Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight (Restart)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Twilight (Restart)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:10 am

(this is my old twilight story, I hope more people post on it. This is before Bella turns, so, just keep that in mind. :] PM me your character sheet, and who you want to be.)

Bella strode through the Cullens’ kitchen door, her long arms stretched towards the ceiling and her face in a yawn. “’Morning.” She said to Edward, Esme, Carlisle, and Alice.

“Good morning Bella dear.” Esme smiled at Bella, while she stood at the stove making Bella’s breakfast.

“Mmm. Smells good.” Bella said, eyes closed, sniffing the air. “You didn’t have to make me anything though Esme.” Bella looked at Esme, sounding sincere, but had a look of, I-really-want-that-food in her eyes.

Esme smiled again, “It’s all right Bella.”

From behind her, Edward wrapped his arms around Bella’s waist. “Mmm. And you smell simply enticing.” Bella laughed and twisted carefully in his arms, to face him. She tipped her head up in an attempt to kiss him, but he laughed and stepped away from her, still holding one of her hand. “You’re going to kill me Bella.”

Bella closed her eyes, and smiled dreamily, “Impossible,” she whispered, and walked away from him, Alice skipping to her side. “Hello Bella. How did you sleep last night?”

“Horribly,” Bella whipped around to Alice, and laughed at her horrified face. “Alice! Haven’t you learned anything!? All that has to do with you guys will never be horrible.” Alice made a face and moved away from Bella to the door as Jasper walked through, and linked arms with him.

“What’s wrong Alice?” Jasper asked, a worried look on his face.

“Bella’s being mean.” Alice stuck her tongue out at the petrified Bella.

“I’m sure she’s not dear.” He gave a low laugh. Bella glared at Alice as she walked to the table where her food was.

“Absolutely wonderful!!” A loud, low, voice said, from somewhere outside of the kitchen.

“Indeed!” was the response from a dreamy voiced woman.

“Rosalie, Emmett, we’re in here!” Esme said, for traditional purpose. She knew they already knew they were in the kitchen. As they came in, their faces were beaming. Emmett looked like a large, happy bear, and Rosalie looked even more beautiful than usual.

“Now, what’s so wonderful?” Edward asked, a look of self-satisfaction on his face, which was only matched by Alice’s expression.

“No fair! You both already know!” Bella pouted. She sighed and shoved a piece of bacon in her mouth.

“That looks disgusting Bella.” Emmett said, a look of amusement, happiness, mixed with a look of revulsion for her food choice.

“Not my fault I’m eating this and not blood.” Bella said, and everyone was silent.

“Well…” Rosalie began, breaking the silence. “We’ve found a place to finally settle down.”

“Really?” Esme said, unable to suppress a smile.

“Yes. Only sixty miles from here. It’s amazing. We can visit whenever we’d like.”

Everyone began to talk to one another happily, except Bella. She sat at the table, with her self-bought new cell phone in her shaking hands. It started with one tear, than another, and then she couldn’t control it. She quickly tried to wipe them away, angrily, and shoved the phone into her pocket. Edward was at her side at once, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. The whole room was once again silent at Bella’s expense.

“What is it Bella?” His concerned, smooth voice coating her in security.

She sniffed and said, “Nothing.” He sighed, and then before she could stop him, he took the cell phone out of her pocket. Opening it to see who had called, his whole body froze, going rigged, like a statue. Everyone stared at them.

Edward’s voice was hard, and not at all like it’s usual velvet texture. “It’s been three months! Three months and she’s not heard a word until now!” The whole room jumped as his voice boomed, Esme coming to his side to comfort him.

“What is it Edward?”

“Dogs!” Edward left the room, and was up the stairs in seconds, and they all heard his door slam. So human like Bella thought, off hand.

Bella let a tear slip, and whipped it away. Annoyed with herself for breaking her promise not to spill any more tears for the “dog”.

“It was…J-j-j-ja- Jacob.” She said weakly, having trouble saying his name for the first time in months. Alice glided to her side and placed an arm around her waist.

“What are you going to do Bella? Face your past, or ignore it?”

Bella looked into Alice’s eyes, and fell to the floor on her knees, crying.

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!