Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

TUBER -- The Roleplay!

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: TUBER -- The Roleplay!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Dean sounded much better and Sarah answered him. "I think we shall. We'll follow her, Keara." she got up and looked about. Myann seemed to responding to another creature from down the hall. There was more? Looking at JG, Sarah smiled thanking him for helping to calm Dean, "We'll follow Keara then, we've got a better chance of surviving if we're with them than our own."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:24 am

"Stop asking me questions" she growled "We call them beasts, they only attack after dusk", she strode towards Myann. "Myann, for some reason they understand me, what do you need them to do" she asked looking down at him. She answered him because he was the head of a patrol, even if he was a Felim. "Really we need to get somewhere safer by night fall, but the nearest places are within our reach but i don't know about them, i think some of them may be injured" she looked at him slightly worried before looking to where he had been looking spotting a Reptim. "What is he doing here?" she thought.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:41 am

Soon enough, Archor heard someone respond in the Felim tongue. Good, they seem to have survived. Nearing the end of the tunnel, he stumbled upon the patrol members, as well as a bunch of strange-looking creatures. So... pink. Bald. Hairless. Yech. Glancing towards the male Felim whose voice he heard, Archor spoke in their language this time. "I wasssss at Asssscent earlier, and they told me of a missssssing patrol. I offered to sssssearch, and your printsssss brought me here. Now, what are thessssse... things?" he asked, elaborating with a gesture towards the hairless ones.
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:05 am

Dean nodded and followed JG and Sarah. He was only really a child and he had just witnessed his father die. He was fifteen years old, was stranded on an alien planet, hunted by beasts, and with the memory of his dad's death. He swallowed heavily.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueman on Thu May 01, 2008 8:26 am

JG stood and stretched-his back popped several times. "Well off we go then...I need something to wake me up anyways." He cracked a smile and then began to follow Sarah.
Be kicked into thy mighty pit of death! Or we can be friends and go have a nice cup of tea.

Blueman
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Viktor Lefte on Mon May 05, 2008 4:41 pm

Senix walked by Roy following Nick and Keara. "What does he mean by that?" asked Roy trying to sound kind and start up a conversation.
"That has nothing to do with you." said Senix giving Roy a angry glare. "You don't need to know about my personal life." Senix then turned around and continued walking. They group soon came up to a Reptim.
"I wasssss at Asssscent earlier, and they told me of a missssssing patrol. I offered to sssssearch, and your printsssss brought me here.
"Patrol? Oh...you mean them." said Nick looking over at the Felim with a distasteful look. "Ah well I'm not apart of this patrol so Senix lets get going." Nick began to walk out of the opening of the ship.
"Yea, right behind you." said Senix following along and heard a question.
"Now, what are thessssse... things?" Asked the Reptim.
"These...things are a abomination. Just look at them, pink, no fur, feathers, or scales, and five finger!" mentioned Senix as he walked past the Reptim toward the exit of the ship.

Viktor Lefte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Mon May 05, 2008 8:56 pm

"That has nothing to do with you." barked the animal. Roy was taken aback. "You don't need to know about my personal life."
Roy scoffed and remained quiet. He whistled for Kyle to come next to him. "Kyle... This may be harder than we thought. They don't trust us... Although I can't say I blame them."
"Well what do you want me to do about it?" asked Kyle.
"Try not to be... You know... You!" demanded Roy, "That means put the medical equipment away" Kyle whimpered and held his first aid kit to his chest, hugging it and giving Roy a puppy dog face. "Away..." Roy said crossing his arms. Kyle obliged and strapped it on his back belt. They rushed ahead to catch up with the others.
A reptile beast was now in front of them. Roy was nearly holding Kyle back not to examine him. Roy spoke up.
"We're human. Sapians if you must." he was stepping forward and was now face to face with the reptile. Sort of. "Either way..." he started, "We're not abominations... For all you know I could say the same about you lot." Kyle jumped in on Roy and shut his mouth.
"Over kill mate!"
"Right..." said Roy whispering to his brother. He had said his part and slowly back up before the Reptile could respond. "Where are we going?" asked Roy lastly once behind Senix.
Join Crimson Reign! It's a Roleplay O.o
post165679.html#p165679

Hallik
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!