Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight: Imprinted(IC)(NEED BOYS)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight: Imprinted(IC)(NEED BOYS)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Haloe shook her head "He wants to hate you, but i dont think he can. He hasn't left his room since it happened. He's depressed, like seriously upset. I think he's building a shell around himself." she walked forward slowly "If you don't go to him soon i'm afraid that it will be too thick for anyone, even you, to penetrate." she said quietly, her eyes on the newborn. "Please."
Image"A story is the most precious thing you can give someone ~ Why not write one with me?" - Waste.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:30 pm

Melody bit her lip thinking before a moment before nodding her head yes. She started quickly running toward Klaus' house knowing Haloe would follow behind. It didn't take long to get there. She walked into the house and up the stairs, hesistating before knocking on his bedroom door. She could smell that Keara was here but ignored it and waited for Klaus to open his door.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Klaus wasn't paying attenion to his surroundings, he wasn't going o bother answering, if they wanted him hat bad they'd come straight in. Then h snelt it, the unistakable smell of a vampire, mixed with something familliar, something he loved. He got up and went to the door his hand on the handl of the door, hesitating, he slowly pulled it open to find Melody there, her eyes were red, but she was breath taking. The connection was still there, he wanted to hold her, but held back.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Melody bit her lip, not knowing what to say. She looked down trying to think of something, "Do you hate me?" Was all she could think of to ask, but was the thing she worried about the most. She stood there silently waiting for an answer.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Klaus let go of the breath he was holding as he moved forwards and hugged her. He felt weaks because he hadn't eaten for about 4 and a half days, or slept, so he leant against her heavily. He could hardly smell the vampire part of her, he no longer cared. He needed her.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Melody haugged him back, being sure to be gentle knowing she had alot a strength now. The she noticed that he was leaning against her heavily and looked at him. He looked like he hadn't eaten or slept, "You need to eat something." She said quietly.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Klaus didn't listen as he pulled her into his room. "Not yet, just stay close," he said. He hadn't seen her for four days and food didnt matter, he wasn't hungry. Not now that he knew she didnt hate him, "Stay close" he said quietly. But he had to sit down, he fell back onto his bed, letting go of her.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:59 pm

She smiled glad to hear his voice again. She sat on the bed next to him, "You shouldn't have closed youself in your room like this." She said though she knew she would have done the same if the situation was switched.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:09 am

"I thought youd hate me, so i tried to block you out and i couldn't do that if i still spoke to everyone else." he looked up at her, it wasn't so bad, he wanted her there so badly that the smell didn't matter. He hardly even noticed it, and the cold skin, he could live with that. Melody was stil the same person. right?

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:10 am

"I thought the same thing. Klaus I would never hate you...." She said quietly looking at him with her crimson red eyes. With him around it was easier to ignore her thirst. Right now she didn't even want blood. She sighed and layed back on the bed next to him.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!