Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

It All Started With A Book

It All Began With A Story

a part of “It All Started With A Book”, a fictional universe by BraceBlaze.

Four teens and four storybook characters are suddenly thrown together, as the storybook characters are suddenly transported to "reality".

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It All Started With A Book”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

It All Began With A Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "It All Began With A Story"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: It All Began With A Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:00 am

This sounds awesome! Can I reserve Rapunzel?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:23 am

@shadowseductress Yeah, I'll reserve her right now.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:26 am

Sweet. I'm headin to bed so I'll start her when I get home from work tomorrow!

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:45 am

May I reserve Merida?
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayKinz on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:50 am

Hey can I reserve Peter Pan I would love to play out this character ^-^

Do that again, and I will end you!

MayKinz
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:19 am

@Mei & @MayKinz Of course!

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:34 pm

Hello, I'd like to reserve Teen 1.

I was wondering if I could chance the FC to Heo Young-ji because I'd name her Wen Di and I think that would be kind of cute.
I'm fine with Hayley Williams too.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:21 pm

@PhoenixGirl369 You are reserved, and sure no problem Heo Young-ji is fine.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Okay everyone I'm going to see if we can get this up and running soon. We're missing three characters. One is reserved so we don't have to worry about that one. So that leaves only two characters that we need filled. I'll take on one, but I don't know if I can take on a third. So if anyone can and is willing to take on another male role that would really help.

Also I am hoping to have the first post up by maybe Wednesday or Thursday depending on how fast the person can get their character turned in. I'm going to make a thread later on for character relations, basically for the teens. They may or may not know each other from school and may or may not be friends.

Lastly I want on your guy's input on how we should start the role-play off. I was thinking about starting it off with the storybook characters popping into the rooms of the teens and then like one or two post of them interacting before we skip to the next day where they'll all go to school and meet up somehow. I'm not quite sure though, what do you guys think?

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:56 am

That sounds good to me! If you can't find anyone by Wednesday I'll take on the male role, I'm not very good but I need practice!

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:58 am

May I take on male 4? It says open on the intro page and this seems interesting and fun so...

Will start making character sheet now? :)
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:02 am

@Alle9009 Yes yes yes.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:19 am

Ok, I'm almost completed. Though I'll probably be using Lucas Grabeel. Will that be ok? If not, I'll just stick to Gregg Sulkin.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:28 am

@Alle9009 that's totally fine.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Okay everyone bad news. So the person who reserved Peter Pan has sadly notified me that they can't participate in this role play. Sooo..we need to fill that role. I'll see what I can do. I'm definitely starting this by Thursday at the latest though.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:23 pm

The first post is up. Yay, I haven't role-played in months. I'm rusty!

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:41 am

We just have to wait until Mei will post to be able to post again. After that you can post whenever you like.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Is teen 2 still open? The boy matched with Rapunzel.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm sorry for such the long delay everyone. I will be posting soon, I'm just sorting something out with the character Merida.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!