Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Type O

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Type O

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistress_of_fiction on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Type O

The world has never known fear until now.

Blood.

It is the substance that courses through your veins, filling you with life. You are one among others, the humans that walk among the earth, the blood pumping through their veins leading the through life.

Four types of blood exist. A, B, AB, and O. It was once uncontrollable what type you got; it involved complicated genetics, something most would rather not get into. You were born with whatever you inherited from your parents and that was that. If you got sick, you had a transfusion. When conducting a blood transfusion, it was important to carefully match the donor and recipient blood types. If the donor blood cells had surface molecules that are different from those of the recipient, antibodies in the recipient's blood recognized the donor blood as foreign, and antibodies were produced, resulting in a failed transfusion. Many people died this way, something that did not settle well with the scientists of the world. They dove deeper into the world of genetics and bloody typing, discovering as much as they could in as much time as they could, to prevent the deaths of any more people.

They discovered that there was a special blood type when it comes to blood transfusions. People with type O blood are universal donors because there are no molecules on the surface of the red blood cells that can trigger an immune response. The truest blood of them all.

Those with type O were encouraged to give their blood; share their life source with the rest of the world. And they did. For years, type O blood carriers were slaves to science. They were tested on; tests that manipulated the blood gene, twisted it to serve the 'greater good'.

But what if it all went wrong?

In the year 2020, now known as the Year of the Blood Uprising, a discovery was made. It was both a blessing and a curse; an earth shattering development that would cause uproar in the name of everything that was always believed.

Type O was mutating on its own. And it was mutating into things that couldn't be explained. Children were being born with abilities: increased strength, speed and intelligence. Raised levels of brain activity. Some even claim to experience supernatural experiences.

But how can that be? This is science, and 'magic' does not exist in the world of science.

The answer lies with type O. What if there was something in the blood that the scientists overlooked? What if, in reaction to type O, another portion of the brain was unlocked? What if it changed everything about the human body, taking over, endowing the lucky person with the power and intelligence to do what ever they wanted? Type O realized what power they held. And they knew the consequences of what they were going to do.

They revolted. They stopped giving out their blood and resisted the tests they were subjected to. Disease was able to take control, ravaging the worlds populous until naught but a small percentage of those not lucky enough to be born a "True Human", as the type O carriers were now calling themselves, still survived. The True Humans took over, producing many of the weaker blood types to serve only as inferiors to the elite, slaves in a world once equal.

The year is now 2600 and the world is now torn in two: Those who believe that the power lies with the True Humans, and those who believe that all should have a fair chance at glory in the world. A war is afoot and no one knows how things will turn out; they only know that they are willing to fight for what they believe in, no matter what.

So... yeah. That was a long introduction, but I hope our read and understood it all. Any questions, just ask.

The Rules:
> Obey site rules first and foremost.
> No god-modding. Only I can do that.
> Check with me before you decide to kill a character. You never know what I may have planned for them
> Have fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance: (Whatever is fine. Be original, though.)
Alignment: (True Human or an Other)
Brief Bio:

I hope this sounds fun! No character limit either, just make sure you can play with all of them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mistress_of_fiction
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Type O

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Name: Branceford "Brance" Nichols
Appearance: Brance looks like a classic high schooler kid. He has somewhat long blonde and brown hair, layered all over. His eyes are a bluish green color, rimmed with hazel. He is not very tall, standing at only 5'9''. He is well built though, due to the Type O blood in him.
Alignment: Other, but he is Type 0
Brief Bio: Brance was born into this world filled with the new prejudice of bloodtype. He was lucky to be one of the "almighty" Type O's. It is the mutatations in this blood that have given him the strength he now has. Unlike in others, Brance's blood took several years to show any effect in him, it was almost as if he wasn't a True Human at all. His parents disowned him and a hidden group of Others took him in. As a child and teen, he was raised with sympathy for the plight of the Others and has vowed himself to fight the injustices in any way he can. It is his calling he believes, and he would gladly die for it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adriac
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistress_of_fiction on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Accepted, welcome aboard.

mistress_of_fiction
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:54 am

Name: Mat Gibbus
Appearance: Has a broom head of hair colored like a skunk's fur and slightly pale skin. He wears a wife-beater and very worn blue jeans.
Alignment: True Human
Brief Bio: Mat lived like a king to his parents, who bestowed upon him pure OO blood and his brother diluted AO blood. His brother Ras (pronounced Ross) was shunned while Mat remained the favorite, which proved to be influential when Ras hanged himself out of jealousy. Mat developed his mind to the point where he can make clear shields and then manipulate the shape and appearance of them. He uses these shields to perform everyday tasks and keep the Others in line.
[

