Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tuck Everlasting(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Tuck Everlasting(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Melody looked at him like he was crazy then put the bottle in her bag again, "Fine." She gasped wide eyed as the boy fell out of the tree, "I think everyone in the woods are crazy." She said looking at Ella.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Bunny on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Caleb let a relieved sigh pass as she returned the bottle to her bag. "Thank you..." As his brother came from above and landed in the water, Caleb smiled at him. "Hey, Ivan. What are you doing here?" Inhaling deeply and shutting his eyes, he tried to calm his nerves, reopening his eyes on the exhale.
Last edited by Evil Bunny on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's practically impossible to look at a penguin and feel angry. --Joe Moore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evil Bunny
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Ella giggled, "I think it's just one of Caleb's friends, or maybe even a brother, you two have similar features, are you brothers?" She smiled at the young boy who was maybe just a year younger than her.

(Sorry for the short post, but I have to go now, sorry y'all, have fun! I'll catch up though, no worries. =3)
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Ivan looked up at Melody. "Hey I'm not crazy, just alittle weird" he said standing up. "Yeah I'm his younger brother, names Ivan, nice to meet you two" he said standing up and getting out of the water. "I was fishing, and this little thing got the better of me" he said holding up the little fish."

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:52 am

"You were fishing in a tree?" She said looking at him weird. She crossed her arms looking at the two. She still had a bad feeling but ignored it. Ella liked the older one, and the younger one, she had to admit, was kind of good looking and she didn't say that about many guys.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:49 pm

"Yep, its so the fish don't see me, pretty smart huh" he said. He got silent, usually quiet around girls. He looked at the small fish he caught and threw it back into the water, having a distaste for fish, he only went fishing to feed his bordem.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:16 pm

"Hmm, I never thought about that. I should tell my dad to do that. He never catches anything." She looked down beside her to see the chipmunk from eariler beside her, "Is it me or is the chipmunk following me?" She took a few steps forward and it followed, "This is weird."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:12 pm

"Looks like Chip really likes you!" She remarked and giggled, looking at the cute little chipmunk. She made sure that the flash in the camera was switchedd off, and took a cool picture of the little chipmunk, his nut nowhere to be seen. "Are you allowed to take this little guy home?" She asked, smiling at Melody.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:15 pm

"I guess I could. My mom wouldn't mind. But I'm sure he dosn't want to spend all day in a cage." She said picking the little chipmunk up. It climbed up her arm and sat on her shoulder.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Ella raised her eyebrows, "Don't cage him, just, keep him in a big box or something, with a lot of nuts." She said smiling and winked at the cute chipmunk.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:58 am

"Putting him in a box would be just as bad as a cage. I'll just let him run around outside and when he feels like coming for a visit i'll feed him." She said with a smile.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:22 am

Ella returned the smile, "That's not a bad idea. He'll be happy to see you again..." She stopped talking, again? How were they going to manage sneaking back out into the woods?

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Bunny on Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Caleb breathed deeply, watching both girls and listening to their conversation. Confusion swept over him. They saw him, and his brother. Was that bad? Facing Ivan, he tilted his head towards the females, the look on his face silently asking him what they should do. Leaving it up to the younger boy to decide, Caleb turned back around, clearing his throat and looking to the chipmunk and then to Ella. "Are you both actually allowed out here?" the boy suddenly asked sharply, as if reading her thoughts.

Evil Bunny
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Ella stared straight into Caleb's eyes, "I...uh...psh..no." She tilted her head down, deep in thought. She then looked up at Ivan, and then Caleb. "Are you two allowed to be out here?" She smiled at Caleb this time.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Ivan nodded. "Yeah, we don't live that far from here" he said smirking . He passed Caleb a happy and easy going look and shrugged, as if he was saying I guess so, but not yet, its fun here. He smiled and stared at Melody blankly, looking at her with a childish smiled. Hey, this girl...Melody, shes pretty cute he thought childishly. He then shook the thought out of his head, and went back to staring at her.
Last edited by oblivionboix on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evil Bunny on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:17 am

Caleb only breathed another sigh of relief, casting a satisfied glance to Ivan, but making sure it wasn't too noticeable. "Yeah, what he said." Swallowing the lump that had formed in obvious fear, he still had worries on his mind. "So, if you both aren't allowed here, then when you're noticed missing, won't you get in trouble? Won't someone come out to look for you?" A slight shiver ran up his spine at this thought. People, this close to... Caleb didn't even want to think about it. Crossing his arms in wait, he tilted back on the soles of his feet, shrugging off the nervousness at this distraction.

Evil Bunny
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 am

(Been grounded. Just got off today! YAY!My font color isn't working... :( )
Melody kept quiet. She was petting the small chipmunk with a smile on her face. When she looked up she noticed the younger brother, Ivan, was staring at her and smiling. Her cheeks turned red from embarrasment and she quickly looked down at her feet. When Caleb asked if someone would come looking for them she looked back up, the redness almost completely gone from her face, "No, my parent think I'm at Ella's house and Ella's thinks she at mine. They won't notice for at least another three hours, if not more."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iPodKiddie on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:31 pm

"Now where could they be?" Rena mused aloud, walking through the forest looking for her two sons. It was a little past lunch time and she didn't make all those sandwiches just for them to go to waste. She hummed a tune as she continued down the path, avoiding rocks and sticks. She'd been down this way many times and remembered it by heart. It was the only clear path that led to the spring, all the other ways were blocked with wild bushes and poison oak. Emerging from behind a tree she found her sons as expected but along with them were two young ladies. Letting a smile spread across her face she spoke letting curiosity lace her tone, "What are you guys up to?"
RAWR;; DannceStoopid;)

iPodKiddie
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!