Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trapped

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Trapped

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:36 pm

Desmond sent zombies in their direction. Desmond sat in a chair wagging his finger in the baby's face. Bella's son tried to grab the finger like it was a toy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xing95
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyska on Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:08 pm

While Jeriko ran, a zombie came up behind him and bit him on the neck. A chunk of skin fell off, but he felt no pain. Jeriko turned around and punched the zombie, causing it's ribcage to break. The zombie fell to the ground letting out a moan. Jeriko swiftly pulled out his rifle, and shot two zombies in the head. They tripped and fell, but 4 more ran up behind them.
"Fuuk" Jeriko mumbled as he pulled the trigger of his rifle, but all he heard was a 'click'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nyska
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:12 pm

Lou was knocked uconsious. No one would've realized that she actually had a severe wound on her lower stomach. She had bandaged it so there was no blood but it was still painfull to even try and get up now.
ImageImage

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:50 am

Desmond put down Bella's son and walked over to Lou. She began to float in the air. Desmond walked back into the tunnel. Blast doors closing every 100 feet they walked. Lou trailed behind him. They reached a dark room about 5 miles down the tunnel. Desmond placed Lou in a chair and tied her to it. Desmond sat in a chair adjacent to the one Lou was in. He sat there with his hands together and his elbows on his knees. He flicked his finger and Lou woke up.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:37 pm

Her head hung forward and when desmond flicked his fingers Lou's eyes fluttered open. She had been unconsious for only a short time but as her vision cleared she found herself tied up. Looking up she saw Desmond and her eyes widened abit. She didn't have her weapons and being around her worst enemy made her wish she had them. Although she was to scared to even utter the simpliest of sounds.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:49 am

Desmond sat there and looked at Lou. "It's ok... you will die after I don't need you anymore." Desmond looked into the darkness and pointed at a shadow. Bella's son floated towards Lou. The baby stopped in front of her face. "What would you do to protect this boy." Desmond looked at the ground. "Would you kill Reaper, or lets say Bella." A shockwave seemed to come out of Desmond's head. The baby began to cry.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Tears started to flow down Lou's face. "don't hurt him"! She cryed franticly.
"I-I...would do anything so long as the boy stayed alive".
"please just don't hurt him".

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:24 pm

"good." Desmond got up and the baby floated back into the shadows. "you will find that you have no weapons." Desmond took out a knife and cut the ropes around Lou. "You'll need this to kill Jeriko." Desmond handed the knife to Lou. "And don't try to kill me." The lights turned on making a device on Desmond visible. In the back of a room the baby was in a cage surrounded by C4. "If my heart stops this contraption will sense it and that C4 behind with explode killing anyone in this tunnel!" Desmond sat back in his chair. "You should start your mission." Desmond waved hir away.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 pm

Lou toke the knife her expression now blank even with tears still streaming down her face. She got up slowly as though she could barely stand than started to walk away. She had no choice she had to kill Jeriko as she tucked the knife away in the hem of her long sleeves.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:36 pm

"Thats a good girl." All the last doors opened in the tunnel, and as Lou walked through, they closed behind her hiding Desmond until she returned.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:51 pm

Lou glanced behind her for one last time before the doors closed. Sighing she looked at the blade. She would have to get close enough to jeriko to assassinate him. Be she was already doubting herself.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyska on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:34 am

Jeriko ducked into a hallway as he escaped the marines. He looked back, but Reaper and Bella were nowhere to be seen. A solitary door lay in Jeriko's path. As Jeriko cautiously moved towards it, the door slid open. With a swift motion, Jeriko ran inside and quickly identified how many targets he had to dispatch.

Before the first victim could realize what was happening, Jeriko ran up and snapped his neck. He picked a magazine from the body and loaded his gun. As the other 4 marines readied themselves, Jeriko fired in a sweeping motion, taking out everyone in his path. As the marines fell to the ground, Jeriko grabbed their ammo, and sat down. Even zombies needed to rest.

Nyska
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:26 pm

Lou saw no one in sight. The zombies where gone? she wondered as she walked down the narrow alleyways. It was strangely quietbut it didn't seem to bother her she was looking for Jeriko that was all that mattered.

Than she saw him resting in a nearby hallway. Tucking the knife even further into her sleeve as though hesitant but she started to walk toward him slowly. Trying to seem nonchalant in her endevors.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyska on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:45 am

Jeriko sat in the chair, what was left of his eyelids roughly covering his eyeballs. He could hear footsteps, slowly getting closer. He got ready to attack, thinking it was a marine. He jumped out of his seat, surprising the figure, grabbing their wrists. He opened his eyes to observe his hostage. It was Lou. Jeriko quickly let go and shuffled back a couple of steps. He spoke, "Lou; did you escape from Desmond?". His voice had improved after he had found his jaw and sloppily reattached it.

Nyska
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:05 pm

Lou was abit surprsied when he grabbed her by the wrists but didn't let her surprise blow her cover. Even if he was slowly becoming a zombie himself and was beginning to look more and more like one as time passed on. But when he spoke to her she smiled lightly trying to seem nonchalant "yea"
"although he did take my weapons"
"I'm kind of surprised that I wasn't attacked by a zombie on the way here".

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Desmond had made the zombies not attack any of his former team mates. He wanted Lou's mission to be easy.
"When you are done killing Jeriko you will move on to Bella. Desmond laughed. The baby began to cry.

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flinch4me on Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Lou's smile faded so fast that she almost appeared to want to cry. But she turned away quickly trying to seem like nothing bad had crossed her mind at that moment.

Flinch4me
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!