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Name: Artcus Dylan
Appearance: He's really small compared to " Others" and weaker also, especially to True Humans. However, he's rather agile and has better eyesight but less then a true human. He stands 6'' and his hair color is black and an Asian. He wears a jacket with the Lambada symbol for no reason on the back and carries an outdated Baret .50 cal sniper system, designed to take out a human sized object in one shot. Anti-Material rifle. However, since some True humans have some sort of power, it's purpose falls to headshot which is hard as there's high recoil and Arctus can't handle it too well.
Alignment: Other, Resistance member? ( if that's ok)
Brief Bio: He was born and tooken by the True Humans as a lab rat, but managed to escape during a small firefight between the opressers and the fustrated normal humans. he joined the resistance and learned the basics of life and was taught to handle a gun. After 5 years, he became proficent enough to paticapate in raids and skirmishes as they stubbornly resisted the True Humans.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistress_of_fiction on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Both of you accepted.

mistress_of_fiction
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:35 pm

Name: Aya Devlin
Appearance: Standing 5'8 and 120 lbs, aya has long black hair cut into 3 layers. Her bangs cover over her right eye giving her this edgy look. She almost has a model figure combined with an female athletic build. She's not too tight but toned and just right in all the right places. Her long toned legs compliment her body however after many years of practice with heels.
Alignment: Other
Brief Bio: When Aya was being born, the doctors took aya out with c section because she was loosing blood within her sack inside her mothers womb. Because they were doing the type o transfusion at the time, the best thing to do was put the blood inside of her. A few years after the transfusion, aya lead a normal life and had dreams of becoming a fashion designer. After winning the independent newcomers award for new fashion designers award, she got a lot of media attention. One day after leaving work heading home, she was swarmed around paparazzi left and right and the chaos made her so frustrated that all of a sudden everyone began dropping down to the ground in pain, even her body guards that couldn't touch her. She was caught on live footage from that day her fan base dropped, her label dropped in sales and she was disowned as an other, a term she didn't even understand.
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:40 am

Mat sat through another sunny day at the Gibbus household. Celes Gibbus and Rey Gibbus sat across from each other at the dining room table, making small talk about each other's day. Mat sat on his bed, contemplating the situation at hand: war? Surely the two sides will come to a compromise, right? I've never had a cause for war besides pure hate for those dirty-blooded mutts down below us. Is that supposed to be my cause? Before Mat could finish his true monologue, his mother called, so Mat instinctively stood up and walked out of his room where his mother and father waited for him. His father spoke up, suggesting, "Sit down, Mat." Mat did so slowly, knowing that resistance was useless against his father, who has the passive power to command. Celes then told Mat a story with her soft voice.

"Okay, so... long ago people like your father and I would have fit in with the other blood types because that was when we were giving them all sorts of different blood, including the True blood, O type. Now, I'm telling you this because--"
"Mom, I'm 21. I know."
"We know you're 21, but you need to listen. We're telling you this because the talk of war has... come true. There are violent acts against the True Humans by a... a..."
Rey steps in, "Resistance group, as they call themselves."
"Right, thank you Rey. A resistance group has formed that seeks to take down the True Humans, so we have split up and have declared war. And, we, as your guardians, have--"
"Guardians?" Mat stood up and put his hands on the table. "I'm TWENTY-ONE. I'm free to make my own choices."
"You're right, but here you are, in OUR house, so therefore we still have the right to choose what you do. You are going to fight against this uprising and bring honor back into the Gibbus household, because..." Celes choked up and shed a tear. "Because I'm only half-blooded. Your brother was half blood because he inherited my A chromosome. He was only AO, like you know. It's my fault he's dead, but it's because the other blood exists that he and I were diluted. The A's and B's made us how we are. You need to kill it." Celes sobbed a couple of times, so Mat walked closer to his mother and-- "Exterminate it! Take every last one of them and kill them! Make them suffer! AVENGE ME!" Mat jumped back and was convinced.
"Alright, I'll join. For you, Mom. I love you."
"Thank you, Mat. Thank you."
Mat hugged his mother and announced to his parents, "I'm going to find out where they recruit. I'll make them pay, for both of you, and for Ras, and for... for me. Thank you. Goodbye." He walked out of his home and strode confidently in no particular direction headed for some where important.

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistress_of_fiction on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Canasta walked through the seemingly abandoned warehouse, her footsteps silent on the dirt covered floor. She was headed to where she knew they were hiding, cowering in the shadows like the cur they were.

"I know you're in here," she said in a wickedly cold voice. "Please come out. You'll make it easier for yourself." she rounded a dark corner and heard a soft click coming from her right. Turning swiftly, she crouched down low and pulled out a dagger from her boot. She had accuracy when it came to these things; she never missed a target.

"Oh, come on," she said closing in on source of the sound. "If you come out now, I promise that I'll kill you quickly. A snap of the neck or a quick blow to the temple, that's all, really." Her wicked grin had since been replaced with an annoyed stare at a malformed shadow in front of her. She could see it turn to her direction and instantly she sent the dagger flying with a quick flick of the wrist. It hit it's target, but no sounds of pain or surprise were heard. Summoning the dagger back towards her, and inspected it. No blood.

