Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Kishin Is Born

A New Kishin Is Born

a part of “A New Kishin Is Born”, a fictional universe by kylewolfblade.

The Kishin had been distroyed and peace was once again brought to the world. But The humanity of madness then gave birth to a new kishin. Will the new students from DWMA be able to stop it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Kishin Is Born”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A New Kishin Is Born

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A New Kishin Is Born"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: A New Kishin Is Born

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Hey! HEY! I want to join and so does InakoUchiha! I want a weapon and Inako wants a meister.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Reserve me a Meister, please~.

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:38 pm

OKay dokie, i have you guys under reseve...so once you summit your characters we will just wait for two more people and we can begin the rp. and if others want to join in.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:20 pm

I will be using Michiko Malandro from Michiko to Hatchin as my FC.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:12 am

Finally! Someone who doesn't add too many characters to their Soul Eater roleplay. Maybe this one will actually get started. May I reserve the last meister?

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:51 am

May i reserve the last weapon please??? ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:35 am

alright guys, you got the reservation now just waiting for you guys to submit your cahracters

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Hm if there are any openings for any character, I would love to take it. Just in case Ill submit one for each, both female. Thank you!

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Already on work for a Meister.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:51 pm

This is gonna sound kinda irrelevant but I felt like I should bring it up. So far in the character sheet, we have three meisters which are two guys and one girl and we have three weapons which is one guy and two girls. Probably just a coincidence~ XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:40 am

Guardian Aelita wrote:This is gonna sound kinda irrelevant but I felt like I should bring it up. So far in the character sheet, we have three meisters which are two guys and one girl and we have three weapons which is one guy and two girls. Probably just a coincidence~ XD

Haha I realized that when I was accepting characters found that funny...

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:45 am

and also for the pairing for the rp is gunna be
Hige Shizuka (RurouniBishi)-Jerrica Wilson (CyberGlowfly)
Styxx Rivers (InakoUchiha)-Kelly Even (Miyer)
skylar/skyler blade (kylewolfblade)- Misano Amane (Guardian Aelita)

hope this pairing are fine with everyone?

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:59 am

Sounds fine on my end~ Looking forward to the start of this RP!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:14 pm

I shall be putting up the post to begin the rp...just to let everyone know...i want everyone to at least get one post in so everyone keeps up with the rp...but this is only when everyone is in the same place...if everyone goes on mission with your partner then you just need to wait for them to post...so i rp we keep this rp going...good luck guys

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!