Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising

Connections

a part of “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

The Grimm are growing in number, Huntsmen and Huntresses are falling all over Remnant. The Four Kingdoms have united at Beacon Academy and brought all top students with them, the borders have been closed. This is Graduation/War!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “RWBY: Bloodmoon Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Connections

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Write the name of your character, then your team mates, and how your character feels about each one.

Do you have feelings for your partner, do you love your team captain, is that one kid on your team the bane of your existence post it here!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Connections

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:52 pm

LETS MAKE OUR TEAMS GUYS!!
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Ricochet Quixo | Team TNJR Opinions
Theme Song:mafumafu - Soul Distortion Terrorism

Terry Sawyer - "She's the leader, so by default, I would follow her to the ends of Remnant. Hierarchy aside, she's quite the easygoing person and surprisingly lenient. If I ever need some advice or just a person to make small talk with, she's usually the first person I reach out to! To an individual who'd rather shoot first and ask questions at a later scheduled date, her more amicable approach definitely resonates well in my book. Comparing her to past drill sergeants, she doesn't have the generic leader archetype per se. But she makes up for it by going against the common formality and making do with her own tact." | They're on good terms, and due to Ricochet's militaristic background, he barely raises a voice of opposition to her.

Natalie Evans - "In all honesty, she acts more motherly than my own mom. I have no idea how she keeps tabs on all of us, and she always manages to restrain herself from throwing me off of the academy whenever I goof around. Seriously, she holds her ground better than most of my teachers. I wouldn't believe it myself if I was told she was nineteen, given how mature she acts. Combat-wise, there's no other person better qualified to support than her. Not only can she remain in the back and keep us moving, but she can also switch into vanguard if one of us are suddenly wounded, so she's already a viable comrade." | They're also on good terms, although Rico's occasional charades of giddiness is always a bit to handle, they've always been friendly with one another.

Jackson Slate - "You know, for every yin, there's a yang. If you want my opinion about Jackson, we contrast quite considerably in all honesty. But who says clashing colors and pure opposites can't work together? Actually, I see his reticent personality as one of his positive points! Succinct and straight to the point, no time for lollygagging. If I need an equivocation of the distance between myself and a few enemies, that gaze of his can make necessary calculations in a split second. Being the squad's most versatile member, he's good at taking a lot of hits while still dealing a notable amount of damage. He may be a bit... detracted from the world, but once you become a blip on his radar, you can get to know the guy better. Good luck though, took me about a year before he remember my name." | They're friends. Kinda. It's kind of a grey zone, no pun intended, but that's how it is. The two talk once in a blue moon. Yet when they're on a mission, they can coordinate by transcending the restraints of audible communication.(Hope the pic's alright)
Last edited by Jedly on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:21 am

Terry Sawyer | Team TNJR Opinions
Theme Song:Under Wraps||Ghost Town

Ricochet Quixo - "Ricochet is pretty funny to be around. Not only is he a good fighter, he's also a good friend. I can tell he likes how relaxed I am. I only know a little about his past, just that he was raised in a military family and I think because of that he never really got to be a kid. He knows I'll always be there when he needs to talk. I really like him. As a friend!"

Natalia Evans - "Natalia is the mother of the group, she is the one to always make sure we have whatever we need and that we are ok. Being someone that grew up without a mother I am so thankful to have Natalia as a friend and have her on my team. She is strong and in a fight I wouldn't want anyone other then her by my side, there's no other person better qualified to support us than her, and she is so young! She keeps us moving and at a moments notice she can instantly help if someone is hurt."

Jackson Slate - "Jackson is probably the squad's most versatile member, he is a very calculated soul and in a fight he is my front man. he's good at taking multiple hits and still dealing a grave amount of damage. Yes he is a bit of a recluse but once he has an enemy in his sights nothing stops him from taking them down we are more comrades on the battle grounds then we are friends off of it."

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:02 am

Image "Hey guys! Name's Jericho, but you can call me Jerry! I'm a member of TNJR, and I'll be telling you all my thoughts about the rest of the team here! They're all pretty swell, if I do say so myself!"

Image "I guess I'd better start with our captain, Terry. She's amazing! Dad always told me to expect my team captain to be intimidating and coarse, but she's nothing like that! She's really patient with me, which is great, because I'm not nearly as sociable OR as good at fighting the Grimm as she is. She's taught me a lot, so I have a lot to pay back!"

Image "Next up is my friend Natalie! I really lucked out by being on the same team as her, because there aren't many other musicians around here for me to play with! I think I'm a little better with music theory, but that's okay, 'cuz she's a little better at performing than me, so we balance each other out! We're going to start a band once we get some down time, and it's going to ROCK!"

Image "Last is my buddy Rico! To be honest, he kind've intimidated me at first- Dad's been the only real male figure in my life, and he wasn't home a whole lot, so I spent a lot of time with Mom and my sisters. Thankfully, Rico and I have grown past that, and he's become like a big brother to me (even though I'm taller!) Although I do spend more time on the front lines than he does because of our proficiencies, he's a much better fighter than I am, both physically and mentally. I've still got a lot to learn from him, but I think I'm starting to make some serious progress!"

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Natalia Evans' Opinions
I'm no leader. I don't do well in the spotlight. I'm just the person who keeps everything from falling apart, who urges them on, even when they think they can't go any farther. I probably know more about each of them than they know about themselves.

Ricochet

Arrogant and fiery. It's not a bad thing, but Ricochet thinks the world of himself, and it can get to his head at times. Very proud, and very eager for attention, even if he doesn't know it himself. Otherwise, why would he brag as much as he does? Though, compared to the other two, he rarely skips a beat. He's incredibly disciplined, and doesn't tend to complain. Yet, a bad experience can snowball for him, as he hits himself hard for even the smallest failures, and can freeze when things get to be too much. So as much as he insists otherwise, I believe he's still more a boy than a soldier, no matter how he was raised. And I honestly would prefer it that way.

Strong on the outside, rather fragile on the inside. It really doesn't take too much to blow his ego, especially if you're close.

Terry

Tiny, bubbly, and a bit naive. Terry's a small girl with a big heart, and out of all of us, she's likely the best candidate to lead. Rico can forget when to show restraint at times, and seems more comfortable following than he does leading. Terry seems to have no issue making commands, and she tends to look for a second or third option before charging blindly at an issue. Jericho's far from a coward, and he's rather intelligent, but he lacks the charisma that Terry boasts. Physically, she's faster than all of us, but she's not as physically strong as me or Rico, and her aura is not as effective as Jericho's.

In many ways, fearless, indomitable, charismatic, a good leader. But I don't think she understands what it really means, yet.

Jericho

Eager. Too smart for his own good. Taller than me. He's strong in many ways Rico and Terry are weak. Where their auras are more used to supplement their physical abilities, both him and I are much more utilitarian with ours. Of course, he's not very fast nor strong, so I prefer to keep him behind me. But, if none of us can solve a problem, then I'd bet money that Jericho would likely know, or could think of some solution. At times, he's desperate for approval and empathy, but he can be either incredibly dim or insensitive. Loyal to a fault, and not for the best reasons. Of course, that could be said about all loyalty.

But if I catch him drinking one more time...

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!