no quelms with the girl and we happen to have a conversation, I'm down. And c'mon, Nyx! Tumblr's like a fandom's playground! They bully you on there!

Evette Harke
☯| "The princess' best friend. I'm not sure what to think of her. We aren't close friends or anything, but we're not rude either."

Katherine Goldsworthy
ッ | "Such a sweet girl. I like her. She can stay. As long as she never crosses me over this whole suitor ordeal or take it too far, we can be friends - good friends even."

Anais Beauchene
β₯ | "Oh, c'mon! Don't look at me like that! You gotta love yourself!"

Xavier Smythe
ッ | "A good guy. An attractive good buy, but a good guy nonetheless. I like him."

Richard Santini
ッ βš”β£ | "Yes, I know I act like I dislike him and I actually do. But I can't act like we're aren't friends; he just pisses me off very easily. And, despite some opinions, I have respect for a suave man who knows he's sexy. And come on, don't even pretend like those eyes can't get you!"

Grace Lynn Brennan
☯ | "Richard says he hooked up with her once. I can't lie; I looked at her with a little judgement. But I can't judge her. She's just like a lot of the girls that have slept with Rick and I can't just judge one without judging them all. So, for now, she's fine."

Alexandra Forbes
symbol | opinion

Rosalinda Santini
ッ | "She's the princess and therefore, I must respect her. A little naive to me and she has a lot of growing up to do in my eyes, especially with the way Rick says their mother treats her. The day she breaks free from the woman and tells her like it is is the day I will definitely be ready to bow down to this girl, forget Rick, and call her Queen.

Natalia Bernhart
symbol | opinion

Anthony Curtiz
symbol | opinion

Adam Loire
☯ | "The family genes though!!! He seems nice. We're not close or anything."

Dianna Grant
ッ | "Another one of us suitors. Again, I have no problem with her. She seems nice enough. But if we come to a point where we are seriously gonna catfight it out over Rick, I'm going to look at her differently."

name

name
Last edited by Darkdiva_14 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 am

21 - 3rd suitor to prince - Sometimes Manipulative - Hurt easily - Stubborn

Nyx Adrienne
ッ | "She seems pretty cool though I do not know her very well but I wouldn't consider an enemy in the slightest."

Evette Harke
☯ | "The princesses best friend. I don't really know her but from what I've seen she doesn't seem like a bad person."

Katherine Goldsworthy
β˜―βš” | "I can't say I love everything about myself though I can't really say I hate myself entirely either. Sometimes I'm in a war with myself and sometimes I'm at peace with myself."

Anais Beauchene
ッ | "Nice girl. I wouldn't say we're the best friends but I wouldn't mind that actually but I don't want to go al stereotypical bitchy fight mode with her over Rick so if I can avoid that I very much will."

Xavier Smythe
symbol | opinion

Richard Santini
symbol | opinion

Grace Lynn Brennan
symbol | opinion

Alexandra Forbes
symbol | opinion

Rosalinda Santini
ッ ☯ | "She is the princess so I must and do respect her. She is also very kind so I wouldn't mind either with her to become close friends."

Natalia Bernhart
symbol | opinion

Anthony Curtiz
symbol | opinion

Adam Loire
ッ | "Over the last few months here Adam and I have managed to become friends surprisingly enough."

Dianna Grant
symbol | opinion

name

name

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!