Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

True Alpha Wolf

True Alpha Wolf

a part of “True Alpha Wolf”, a fictional universe by Len-DragonConzy.

What wolf is inside you?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “True Alpha Wolf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

True Alpha Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Len-DragonConzy on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:56 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "True Alpha Wolf"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Len-DragonConzy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: True Alpha Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:01 pm

May I reserve man's friend 2?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Very interesting introduction. It has my curiosity. May I reserve man's friend 1?
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 pm

I'd like to reserve Man's Friend 1 pretty please

EDIT: I didn't realize that the person before me had reserved the same character XD We literally posted reservations within a minute of each other. ANYWHO, I would like to reserve boy 2

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Len-DragonConzy on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Paintpoint - Boy 2

Sonata - Man's friend 1

Admireatstuff - Man's friend 2

You may have these roles.

Len-DragonConzy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Can I get some questions answered? I have a character already plotted out in my head, but I was wondering if the characters have a temporary residence such as a bar or some hang out? Or do they all just live on the streets? Because if they own a bar, I could have my character be a bartender as a way of earning money to feed them.

Also, are these wolves like the Wolf's Rain ones, where they are unusually strong (Kiba biting through steel and destroying a mecha?)?

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Len-DragonConzy on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Sure, the hide out can be a Bar.

These wolves have the ability of a normal wolf, but they are stronger and a bit quicker.

Len-DragonConzy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 am

What date or day are you looking forward to start this? :)

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 pm

The last character needs to be taken, I suppose we'll start after that?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Len-DragonConzy on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Once the last spot it taken, we will start.

Len-DragonConzy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Hey, just had a quick question before we started! Since our boys (and girl!) are in a pack, will rankings be assigned in the OOC or will the wolves have to establish themselves in the RP? >_<

EDIT: Haha, I lied, I have two questions actually! Whats the average word count expected? I usually do 300 at the minimum but can do more if its required.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Len-DragonConzy on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:02 am

Beta is the other male. Omega is the female.

There is no max. The average is nothing either.

Len-DragonConzy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Do you put out a role players wanted thread? Or maybe have someone adopt a second character

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paintpoint on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:51 pm

I actually had an idea involving the two teenagers. I'd be willing to adopt the boy1 and have the two be brothers. Not blood related, but having grown up together after their divorced parents got remarried? Just an idea, let me know what you think.

Paintpoint
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:03 pm

I don't think this game is happening.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!