Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

a part of “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

The Grimm are growing in number, Huntsmen and Huntresses are falling all over Remnant. The Four Kingdoms have united at Beacon Academy and brought all top students with them, the borders have been closed. This is Graduation/War!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:01 pm

All teams roll out!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Post is up, sorry for the long wait. Ready to rock and roll. Yeah.... -motivating phrases and words n' stuff-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:41 pm

Is anyone going to post, This is getting depressing!!!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:29 am

Just did! Sorry for the delay all!

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:53 am

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!!?!!!????!!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:03 pm

I'm here! I posted! Sorry it took me forever, life has been hectic!

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:30 am

I'm really sorry guys my internet is down, the bill didn't go through.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Hey guys just a heads up I'm going on a camping trip and I'll have no way to access the wonderful world ot the Internet. So I won't be able to post again until Monday.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:07 pm

I'll post later today. Rico's gonna sing some idiotic song while flying in the airship.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:31 pm

YO guys, sorry for leaving like that, my Older PC decided to take a shit and die, so now im on a new on!, il read the posts and post.
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Actually give a few hours to get my OC up, il resubmit, i have had a few new ideas

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:56 am

"but yes, im not taking a spot on the team, im going dark side, so you dont know me and never had."

I'm sorry, but what?

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:08 pm

@Alligot,

I am RPing a Villain.

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:20 am

HELLO< my rp-ers, This is your GOD! Jk, it me the GM, I'm here to let you know that Booker is back as a baddie, He was supposed to be the pilot on the airship but he posted before I could give him complete details on the mission ahead, just a fair warning, don't trust your instincts but also trust your instincts, if you get what I mean..... I'm a tad bit crazy atm so, yeah,!!! Enjoy, more surprise and such will be developing shortly!!! SO STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:42 pm

This one didnt die out, did it?

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:17 pm

Honestly, I don't even care anymore

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Dead/10, would Dead again

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!