Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Brandt: Rubicon

Cruisland: Rubicon

a part of “Brandt: Rubicon”, a fictional universe by Wargamer.

500 years ago, a world war erupted between empires and between man and demon. Catastrophes struck. Now, history is about to repeat itself as empires threaten to rise once again in a final push against their enemies, and against the darkness.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brandt: Rubicon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cruisland: Rubicon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wargamer on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cruisland: Rubicon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wargamer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cruisland: Rubicon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDrakonianStrider on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:27 am

Hello! I would like to join when you finish it, this seems like it's going to be very good. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheDrakonianStrider
Member for 9 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wargamer on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:51 am

Good day!
The roleplay has been completed now, so you may now create a character.

Wargamer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:58 pm

This really sounds cool and I had an idea for a character but wanted to pass it by you first. I may try to IM you later when I have some free time if not I may have to talk to you about it on here.
I am the Vampire Lestat, the Brat Prince.

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:30 am

So I had an idea for a character but I wanted to know if there is the possibility of there being a half demon or part demon with some powers but they have yet to be unlocked or just recently unlocked so they don't know how to use them yet.

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wargamer on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:38 am

Brat Prince
Problem is the fact that people aren't allowed to cross the walls unless the guards go on scouting missions. Hopefully, you can make up a good story of how a half-demon was brought unto the world.

Wargamer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:53 pm

So the two ideas that I have for how it could be brought into the world is either a demon that has been hiding on the human side of the wall or possibly a guard that was captured by a demon during a scouting mission which ever you feel would fit in the world.

Also I was wondering what are some of the things they may have as a half demon?

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wargamer on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Well, that's up to you. Feel free to create your own abilities.

Wargamer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Alright, will try to get a cs up in the next couple days

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:24 am

this, looks really cool, i just have a few questions? for instance do you have any plans on how characters are supposed to interact regularly? or is this mostly going to be strategic maneuvers? i'm just concerned about the very vast map of this setting and characters being able to interact basically. also how active you intend for the rp to be, as i've noticed that it's off to a slow start and i'm wondering if that is on purpose? i very much like this rp concept it reminds me of a song of ice and fire but industrialized

Stark
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brat Prince on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:33 pm

Hey don't want to rush you or anything but I was wondering when you had planned to start the rollplay, if you where waiting for a set number of characters or other players to get characters up.

Brat Prince
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!