Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

a part of “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

The Grimm are growing in number, Huntsmen and Huntresses are falling all over Remnant. The Four Kingdoms have united at Beacon Academy and brought all top students with them, the borders have been closed. This is Graduation/War!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:54 pm

Might PM Gypsy, since the aircraft would make sense. The launch pads were only employed during the first year's forest excursion, to decide the teams. Most teams are transported via smaller aircrafts. Since Alli posted, guess we're waiting on Gypsy/giving Eskay time to finish their CS.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:49 pm

I will be posting in the morning, sorry for the hold up.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:32 pm

Who is playing Weiss and Ruby? Or are they NPC's?

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Weiss and Ruby are both supposed to be NPCs as are Juane and Pryyha

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Jericho Rifter is complete! As soon as I get the okay from the GM, I'll have him join the fray!

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Ok thank you:)

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Noice. I'll hold off from a post until then. I'm sure Rico will have fun poking at Jericho's buttons~, >.>

I guess there'll be a timeskip to the beginning of the missions soon?

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:41 am

Jerry's been officially accepted! I'll definitely get his connections web done, but will probably hold off on a post until tomorrow- had a long gig today, and haven't been home very long!

Looking forward to RPing with you all! Let me know if anything Jerry says in his connections goes against how your characters would interact with him!

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Calyx?

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Haven't seen much activity from team SBER. If all of TNJR is still here, I could post something. Just want to confirm that all members are on deck.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:18 am

Yeah I've been wondering what happened to the rest of my team. I'm hoping someone else from SBER will post soon though.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom's Bullet on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:56 am

I guess it's because, We are supporting characters, You know, In the real show, There is Team RWBY, and then the scrublord Team, Team JNPR, That's us.

Phantom's Bullet
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Arc Warden World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 am

Wouldn't say that, looks like both teams have been given equivalent standings/missions. Nothing states there are any secondary characters, except for the NPCs.

I also feel like waiting on Calyx to just skip to the missions, and plop the teams into the scenery preceding the action.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:16 am

Sorry, guys I thought I had posted a few days ago that I wanted to do a time skip after everyone has posted twice, and that means we are waiting on Sienna and Dydaim. I'm going to message them to see what is up!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:18 am

Phantom: There is no sub Team in this RP, I have plans for this and one team is on a major plot mission, the other is on a mission that helps develop the plot. Which is which, you won't know til we get rolling!!!!!!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:44 am

I'm so sorry guys, I had written up a post and thought I posted it. Apparently it didn't go through though and I just didn't notice. This happened to me on another rp I'm in, I think it has something to do with my phone. I'll be more aware about it now that it's happened to me more than once. Again I'm really sorry!

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:35 pm

@Calyx - I know you want to wait for everyone, but two people in SBER haven't posted in over a week. Could TNJR at least get moving? The last thing I want is for an entire, perfectly active team to lose interest and quit.

@Phantom - If anything, TNJR is the supporting team. Calyx is the thread owner, and they're part of SBER, so why would SBER take the back seat to anything?

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:40 pm

I was just waiting for some more of my team members posted before I made another post myself. But I should have a post up sometime tomorrow.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:34 pm

et al, Trust me, I have a lot of story prepared for you guys, alot of tough choices and a few brilliant surprises, just wait and see!!!

@TNJR, prepare to move out, MAGGOTS!!!!! YOuR FLIGHT IS SCHEDULED TO LEAVE AT 0600 HOURS, be at the flight deck bright and early, or get left/rekked. Your mission will not be easy, Weiss will tell you that once you are in the air.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:54 am

Will be posting later today. Gonna make some lunch first.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!