Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Collapsing Mana

Collapsing Mana

a part of “Collapsing Mana”, a fictional universe by Igari.

With the discovery of Orichalcum, humes now seek to expand outside of their city. But for the magical creatures, this brings with it panic--magic has always been kept secret from the humes and with the additional involvement of extra-planer beings...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Collapsing Mana”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Collapsing Mana

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Welcome to the lovely roleplay, "Collapsing Mana". I look forward to see what your submissions will be! Over time, there will be more threads up if we want to get some geography going or keep track of certain events... as people reply and reserve, I'll update in the OOC who is what and what slots are open etc.
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Collapsing Mana

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:13 pm

This is fantastic! I've been waiting for an rp like this for a while now, haha.

Could I please hold a reservation as part of the Fae race/ Spiritual magic? I'm still trying to think of a sub-race that fits perfectly for Fae. I also want to look more human-like and not bestial looking.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:18 pm

Why hello my darling Igari!!!! Oh how I've missed you!! *runs and hugs* You know I'm down for this ;) I'll have my character for you by this weekend that is a promise!!! Love ya! ^.^
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:27 pm

//is run over because the hug is too powerful and goes toppling down a long hill for no particular reason Ahhhh...!! I look forward to seeinggggg //continues rolling and collapses in a heap at the bottom of the hill

... that was frightening. Anyhow, yes, you certainly can Alise. Once you come up with a more comprehensive idea, feel free to PM me and we can hash out the details. :3

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:35 pm

You two are so funny lol. XD

I'm so glad you made this. I will try my best to be up to par for you, Igari.

I'll begin working on my character. Get ready to be PMed about ideas and details on my character.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:58 pm

This is certainly subject to change, but I might make a human who is setting out to sea (land) with the airship, assuming this is possible.

But you know, we can always... 'discuss' things in private, Igaribbygurl. ;3

So yeah, when we're both on Skype together, I'll run some ideas by with you.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GunsInPockets on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:11 pm

I was wondering if I could have my character a Waldgeist or "Forest spirit" techincally it would be a fae that would have properties taking care of the forests.
Last edited by GunsInPockets on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You keep mason jars full of stars in the freezer and scoops of sunlight in bowls on the counter just in case they come home.
The stars get freezer burn and the sunlight rots.
They're not coming back.
Please come back.

GunsInPockets
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:16 pm

I'd also like to reserve a role for a human, if that would be okay. Possibly with one of the airships, but that's less than necessary and would need me to have a bit more information.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Hey again Igari~! I'll probably throw an elf in there... If that's ok with you. And question, is what type of pictures should be used, I'm taking a guess on drawn characters right? :o

And oh Qaida! Herro again. *Huggles*

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:17 pm

//spits out her water casually Famished, you are so unwelcome here it's not even funny. GTFO, internet husbando, YOU DID NOT PLEASE ME LAST NIGHT. Just kidding, I love you so much, please stay here forever. Yes, we can definitely talk over skype but I think it might be very useful to pitch this in here right about now.

I personally am making a hume for this RP, I may contribute a second character, have not decided if that will suit my whimsy or not... Anyhow! (Really did not expect humes to be so popular) My lovely Qaida has informed me that she will be making a hume as well which brings me to er, this unexpected hurdle. Ahaha, the airships. Well, lovelies, as mentioned, there are 2, and one of them is on glorious display during a festival and not exactly public access. I say this liberally because we all know PIRATES are a thing and I was totally expecting some of us //coughs to want to steal one. That being said, however, airships are not a starter item.

Now this brings us to our next hurdle--and I can't believe I'm saying this--but humes! Now at this point, I can accept one more into the RP but I'd like you, Famished, and you, Life, to talk amongst yourselves and figure out who would like the slot more and who is more flexible etc. When you both of you have come to a decision, please let me know and I'll update everything accordingly.

Also: update on slots, my lovelies.

Hume # 1: *Ahem, myself*
Hume # 2: Qaida
Hume # 3: Up for debate!

