Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chintamani Academy for the Inhumanly Inclined

a part of “Chintamani Academy for the Inhumanly Inclined”, a fictional universe by Thundergod1020.

After the discovery of other intelligent species aside from humans, the Chintamani Academy was created to integrate them all.(A redo of the currently MIA Wisteria Cresting's idea)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chintamani Academy for the Inhumanly Inclined”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:11 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Chintamani Academy for the Inhumanly Inclined"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Chintamani Academy for the Inhumanly Inclined

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:15 am

Can I re-sumbit my character into here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:32 am

New persons can join this RP or it is just from the actual RP? Because I would like to join this RP.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:05 am

Could I possibly join as well? (Heyo Mikey), I did intend to join the original, but I was busy with another RP created by Wisteria at the time. Should we refer to the previous slots for reservations?

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:53 pm

Hey just wanted to suggest at least putting the character list in this rps intro so that new people and old people can reserve spots and such. Obviously it doesn't have to be exactly the same but just a list with at least the two of every species, one of each gender, and whether the spot is reserved or not. Also I added Kazuki, my character from the previous rp.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Good think, LostSouls, I'll add that ASAP.

Everyone else, feel free to submit if you were in the previous rp or aiming to be(As in already posted in the OoC over there.), those who were in get dibs, and if you weren't, just ask first.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Could I reserve the F-class human slot? Gonna use a FC I haven't been able to apply yet, Ooyama from Angel Beats?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Yes you can, and Mei, if you post a FC I'll reserve you a spot.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:09 pm

Quick question, when are CS's due? I should have mine finished later today.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:59 am

I tend to be a bit lax on that sort of thing, so how about a 3-day limit from reservation to posting of a near-finished CS?

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:48 pm

If there are any possible open slots... I'd take one.. Or if one magically opens up.. Ha.. I dunno I liked the idea.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Have everything but the bio done. I'll finish it later tonight, after I do some HW which I totally wait til the last second to start.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:35 pm

Almost done, just seeing if everybody's on board? Also, anybody have any friends which might want to join? Thunder and I chatted a bit, seems that we only need one more applicant.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:41 pm

Yes you can toss yourself into a slot, sorry for the delay, RPG was a dick to me.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:18 pm

I think we have one too many humans and we're missing the last alchemist and elemental... Oh! And Kazuki is an S-class, just letting it be known. I don't think any of this matters though I'm just excited to start!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:18 pm

I hear you need an S-class?
I'd like to reserve one then.
FC:Chihiro Furuya

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:51 pm

What species? Werewolf?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:03 pm

I was going to have him be an alchemist xD

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:32 pm

Cool =P

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Not sure if Thunder's gonna actually boot this up or not?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!