Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trial of Rebirth

Trial of Rebirth

a part of “Trial of Rebirth”, a fictional universe by Caidryn.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Trial of Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Trial of Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caidryn on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Trial of Rebirth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caidryn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Trial of Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 pm

I have just read a bit, and already it seems interesting.
Allow me time to read over it all, then I'll see if I have the time to join another roleplay. I'm in like...6 right now. xD
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Trial of Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amateurphilosopher on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 am

I would really like to play this, very interested in the gameplay aspect, as I've played this card game offline and love it. I'd love to have the chance to really get into it in this way. I just need to figure out if I'll have enough time to do it. I've been out of the roleplay community for a while, and I need to think about this before I jump into something so complex.

amateurphilosopher
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!