Elf # 1: Icy
Elf # 2: (Um, well Deio honey, I'll just need to wait to see how you respond to the PM but I'll put you down for the moment until I get updates)

Fae "sub-race" # 1: Alise
Fae "sub-race" # 2: Guns

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Hola again, Meow! Glad to see you!

Anyhue, fite me 1v1 noscopz Life if you want that spot! u wont. get shrekt. But yeah, anyway, I'll be at a party for now so I can't immediately reply, but I prefer playing humans if possible. Shoot me a PM and we can watch as I 360 silent shot you from afar discuss, Life~~~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:26 pm

Hey Famished~! ^^ Nice to see you again too. I'm seeing you everywhere now @w@

Oh awkward.... All the spots are filled.. Heh... *Awkwardly walks away*

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Ok, thanks for putting me down underneath Fae, Igari lol. I now know what sub species I'm going to be. I'll PM you more about the species details.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:51 pm

No problem, Alise, don't even worry about it. So at this point, we've got something of a happy family forming in the roleplay so I look forward to seeing who each of you will bring to the table! My own personal character will be done within the night, I just didn't want to place her in the accepted quadrant because I don't like preemptively influencing players and their characters. Ahem~

A small update, I'm adding Meow to the roster for elven characters.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:51 pm

I was just going to suggest we both submit characters and whichever one's better gets the spot. Then, not only will they get the spot but also get to sadistically watch the other's time and effort be thrown away.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:21 pm

It has been a year since I posted last on here... and now Igari is dragging me back by the elastic on my underpants for reasons unknown... I just hope she doesn't give me too bad of a wedgie. D:

I will be hopefully throwing my character up tonight because reasons. (Also, Igari, you haven't influenced my character at all, gurl~)

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:28 pm

BlackIceRocker wrote:I will be hopefully throwing my character up tonight because reasons. (Also, Igari, you haven't influenced my character at all, gurl~)

Yo you want to fucking 1v1 me ill rek u fasturd than u can say "I can milk these tits". Igari is mine!

Lifecharacter wrote:I was just going to suggest we both submit characters and whichever one's better gets the spot. Then, not only will they get the spot but also get to sadistically watch the other's time and effort be thrown away.

Greetings! It would seem that you would like to engage in a duel with myself. I must warn you that I am capable of defeating you more swiftly than you can utter the words, "I am capable of milking these breasts".The spot is mine!

Hmm, I guess I'll just start my character and try my best to earn the spot! Glad to see this roleplay looks lively though!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Yayayaya!!! So excited for this ^.^ So yes... my lovely Raruna, the beautiful Skypirate!!! She will do the bidding of causing chaos and destruction and all things of that nature wonderfully ;) Including the stealing of that airship. Because she can. >:) muahahaha....

Okay, so just to be clear, -and also because of all that talk about the airships...- I already had a discussion with Igari about stealing that airship, which has been excitedly agreed upon because as I'm told, it's going to help drive the plot very well ^.^

Looking forward to this for sure!!! Runa will do her best to keep that airship in... more or less.... one piece ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh god, dems fightin' words. Everyone's breaking out in WAR on the OOC. I am fair maiden. Pls save me. Qaida is my prince. I mean, Famished. I mean. You guys can duke it out now--MOAR FIGHTING. <3

Alright, anyhow! I feel like now is the moment to address something. I wanted to get everyone on the same page and preface this by saying, while I have reserved slots, that does not mean automatic acceptance. I will judge characters based on their caliber and how fleshed out they are as people, along with their potential to the story. So take time and effort with your lovelies, so long as you do that, you have nothing to worry about. Creation is a delicate process, as I'm sure many of you know already.

I will keep an eye out for new submissions >:D And for those of you contacting me PM, absolutely loving the new ideas floating about.

Igari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:45 pm

I'll take him on muahahaha XD I has strawberries his weakness hehe >:P

It's okay Igari!! I'll save you!!!! >.< *runs at her*

She's mine Pantsu-Kun!!!!!! XD

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!