Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

1 New Update

Reservations

a part of “1 New Update”, a fictional universe by Kawaii Desu.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how important is your social life to you, hmm?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “1 New Update”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaii Desu on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:45 pm

If all of these fill up, I'll open more slots. You have 24 hours to send in your character sheet after reserving. :3

[] - Open [X] - Taken [R] - Reserved

PRESTIGE
"Basically, a group of guys who think they deserve a special V.I.P. label on their foreheads just for existing. Not all of them are spoiled rich kids, in fact, most aren't. However, that doesn't really stop them from being popular and wanted (the good kind)."
I. Name. Age. Male. The founder. [R]
II. Name. Age. Male. The rich kid. []
III. Name. Age. Male. The hopeless romantic. []
IV. Name. Age. Male. *TITLE* []

THE GANG
"Wouldn't it be funny if I told you that most of the Gang's members met in summer camp? Well it's true. What happens when you're a rebellious teenager that has been sent to 'happy place'? That's right, you break the rules. The Gang hosts most the parties of Norwich and if not for those, I wouldn't have such an easy time finding out things. Thanks guys."
I. Name. Age. Male. The host. [X]
II. Name. Age. Female. The Italian. []
III. Name. Age. Female. The reckless. [R]
IV. Name. Age. Male. Everyone's best friend. []
V. Name. Age. Gender. Title. []

MAJOR
"Now, we're not really talking money. I'd say these kids are really stuck up. They think they're the best, they think that any stupid thing they say is cool.. Know what's funny? They still have TONS of friends. I wonder why..."
I. Name. Age. Female. The golden girl. [X]
II. Name. Age. Female. Straight A. []
III. Name. Age. Male. The mischievous. []
IV. Name. Age. Gender. Title. []

THE WEIRDOS
"The title says it all, huh? They're not.. Weird. They're just not Norwich styled. Yeah, I'm mainly talking appearance and interests. Good thing is, they don't miss out on partying. I guess that's why they're so interesting."
I. Name. Age. Male. The introvert. []
II. Name. Age. Female. "Little miss crazy" []
III. Name. Age. Gender. Title. []
IV. Name. Age. Gender. Title. []
Last edited by Kawaii Desu on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind, don't matter. And those who matter, don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawaii Desu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:46 pm

If love to reserve the reckless female in the 'Gang'! I'll start up a WIP!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyanbell on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:07 pm

May I reserve The Founder in 'Prestige'? Thank you.

Nyanbell
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Hiya! I'd love to reserve two, if that's okay! A male and a female. I'd love to put up a WIP for The Introvert male and The Italian female <3
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxylicious on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:06 am

Can I reserve the everyone's best friend male in the gang company?
"Live life like a fox but with the determination of a vulture."

Foxylicious
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingDaydreams on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:07 pm

May I reserve the Italian of The Gang is she isn't already taken?

DancingDaydreams
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!