Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tuck Everlasting(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Tuck Everlasting(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:11 pm

((I know! =/))

Ella sighed, "Just the two of us. Where are you from exactly, Caleb?"
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:18 pm

((I'm trying to get more people))

Melody looked at Ella, "I think maybe we should go back home." She whispered quietly to her. She didn't like the fact that there was a stanger in her familys woods.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Ella whispered back, "No, let's stay here, he's no threat to us, we know the jungle like th eback of our hands! He couldn't posibly harm us."

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:23 pm

"You don't know that. He could be hiding a knife or something." She said worried. "He could be a murderer or something. You never know."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Bunny on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:31 pm

A laugh flowed through Caleb's lips as he crossed his arms, watching them discuss in low voices. They weren't the greatest at it, in his opinion, or he just had good hearing. Taking a step forward, he resumed speaking, raising his voice if only a bit, "I come from England, if you must know. We, that is to say my family and I, came here a couple years ago." Nodding his head in the direction of the other girl, he lowered his voice, "I didn't catch your name."

It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry. --Joe Moore.

Evil Bunny
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:41 pm

"If I wanted to tell you my name then I would have said it." Melody said crossing her arms. She didn't trust this guy. He seemed to weird, but she could easily see that Ella had fallen for this guy. She rolled her eyes.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Ella sighed, "Fine, we'll go back if it makes you happy." She turned around and waited for Melody to lead the way, she wasn't in the mood to lead the way for Melody. She groaned a little as she smiled and waved goodbye to Caleb.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Bunny on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Caleb's eyes sparkled with amusement, but he didn't smile, keeping a collected air about him. "Touché." was all he said, falling silent and flicking his gaze from one to the other. As Ella turned to leave, he smirked, pretending not to acknowledge her goodbye as he swiftly moved to face the water again, unable to push them from his mind but waiting for them to be gone.

Evil Bunny
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Melody sighed in defeat when she saw the way Ella looked at Caleb, "Fine, I give up. We'll stay but only for a minute." She sat on the ground, resting her face in the paml of her hand.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:58 pm

She looked down at Melody and smiled in thanks. She walked over to Caleb, smiling. "Hey, you can't get rid of us that easy!" She exclaimed. Her eyes glimmering, she looked down at the water and smiled at her own reflection.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Bunny on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Caleb took a deep breath, wanting both girls there for company but at the same time wishing they'd leave. "I don't want to get rid of you guys." he stated quietly, looking to the stream, a hint of fear in his eyes, but he kept it hidden as he glanced at Ella and then back to the other. "Am I going to get your name or not?" he asked once more, looking directly at her, forcing his gaze to seem penetrating. "Or your friend can tell me." he softened his expression as he gazed at Ella in curiosity.

Evil Bunny
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:06 pm

She smiled sweetly at Caleb, and then her glance switched to Meoldy, her curious eyes wondering if she would answer him. She was hoping Melody would answer, she liked this guy, Caleb, he seemed nice.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:13 pm

She glanced at Ella, then heaved a sigh, "My name's Melody." She mumbled. She continued to mumble under her breath, too quiet for anyone to hear her.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Bunny on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Caleb smiled brightly, happy that she answered despite her mumbling. "Nice to meet you both, then." His smile not fading, he tilted his head, attention back on Ella. The awkward feeling returned every time he did, but he couldn't figure out why. "So, what made you guys want to explore here? Nothing to do elsewhere?"

Evil Bunny
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Ella smiled again at Caleb, "Actually I just like taking pictures of nature, it's beautiful out here, people miss out on so much these days." She htought Melody probably wanted to keep to herself and not say anything about her parents owning the land.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Melody sighed, begining to get thirsty. She took out an empty water bottle from her bag and looked at the spring. The water looked clean. She bent down to some water into the bottle.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Bunny on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Caleb nodded, falling silent, obviously deep in thought. The stream's current was becoming quicker as a breeze started up, ruffling his clothing gently. It brought him back to reality, and with a sigh of exasperation, he dropped to the ground, folding his legs beneath him and getting comfortable in the sitting position as he leaned back. It seemed he was waiting for someone, or something. But as Melody went towards the water with a bottle, obviously intent on getting some of the liquid, he jumped to his feet, grabbing her bottle. "What are you doing?"

Evil Bunny
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 pm

"Getting a drink." She said, annoyed as she took her bottle back to get some water from the stream. This guy was weird. He acted like the water was poison or somthing.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Bunny on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:39 pm

"No, don't!" he said loudly, unable to do anything but hope she'd listen. He didn't want to go all physical. "Just don't drink the water.." he added, a pleading tone in his voice. Then he thought about it. Maybe she wouldn't care what happened to her...then again, he had liked it at first. Clenching his teeth, he waited silently, casting a helpless glance to Ella as if she'd know what to do.

Evil Bunny
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:46 pm

(Sorry, its been quite a whlile since I read the book, can't remember everything)

Ivan walked towards the stream, a fishing rod in his hand. He climbed into a tree and began to fish, waiting for something to happen. Brother had went off eariler, so he had decided to go fishing, out of bordem. He saw his brother and at the same time, a fish pulled on the line. This caught him off guard so he went flying out the tree and into the stream. He pulled and the fish came flopping out of the water, and onto land. "Hiya Caleb" he said smiling meekly.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!