Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Provenance of War

Vampire Knight: Provenance of War

a part of “Vampire Knight: Provenance of War”, a fictional universe by Aurae.

What is war without casualties, deceit without lies?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Provenance of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vampire Knight: Provenance of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Turns out Morgiana has no feudal looking outfits which means I have to go back to searching.

Any suggestions on what animes would have good FC's?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:28 pm

You have Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki series,

Fuu from Samurai Champloo

Ryogi Shiki from Kara no Kyokai

And some bleach characters like Rukia and Rangiku have a few images that are acceptable for the time period. Hope this helps.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:32 am

Just like Rainbow Unicorn said, this roleplay is obviously going to be amazing. You can tell you did an amazing job since it filled up instantly. I was hoping I could hop in line behind Rainbow Unicorn for if a spot opens up. I know it's unlikely, but you miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take. I'll be around if two spots do open up, as well I'm cool with any gender or role. I wish you a great roleplay either way.
Last edited by Ahri on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:07 am

After pulling an all-nighter searching for an FC I have finally decided on Princess Yona from Akatsuki no Yona.

If you'll excuse me I am now going to crash.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Alright guys,

it has been a long day... and I am tired. So very tired. Anyways, so far we have four WIP's and there is one role that might be opening here soon. Eeep hasn't messaged me as she said she would so I am unsure if she is still interested or not in the role.

Anyways, can't wait to see everyone's finished products/characters.

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Alright guys,

Sorry it's taking a bit longer than expected, but just a heads up, I have not received word from either Eeep or Scra about their characters. It is safe to say that those spots are now open for grabs meaning, the pure-blood vampire male slot is once again open, and the human or vampire male spot is open as well. If anyone is interested in claiming those spots, feel free to reserve them, otherwise we'll be two characters short for the time being.

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:54 am

If the spot for the male pure blood is available, I will kindly take it.

Equilibrium
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Sure thing. Since no one has said anything, the spot is yours for now. I will update your reservation as soon as I get home from work today.

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:14 pm

So far, everyone's characters are looking great. If we can get the final role filled, I think we shall have the green light to get this thing started! Hopefully we can get the final role filled here, soon!

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi! I am interested in taking the last remaining role. May I kindly reserve a male vampire?

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Sure thing though I believe you reserved before the PM I just received but I shall put you both down

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Oh dear ^^;; The other person can take the role though since I wouldn't want to trouble him/her and you...

@Equi and Misdemeanor
It has been a while since I have seen you guys, but I just want to send a greeting~

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Ellipses, the spot is yours. The other person backed out so it's yours if you still want it!

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:11 pm

Alright! I would like to reserve the role then! Please and thank you!

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Alright, I am home and your reservation has been updated, Gothique! If anyone has any questions, concerns, ideas, ect., ect., you are all free to PM me or ask them here. If everything goes well, we may be able to actually start Sunday or on Monday, depending. In the meantime, can't wait to see everyone's finished products, and Equilibrium, your character will be accepted here, momentarily. I just need to take care of a few things!

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:13 am

Phew,

I am finally done. I feel so accomplished! Ha. Anyway, I believe we are just waiting on Chesire, Gothique, and Ἔρεβος to finish their characters. Once they do, we can start this. I'm excited, actually. I have a lot planned for this already.

If any of you guys have NPC's you all wish to create, I made a thread specifically for them, however; all I ask is that you give me a heads up via PM or this OOC thread of who they are and what purpose they are going to serve in the story. I have a specific plot-line going for this and I want to make sure everything fits in perfectly with it.

Also, if you have something in mind for your character, perhaps a little sub-plot you wish for them, again, feel free to PM me. I love discussing possible plot-twists and other things. I don't mind collaborating with others, and I actually enjoy it when people submit their ideas. I'm a little odd, I know, but I just wanted to throw that out there. Also, I will probably be needing a Co-GM for this to help me manage this and keep things flowing smoothly. If you feel you'd like to be that person, please PM me and we can discuss things further that way.

I look forward to everyone's finished products!! They all look amazing so far!

P.S. You may all call me Rae if it's easier. I'll be giving you guys monikers along the way... it's sort of a habit of mine. I am not ashamed >>

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:17 am

Finished Yuuki, I hope she is acceptable.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἔρεβος on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Finished with my character, finally. Sorry it took so long. By the way I know my username is weird but it's just the Greek spelling of Erebus, The god of darkness and shadow. Anyway, just letting you guys know so you don't have to copy and paste my username all the time. Referring to me as Erebus is just fine.

Ἔρεβος
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:38 pm

No worries!! I shall update the front page as soon as I get home today. I have a long shift at work and won't be home until another 4 hours or so. Depends really how generous the boss will be >>

I think we are just waiting for Gothique, then, to finish and them we can start probably sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Depends on how in feeling, actually. Ugh stupid changing weather made me sick :/

Aurae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:52 pm

@Ellipsis of Gothique: Hi! It has been a while. Hoping to have a wonderful RP time with you and of course, with everyone else as well!
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!