Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twilight, Werewolves and Vampires

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Heartless and Twilight01 [Prp]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 am

Bella was surprised at his sudden entrance. She sat up and laughed shakily as she saw it was just Edward. "Thank you." She said, taking it and kissing him lightly. "So, where were you?" Bella asked as she put a spoonful of CornFlakes in her mouth and chewed it slowly.

_____

Seth raced through the woods, taking his clothes off, and transformed, thinking of things that made him angry. It worked. Soon, he was changed.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:07 am

"I was just in my car. I figured you would want some alone time." He sat next to her on the bed, "How's your arm?"
Melody sighed as she stood up. She wanted to go for a walk. She walked out of her front door but Jacob stopped her and told her to go back inside. She rolled her eyes, "Relax, I'm not going to the woods, I'll stay on the main road. Lot's of people are there." Jacob thought for a moment, "Fine, but if you're not back in ten minutes I'm coming to get you." Melody nodded and walked off.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:19 am

Bella smiled. "Aw, how sweet." Bella said and laughed softly. She stared at her bandaged arm and sighed. "Well, I'm pretty much use to injuries, so this is no different." Bella said to him.
___
Seth came to a stop, breathing heavily. Everything was clear, so he raced back to Melody's house. Before exiting the woods, he changed back to his human form, he put on his clothes and walked out of the forest. "Hey, Jake, how was she?" Seth asked.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:36 am

(Oh and you can make the thread)
Edward smiled weakly, "I wish you weren't so used to them."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:42 am

((Lol, okay.))

Anger glazed over in Seth's face. "You idoit! Why'd you do that without watching her!" He yelled, and without an answer, he raced to the main road.

___

Bella laughed weakly. "Yeah, same here." She replied and sighed, just staring at the cereal.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:46 am

Melody was walking along the road humming to herself with a smile on her face.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:48 am

Seth didn't let Melody see him, so he just stayed in the shadows, watching her, protecting her.
___
Bella smiled as she looked at him. "Edward, does Alice know their next move?" Bella asked.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:55 am

Melody wa;ked back to her house only to see Jacob wasn't there. She blinked in suprise. Did that mean Seth was back? She stood in her yard looking around.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:57 am

Seth emerged form the trees and smiled, picking Melody up and hugging her. "Hey." He said.
__
Bella nodded, showing she understood. "Will they ever stop?" She asked him.

Vampire Diaries (Heartless and Twilight)

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:00 am

She smiled and playfully punched Seth, "Don't scare me like that."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:03 am

Seth chuckled and smiled. "Sorry." He said nad let her down gently.
__
Bella nodded. "Yeah, I shouldn't worry." He said to her and looked up. "I'm going to go take a shower, now." She said softly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:06 am

"Were you following me?" She asked looking at him suspiously.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 am

Bella nodded and she smiled. "I love you." She said, kissing him. She went into the bathroom and stripped down, stepping in.
__
Seth frowned. "What gives you that idea?" He asked.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 am

Edward smiled, "Love you too Bella." And he layed back on her bed, waiting for her to get done with her shower.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:19 am

Seth sighed. "Okay, I was, but oyu shouldn't be going out alone, not now, at least, you promised me you wouldn't." Seth told her.
__
Bella got out of the shower, the towel wrapped around her. She sighed as she wiped the fog of the mirror and stared at herself. She was average. Ordinary. So, why did Edward love her this much?

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:23 am

She sighed and jerked out of his arms, "You can't even trust me to be by myself for ten minuates."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:38 am

Seth sighed. "Mel, you don't understand how dangerous this is. I love you, and I would die if anything ever happened to you." Seth said and held her hand. "Please..." He whimpered.
___
Bella was in shorts and a shirt as she walked out, her hair pulled up. "I'm done." She said and sat next to him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:43 am

She tried to jerk her hand away from his, but he had an iron grip on it, "Let go Seth."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:45 am

Seth nodded. "Fine." He said his hands dropping to his side. "I'm really, really, really sorry, Melody." Seth said to her as he turned away, his eyes tearing up. "I just wanted you to be safe."
_____
Bella smiled. "You are even better, though." She said, kissing him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:48 am

Her heart broke when she saw him turn away tearing up. She got in front of him and kissed him, "I'm sorry, I just got mad. I love you."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!