Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roses & Gold

~Relationship Thread~

a part of “Roses & Gold”, a fictional universe by Ever.

There is a famous saying: “In order to understand the present, one must experience the past.” However, what happens to that creed when the history you seek isn’t just black and white…or as beautiful as you hoped for? {PM if Interested}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Roses & Gold”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

~Relationship Thread~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Here it comes..the dreaded… Relationship Thread~~

Code: Select all
[center][img]Name Image Here/img]
[hr][/hr]
[img]Gif/image[/img]
[font=cambria][color=][size=155]Role[/size][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[size=95]{Name}- {Race} - {3 Personality Traits}[/size]

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/center]

[center][size=100][color=][u]Vermillia Party[/u][/color][/size]

[size=90]♔ [color=#4E1967]Casimir Vermillia[/color] ♔
.:. Symbols.:.
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♔ [color=#4E1967]Heine Vermillia[/color] ♔
.:. Insert Symbol .:.
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♔ [color=#4E1967]Eri Vermillia[/color] ♔
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♔ [color=#4E1967]Cecil Vermillia[/color] ♔
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♔ [color=#4E1967]Lacey Vermillia[/color] ♔
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♔ [color=#4E1967]Lealia Sauveterre[/color] ♔
[i]Thoughts[/i][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=100][color=][u]Halcyon Party [/u][/color][/size]

[size=90]♗ [color=]Anika Halcyon[/color] ♗
.:. Symbols .:.
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♗ [color=]Calliope[/color] ♗
.:. Symbol .:.
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♗ [color=]Rohan Azorius[/color] ♗
[i]Thoughts[/i][/size][/center][/font]

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: ~Relationship Thread~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfamousParadox on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Demoni 1

{Rohan Azorius} - {Tarnish} - {Loyal || Proper || Mysterious}

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Vermillia Party

Casimir Vermillia
Thoughts

Heine Vermillia
Thoughts

Eri Vermillia
Thoughts

Cecil Vermillia
Thoughts

Lacey Vermillia
Thoughts

Lealia Sauveterre
Thoughts

Halcyon Party

Anika Halcyon
Thoughts

Calliope
Thoughts

Rohan Azorius
Thoughts

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InfamousParadox
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Bride-to-Be

{Anika Halcyon}- {Seer} - {Curious | Imaginative | Innocent}

Vermillia Party

Casimir Vermillia
Thoughts

Heine Vermillia
Thoughts

Eri Vermillia
Thoughts

Cecil Vermillia
.:. ◑ ◑ ◑ .:.
W-well… he's is..um….quite….. unique..? I don't mean it in a bad way, of course! He truly is far different from his distant brothers, from what I can tell, and a lot of people adore him for that..*I think..it could also be his looks..* I never really had that much interaction with men..or woman… or with anyone for that matter…s-so please don't take it the wrong way when I shrink back when you talk to me! Though, despite his flaws, it's comforting to know that he treats other women of all ages like princesses, that he would never strike one. For that, I guess you could say I respect him. I wonder why Calliope and Rohan don't like him….?

Lacey Vermillia
Thoughts

Lealia Sauveterre
Thoughts

Halcyon Party

Anika Halcyon
.:. ☠ ◑ ☠ .:.
An opinion on myself…? That's an odd thing to ask… but… if I had to answer, I don't think you would like the response very much. I'm sorry but, in all honesty, I despise myself. How ironic, isn't it? Considering you are suppose to "love" yourself more than anyone else in this world… guess I'm breaking that stereotype. I can admire certain aspects of my person, I'll admit that, such as my body's abilities and the effort put behind such change, but that adoration is quickly lost when I look back. It isn't necessarily pity that I feel..but… more or less disgust. Since I was 2, actually since I was first brought forth into this world, I was melded by other's opinions and desires… I became a "bargaining chip", something, not someone, that should be put in my grandfather's coffers. I should be happy… after all, this is what any noble family strives for; a glorious marriage in which riches are sowed. But, I learned the hard way; when you live up to other's expectations, you lose sight of your own standards and wishes. Back then, I did what I was told… constantly trained to bear the brute of this world's harshness based on my appearance, constantly crafted to be both a lady and a man. Of course, it was worth it in the end… even if I didn't have a chance to be a kid.. I'm still thankful to Calliope and Rohan. And when I heard the King of Vermillia asked for my hand, I finally felt like I could do what I desired with my life. After all, that should have been enough to satisfy my society, everyone who wanted great things from me…right? I overcame the difficulties placed on me by my appearance, I am going to become a Queen…even if my husband isn't necessarily thrilled with my person. Unfortunately, I don't think it is…I feel as if my grandfather has even more tricks planned for his puppet granddaughter. After all, I'm a pathetic creature driven by other's wills and I can't do anything about it. …..O-oh, I'm sorry! I've completely ruined the mood… Ju-just lovely.

Calliope
Thoughts

Rohan Azorius
Thoughts
Last edited by Ever on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Prince 3 of Vermillia

{Cecil Vermillia}- {Human} - {Arrogant | Cocky | Flirty}

Vermillia Party

Casimir Vermillia
.:. ☠ .:.
I grew up with him and we normally fought together in our studies but he seemed to always take it too far. He would literally almost try to kill us in a class. I always felt something that was scary and intimidating inside him and maybe that's why we don't get along much.

Heine Vermillia
.:. ◑ .:.
We grew up together and unlike Casimir, I liked my other two brothers a lot more. Heine didn't seem to have that air of intimidation or anger floating around him. He was always immersed in his studies so I never saw him very much. I care for him though, just as all brothers do.

Eri Vermillia
Again, a brother that I, at least, care about. Being older with a wife, Eri often reprimands me when I go to mess Lacey. I don't care though. If she doesn't mind, it shouldn't matter if I mess with her.

Cecil Vermillia
I'm perfect inside and out. I can get all the women so why wouldn't I love myself?

Lacey Vermillia
.:. ☺ .:.
I can tell that she isn't interested in me so I playfully tease her from time to time. When she first arrived I teased her a lot more but after that, I got the point of her saying no. After a while, we became good friends.

Lealia Sauveterre
.:. ♥ | ☺ .:.
As a new person to the court, especially being a woman, this person peaked my interest. She's really pretty. Even though she might be very blunt, I still have an innate interest in her.

Halcyon Party

Anika Halcyon
The new queen sparks my interest and I sometimes think that my brother doesn't deserve the young girl. She should be mine but it's not my 'place' to speak out against the King.

Calliope
This normal elven oracle doesn't surprise me. What does, is that she is with the new queen. Not only does this young woman have a Taushin, she has an Oracle? This is certainly not normal which makes me question some things about all of them.

Rohan Azorius
.:. ☠ .:.
I don't like him. He just irks me. There is something wrong with that Taushin. He seems too close to the new queen. Maybe it's just me or the sword that he always carries when he's near me.
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!