Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight, The Time Before (IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Twilight, The Time Before (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:25 pm

"I'm sorry, but I haven't seen another of our kind." He stepped closer and smiled. "But irs nice to know that you're here." Zack stopped. "Wait. Are there any others with you?"
They had showed me the light to life. The light showed me friendship. Friendship showed me love. Love showed me heartbreak. So I showed the light, death.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:41 pm

'No, I haven't seen any other than you . . . ' she stopped and combed her hand through her hair. ' there is one other strong presense I have felt, it's not human or wolf'. She paused ' have you ever sensed it . . . '.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:49 pm

"Yeah. Have you smelled it?" Zack crunched his nose. "It's the smell of the dead."

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Myu was taken back in shock... 'The dead?, so the rumors are true.' She cocked her head to the side. 'There the ones killing some of the innocents..

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Rom on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:41 pm

kite frowned as she saw the red and white wolf run into the woods, she scowled when the foolish boy ran in after it. 'he's trying to get killed' she thought to her self and ran after them. she jumped and swong through the trees, after a bit she was at the edge of a clearing with the boy she saw and a girl, very dirty, but her clothes were clean. kite put on a puzzled look and breathed in through her nose. she caught her self and nearly coughed up a lung. the whole clearing smelled terrible.
Anywhere is walking distance, if you’ve got the time.

“A friend is one who walks in when others walk out.” [Walter Winchell]

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” [Leo Buscaglia]

Phantom Rom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Ana was starting to get agrivated, not only was the one with the blood not moving, but also now there were two with blood she could smell. And one of them smelled terrible. The smell was seeping into her area, destroying the peaceful, calm feeling surrounding her. Not to mention the new spell over-powered the dew-dirt scent by a pound. Squinting her eyes Ana clamped her nose shut with her fingers and got up. She had wanted no trouble on a afternoon such as this, but that prescense would have to be terminated. She would have to destroy the DOG.
"For the first nineteen years of my life nothing happened. Nothing at all. Not ever. And then I met a man called The Doctor. A man who could change his face. And he took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end." -Rose Tyler

DarkSea
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Zack cringed his nose. The smell was now unbearable. "What do you mean rumors?"

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:20 am

'Well i'm not one to gossip but I have heard people talking about killings . . . . They say they're vampires'. She stopped, she could smell one of them, the scent was putrid. ' can you smell that?'

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Zack stopped and listened. "We are being watched." Zack clenched his fist, waiting to phase. He remembered the man that he had seen in town. He now realized that he was a vampire. Could he be watching them? "I don't think your crazy."

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:23 am

Her body tensed, if they were being watched then what was the best plan of action. 'Should we run?' she asked queitly. She clenched her fists tightly barely able stand the smell, she took a breathe in. ' I can't take this smell much longer.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 am

How to do it? Ana asked herself. Rip his head off? She wasn't in the mood to prolong killing him- but what of the second one with blood? Would that being be frightened by two monstrosities fighting? And was that- another vampire- she smelled? She paced the small clearing and wondered, the sunlight hitting her everytime she passed a shaft of light, making her sparkle. Finally she just gave up thinking and ran- she ran to the stream- she ran past the trees- she ran toward the blood. Comming to a stop where the smell was over-bearingly strong, she tried to sense for the other vampire. She would want help. And then she located her. Now, for the last leg of her journey, she ran to the vampire. Emerging behind her she tapped her shoulder and pointed at the dog and other being, that she could now see. "I'm Ana." She whispered to Kite. "Would you help me get rid of that boy?"

