Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Prettiest People

The Prettiest People

a part of “The Prettiest People”, a fictional universe by lolamarie26.

Sometimes the prettiest people do the ugliest things. The rich and the poor live in a very fragile balance. Often the balance is broken when the poor become the rich.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prettiest People”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Prettiest People

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:45 pm

Hellooo! This looks like fun! Might I reserve the Devereux maid? Thinking a recent replacement, to spice things up a bit. With the lovely face claim of Mila Kunis.

I absolutely love Bob Morely but I've yet to really find the perfect RP for his FC. As far as setting goes I get into different moods. I suppose I mostly delve with and enjoy the modern/realistic themes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:54 pm

I'm going to make a CS for the Leven Rambin character too. I loveeee the Zendaya FC even though I haven't played it yet (so props for including her, and I can't wait to see how cool you make her!). And I enjoy realism roleplays. Slice of Life and ones that are about luxurious lives are always nice too (living out my hopes and dreams, lol).

ignore for now

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:11 am

We have I think I tried joining anothers and it didn't start up so I really hope we start up! First password faorite face claim is Claudia Black
Second Setting didn't fully understand but does romantic rps work?
Third do I need to use your CS?
Fourth I see your NPC Merdith I think with Gillian Anderson do you mind if I use her? And be her i mean. As I love her. And then I will take a second character and I am crossing my fingers I can have another female.

(aalready reserved i just was told to post this here)
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:27 am

@greenmouse and supertoastgirl
Just added you guys!

@Lvdwilt2000
Yeah I already have you reserved

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:45 am

Just to clarify, the Deveruex maid not the Donovan. Unless there's some kind of conflict, then I can hop over to the other family.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:09 am

@Supertoastgirl
No that's fine

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:59 pm

May I also reserve the maid of the Donovans with the FC : Jack Falahee please? :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:16 pm

I submitted a pretty sloppy WIP. I'll try and finish it tomorrow.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:48 pm

@Bleedinglover
Yes, you absolutely can

@supertoastgirl
sounds good

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Welp ima snag the Donavan's caretaker with the Fc of Johnny Depp if I can ! ^^

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:32 pm

@Urania
yes you can. I'll reserve him now

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvJunkie19 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:58 am

May I reserve the Neighbor with Barbara Palvin as my face claim please?

I think my favorite face claim would probably be Jasmine Villegas and my favorite setting is probably a realistic/normal high school setting.

TvJunkie19
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:12 am

@TvJunkie
Yes you can

Also the fc Leven Rambin has no re-opened

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:25 am

Hallo! I finished Nadya, let me know what you think or if anything needs to be changed.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Lateefah's sheet only has two sections left, so she should be finished by tomorrow after work hopefully.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:06 am

My character sheet is not entirely finished nor good enough for a WIP so please alow me to say I am still intreasted hopefully you can keep my reservation.

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:09 pm

Can I reserve another character? I can get a WIP in today or perhaps even finish the character sheet today. I just hate seeing things at a standstill.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:26 pm

@Lvdwilt2000
No thatt's absolutely fine

@Chandz
Yes you can. Did you know who you wanted to reserve yet?

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:28 pm

I'd like to reserve a neighbor with the face claim of Jesse Williams

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:31 pm

@Chandz
Yes, yes you can

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!