Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Founding

Founding

a part of “Founding”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

A safe haven for orphaned children called Founding has been opened in upstate New York. What secrets does it hold?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Founding”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Founding

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Founding"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Founding

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello again Jadebud. Interesting roleplay you have set up here. If it would be alright I'd like to reserve a character spot while I construct my character.

In separate news, glad to have you back. It should be interesting to see what comes of both roleplays.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Hey Zalgo! I don't accept reservations, but you don't have to worry as I've only received one application so far, and you'll definitely get a spot as I know your talent. Can't wait to see your character already.

And thanks, I'm glad to be back c: & yeah I'm excited to see them both unfold >:)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Excellent. I should have my character done by tomorrow. It would be done sooner but I'm quickly passing out in my chair so I'm afraid I have to sleep between now and when it's done. When it is done it should be decently detailed though. I'll have my post for Psy Prep up by then as well.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:55 pm

Zalgo, if you look at the character quotes it looks like our characters are talking to one another if you reverse their order of appearance. XD Just something I noticed.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 am

My apologies but my full character bio may take a little longer than estimated. I probably won't have the post for Psy Prep up until tomorrow sadly but I'll have a lot more time to work on it then hopefully.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:50 am

I'll join! I can't really start until July 18th, as my internet will be temporarily cut off due to construction or whatever, but I can just have may character show up late, like 'hey, yo! Whats up, i'm the new guy who was supposed to be here (blank) days/weeks ago! ^.^

Also, what exactly are they supposed to discover? Supernatural powers? Alien cows abducting our fellow students? That the waffles are alive? :D

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:24 pm

*July 18th has come and gone*
*Cricket noises*

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Yeah, sorry about that!!! It lasted longer than they thought. -.-
But I'm back now! :)

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:35 pm

No, I actually meant that no one AT ALL has been doing anything for this RP since you showed up on the scene. It's honestly kind of depressing.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 am

wow, you weren't kidding... its all goooone... that might be because the layout kinda seems boring now, just another high school Rp. Add something like 'they must discover the truth behind truths, with the spirits of those killed in the castle asking them for help! ~wooooooooo~' or something. Lol. You know, just something to catch interest.

Except for the last sentence at the bottom of the page, the one in italics, thats just awesome.

Aaaaand, you never answered my question from a long time ago. May my character have an elemental ability he tries to hide or something?

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Unfortunately, I'm not able to answer that question. You'd have to ask the GM (who seems to have abandoned us) about it. Try sending a PM to him/her.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!