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Rom on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:49 am

"no" the small vampire whispered stoicly. "they take the shape of humans, they are not animals, there fore i can't kill them" she said "please do not hurt them, if they attack us then attack them, but if we start it, then it will be a mess, some one would shurly look for them if they were to dissapear for a few days." she said. she had seen vampires kill humans as if it was common place, and it was, humans were common place, but these beings wern't. also killing some one because they smell bad is no reason to end a life, in kite's opinion "i am kite, and i don't want to kill them"

Phantom Rom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Ian was distracted with the other vampire, so he didn't see the human girl nearly walk into him. Snapping out of his trance, Ian turned towards the girl and said, "Young lady, what is your name and what day is it?"
Ian had lost the chance to feed twice in one day, he needed the assurance that he wasn't losing his charm by having a last try. Besides, they said that the third time was the charm.

Tathos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ticklemetoxxic on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Mila paused in her walking and turned to the man. It took her a moment to register that he had asked her a question, seeing as she hadn't even expected him to speak to her. She blinked and thought for a moment. It was a Sunday....right? She never really kept track of her days anymore, she had no need to. She moved her aquamarine eyes to meet his before she answered.
"It's Sunday I believe. I'm Mila."
It felt weird, saying her own name... as she never really said it much....
She bowed her head slightly to him in greeting, she wasn't a very touchy person and she used bowing as a way to avoid contact. She brushed a strand of hair out of her face. before turning, thinking that was all he wanted from her.

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:45 pm

Zack nodded. "We should just walk away. Try not to phase. If they are humans, they get alarmed and tell the villagers. Then we will have to move our position." Shawn looked around. "If they attack us, we will kill them."

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkSea on Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:28 pm

"Fine." Ana hissed between her teeth, she was very unnerved by their prescense, and she figured they diserved a death sentance for disturbing her evening. "I won't hurt them If that's what you want." she added, to let Kite know that her will was the ONLY thing keeping the pups alive. Glaring once again at the 'people' in distaste, she turned on her heel and walked away. If she couldn't hurt them, she would just have to find something else to do. Leaves crunched under her feet as she stepped on them. Walking slow for a vampire, she made her way to the city. She was in the mood for trouble, and she had the perfect idea on how to get it. She would start a fight in a bar. THAT was always fun.... but it would do little to lighten her mood, for she was sulking now. Still, Ana walked on until she reached a small bar on a corner street. As she made her way to the stools, she spotted her target, and smirked. A biker-girl and guy were sitting next to her. "Hey Hon! My what a pleasant surprise to see you here!" Ana smiled at the boy, theng gave the girl a smirk. "Say... is this that one girl you told me about? The hump-and-dump? Oh dear I do feel sorry for you..." Ana gave her a look of mock pity, and put her hand on the girl's. The reaction was instant, the girl turned around and glared at her date, then slapped him hard accross the face and walked out of the bar. He followed her, trying to prove himself un-guilty.

"Well that was fun." Ana smiled to herself, then ordered a khulua from the bar-tender. It would be only for show, but perhaps she would take a few sips anyway.

DarkSea
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Ian grabbed Mila by the shoulder, turning her to face him again. "Mila, I noticed you while you were walking and saw that you are...Mouthwateringly beautiful. Would you allow me to have you for dinner?"
Smiling at the double meaning in his words, Ian looked deep into the girl's eyes, showing a little bit of his perfectly white teeth.
"If it wouldn't be too much. I mean, I have no company. And seeing as you have none either, would you please join me?"

Tathos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:17 am

Myu nodded 'Ok then lets go' she smiled at him, taking his hand.... it was so warm like hers and it relaxed her to know he was the same.

The ground crunched beneath her, she didn't know where they were going but she led the way to a different direction from the smell.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightAngel on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Zack followed alongside her. Her hand seemed warm to his touch. He relaxed realizing they were the same. While he was holding her hand, Zack had a temptation to squeeze it, just for the satisfaction of knowing that it wouldn't be crushed.

TwilightAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:10 pm

'Do you know of a place we can go?' Myu asked still walking in the direction that seemed to be North. Her heart rate was going so fast, and nose was now begging to smell normal scent again, she could cleary make out Zack's scent. It was so inticing, she turned to face him directly ' I have never smelt anything so good' she smiled at him, hopng he wouldn't think her weird.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!