Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Voyages of The Calypso

a part of “The Voyages of The Calypso”, a fictional universe by DatFishMunkie.

Twenty two years ago the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger was executed, but not before releasing knowledge of the whereabouts of his greatest possession: One Piece. What will the crew of the Calypso do with the time that they have on a world of wonders?!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Voyages of The Calypso”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DatFishMunkie on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Voyages of The Calypso"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DatFishMunkie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Voyages of The Calypso

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Glow on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:55 pm

Aye, I'll be reservin' the first mate, if ye be havin' me. I'll just go kill myself now

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ghost Glow
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DatFishMunkie on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:01 pm

D: Oh noes. Sorry bro. I mean I would love to have a Second Mate, but a friend I was planning with this was going to take First Mate. :D I would really like to have good RP'ers as soon as possible, despite the simpleness of the entire thing.

DatFishMunkie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost Glow on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Eh, second mate works for me.

Ghost Glow
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DatFishMunkie on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:17 pm

Hey mate, if you can watch out for the character sheet, it might change between now and probably all the time. So. xD I don't need updates each time, because I don't want others to suffer for my slip ups, but it'd be nice.

DatFishMunkie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DatFishMunkie on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:56 pm

:O Okay, right. If you're joining, creating a character, or somes; can you sound off? I'd like to know who we got. If you can Character Names would be coo, so I can put them down under the roles taken.

DatFishMunkie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:15 am

Finished creating mine. Not sure how many peeps we'll end up having so I put her just as "First Mate" but she can also double as Helmsman or Navigator if needed.
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:15 am

Tempted to join this. Despite of it's simplicity, I wouldn't mind having a go on making a character for the Navigator spot... Not sure if anyone's specifically aiming for that, though.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Ah, screw it. I usually like my character being a captain, but...I'll take the musician. I already have an idea for it.

EDIT: I take that back. I'm not joining.
One day, I would like to have a five-hour-long chess game with myself. It would truly be amazing, because then it would mean that I am quite intelligent. The longer the game (against yourself) shows intelligence. Today, I lasted thirty minutes. Tomorrow, hopefully an hour. A week from now? An hour and a half. A year? A decade? Five. Hours.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DatFishMunkie on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Sorry for not being to your liking Insaen! D: But as for Byte; I got your PM, I will fix the simplicity of it. It's just a rough draft entirely. I've been working on the story for a couple of hours now.

DatFishMunkie
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!