Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tiger's Semester

Tora Gakki: Ai Wo Torimodose.

a part of “Tiger's Semester”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Will be Deleted Soon! Join the New One! Japan, Modern Day. At a local High School, Delinquents brawl for control. But could they fall in love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tiger's Semester”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tora Gakki: Ai Wo Torimodose.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tora Gakki: Ai Wo Torimodose."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Tora Gakki: Ai Wo Torimodose.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm posting my interest in this, but first I need to actually understand what those animes are. So I'll get a bio up later.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:59 pm

You don't really need to watch them, but they help for the Delinquent Portion.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Lol. So Ai is gonna leave someone to get beat up, and Jay has to save Phaspher?

Perfect day, much? XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Alright my bio is sent, tell me if I need to nerf it a lot. Or a little, but don't tell me that I need to change it because I can't have giant, universe destroying robots the size of my pinky nail in my pocket. It wouldn't make much sense since I didn't say I had those.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 pm

you seem to be alright, and make a good Anti-Hero/Villain. :3

If you ever seen Fist Of the North Star, then That's an Idea Of Jay's fighting. Pretty much due to my Godmodding Mod powers, I'll try to become one of the singlemost strongest with you and any other super fighter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du3ujnPT ... re=related

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Lol even with the Hakuto Softness Ripping Slash!?!?!? Man that seems strong.

Anyways I'll get a post up or something

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 pm

My OC may know Hokuto, but for this RP, he won't use it right away. He uses his own Style, Ejiki No Ken, Fist Of the Prey.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Man I really love typing up long intro posts, it really shows that I still have my skill with roleplaying. Well sorry if it's too long, I was in the moment.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:37 pm

:D I liked it! It tells your character perfectly.

Just be working on some more supernatural techniques, because this is How I imagine our battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd8lnwKRC8E

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Current StoryLine:

That Day, Friday, Tora Ryuu High, and all other schools had been affected by a case of vandalism, affecting the water pipes and some technology.

Jay, a Mysterious Person, Whose Aura invoked peace and kindness within good people, and Horrible Fear and Danger to The Immoral, Had met up with the Beautiful Ai, who, as most girls of the area, disliked Delinquents passionately. Ai had been forced to move on into Tora Ryuu due to the fact her beloved Catholic private school was ultimately too costly, for reasons unknown.

An Accident By The young student, and boxer, Phaspher, occurred when he was innocently getting Coffee that morning, and had bumped into two rival gangs, one of which was the Ijimekko Bully Fist School, A School of gangs and villainy.

The other gang was from Tora Ryuu, The High School of the main characters. Not Knowing Phaspher, both sides had begun a battle. Things only heated up when Reinforcements had been called in.

It was Then that Jay had engaged these thugs in combat, And Assisting Phaspher best he could. The Girls Ai And Jae had taken interest in this Brawl, and watched on, staying in the background to avoid conflict.

Then, Yosahito, Another Mysterious Person, who had a more evil, dark Aura about him, as well as many secrets, had bought a Strawberry Fudge Ice Cream, And Watched.

Disgusted by the choice of Ice Cream, An Ijimekko Rudely Claimed The Strawberry was Gay, sending it flying into the air with a powerful chop, landing on the owner's one only white shirt. Yosahito, not taking this lightly, had drawn his swords, attempting to Kill the student. Ai, not accepting Murder, Assaulted Yosahito in retaliation, claiming he was wrong.

Yosahito was once more provoked, and he drew his swords on Ai, threatening her, and about to return to the fool he would slaughter.

Jay However, Did not like This at all, And Had Challenged Yosahito, taunting him, and evoking fear into the Ijimekko.

-

"The Time Of Retribution has Begun. Decide the Destiny!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 am

Alert! ALERRRT!!!

Just Dropping by to say I created a Spin-Off For this RP, called: Phantom Semester: Age before Tiger.

check it out if you get a chance, please! D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:29 am

*Takes a deep breath*

Okay, My Godmodding aside, The battles will become better later, now that the characters better know eachother, and have at least fought in a 'Dirty Scrape' to start with, and Powerwise, Yosa and Jay are currenly tied as the strongest in this RP.

now, for some character development in the form of the guys getting to know the girls! :P

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:42 am

Hey could you just skip to the next day, unless you have something planned I'd like to get back in.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Sure. We just got a new character in, so once introductions are set, we may continue.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks for accepting me! I hope to do my best!
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:33 pm

I appreciate the enthusiasm! :)

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:55 pm

I have posted a character. I hope to be accepted and if I am I can't wait to join everyone. I am a natural born fighter in real life and train at a Dojo as well. I will most likely have some techniques that could work in real life to a minor extent. I personally prefer to fight in last resort in real life, though if I end up truly having to I try to end it as fast as I can with minimal damage to both me and my opponent(s). In any case I am excited to hopefully be joining everyone very soon.
P.S. I missed one point that will be clear when you read the 'History' section. If I am accepted I will correct it right away. Thank you for considering me and I hope to be a good friend with everyone. (In the role play....we'll see, via PM's I hope it to be completely true.)
To be accepted by others you must first accept yourself.

Zeique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:08 pm

I am sorry I was gone for so long. I went and spent the weekend with my girlfriend at mansion owned by a family friend of her's. Although I am back now.

Zeique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:41 pm

A Mansion? o.o

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!