Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cirque du Mystique

Cirque du Mystique

a part of “Cirque du Mystique”, a fictional universe by SugarPlum22.

The Darcy Brothers bring you Cirque du Mystique. It will seduce you with the promise of immortality and glory. All YOU have to do is sign on the dotted line. "Will you pay the price for eternal youth?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cirque du Mystique”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cirque du Mystique

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:46 pm

I have made the first post in this Roleplay! It isn't necessarily a character post, but more of just a beginning post. You guys can start posting off of that. I'll hopefully have a real post up for the brothers and my own character, Mirabella soon.

Also, STimore, if you'd like. You can post something that relates to earlier then the starting point. Maybe add how Gresyson managed to sneak into the circus, where he hid that night, then when it started raining him going into one of the "storage" trailers. Which is really Mirabella's trailer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:33 pm

I'll actually put my character post up last, once everyone else has, because mine will include: when they finish packing, depart, and Mirabella discovering Greyson in her trailer.

Oh and before I forget. If you are like me and usually adds URL pictures or videos to describe things. Then you're more then welcome to. In fact, I encourage it! Especially for the performers! It's hard to describe circus acts, so you can go on youtube or somewhere and find a video of an act your character is doing and post it. But please do try and describe what is going on in the video in your post. It doesn't have to be super detailed, just enough so that you're not being lazy and like "oh here's my character's performance (adds video URL), and after that they're finished for the night" Yeah don't do that. Try to your best ability to describe what's happening. As for the picture part. Some girls, like me, describe the outfit their character is wearing and also adds the URL picture with it, so that others can actually see what the clothing pieces look like. I'm fine with that too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:41 pm

So I have added William's post to my first opening post, because when I was typing it out I realized it would fit in better in the beginning rather that later. Also, I'll have Mirabella's post up earlier then I chose to do before. But James's post will still probably be after everyone has at least posted once.

Oh! I forgot to mention. The trailers aren't ones with wheels, so they are stationary. That's why the circus travels that way it does. You can have them look however you want, inside and out, but no kitchens!

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum22 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:56 pm

I apologize for my lack of activity! I've been a bit busy registering and preparing for collage, also trying to find a job >.<

SugarPlum22
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!