It was a trap.

"Shit!" she exclaimed as she began to back away quickly, heading towards the safety of the outdoors. She heard dozens of clicks follow her every footstep and before long, she was being shot at with automatic arrows and bolts. She flipped, twisted and tumbled out of the way only to find that she was at a dead end. She looked around frantically, searching for way out. How had she gotten here? Her sense of direction was impeccable and she should have been at the exit. She began feeling the wall, hoping the door was still there. she head a loud boom from behind her and turned slowly only to find a wall of fire coming towards her faster than she could think.

Closing her eyes for what was to be the last time, she braced herself for the impact.

mistress_of_fiction
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Aya laid in her bed tossing and turning. Cold sweat draped her face as she kept dreaming and dreaming. This happened almost every night. This one dream she kept having. It was a very weird dream' very unexplainable but it must mean something. On the outside of the dream, everything in the room shook and rattled. Occasionally pictures would fall and candles for some odd reason. Those were the only 2 that always fell.

She kept tossing and turning, knocking the sheets off of her, until finally she woke up. She popped out of her dream, happy to be out and realize that she was now back to reality. She ran her hand across her face wiping the sweat away. She only wear a bra and underwear when going to bed because it was comfortable and she was always hot. "Another dream," she uttered tirely. She sighed and shook her head side to side.

Every night its the same thing... i wake up and then i'm clueless to what was going on in that damn dream. Maybe i'm over reacting..or maybe i'm not but what does it mean?

She rubbed her eyes and looked over to her alarm clock that went off right after she officially woke up. Then it rang.

Damn clock She reached over and turned off the alarm. It was another day, another day of the now horrible life she lived. Ever since that day she stunned all those paparizzi, things weren't the same. She slided her feet off her bed and stood up sprawling out a full stretch relieving all the tension and sleep. She looked to the dresser and noticed once again the candles fell and her picture. She shook her head and went over to them, she slowly bent down and picked up the candle then the picture. She placed the candle on the dresser but stared at her picture. She looked so happy. It was the day she won the award that changed her life. It was the first time in her life that she accomplished something.

She placed the picture down and walked away. The lighting of the house was dim, the sun light was the only thing peeping through. She walked slowly, one leg in front of the other, to the bathroom. She walked as if her apartment was something new to her as if she didn't recognize anything. She looked around...just looked. "This is my life...as i know it..isn't it?" She said to herself. Some how she knew there was something coming into her life and it wasn't far from now until it finally came. Some weird symbol...just lurking around somewhere.

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toad on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:27 am

Name: Ronan Murphy
Appearance: A mountain of a man, standing at 6'6 and 320 pounds. He dresses in a thin green sweater and black sweats no matter the weather. he has light brown hair and pale white skin, his face and most of his upper body is riddled with scars and one cut up eye is almost completely functionless.
Alignment: True Human
Brief Bio: Ronan was born into a rich true blood family and was treated wonderfully, his family was cared for by a staff of impure blooded servants. Maids, butlers, nannies, throughout his life he was treated on hand and foot by As and Bs alike. When he was 18, there was a small... uprising in the Murphy Villa. The mansion was in the middle of nowhere, no neighbors never came to call for the Murphys; the servants planned to kill the whole family of 3, sell off all of their valuables and live there as if they still served the family. They killed all of them, and made Ronan, a younger, weaker man at the time, their slave; they scared his face regularly to keep his powerful blood out of his system. after 3 months of the Murphys apparent break off from the rest of the world, and their privileged child's absence from school, officials came around, discovered the beaten and bloody teen and promptly killed off the servants.

((hey this is my first character on this site so sorry if it sucks))

Toad
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistress_of_fiction on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:42 pm

((No, good start. Your accepted, and can start posting.))

"The levels of hGH in her blood were miraculous. She didn't have a thing wrong with her."

What? What is hGH?

"What about the levels of IGF-1? It seems like with that much hGH, she'd be hypoglycemic or something. There hasn't been anything like this since... Well since the first experiment."

Experiment? What experiment? What were they doing to her? She tried to move, but her limbs were numb, aching as if they had been overworked. She couldn't even make a sound.

"No, she isn't anything. I checked her blood type and she is BO. This shouldn't be happening. At least, not at this stage in her development. Check the medical history on the family, there has to be something in there."

What was happening? Why was she here? The last thing she remembered was....

Fire. Heat. Pain.

She screamed, squeezing her eyes closed against a threat that was not longer there. The scientists flinched at the sudden activity, some clutching their ears against the the shrill cry.

"Calm yourself C-2375," the scientist closest to her barked. Abruptly, the noise stopped. It was against her will, though and though she opened her mouth to scream once more, no sound came out. Realizing this, she closed her mouth slowly.

"Yes, that's it," the scientist said, tilting his head and giving her a sympathetic look. "No need to scream. You're safe here." He spoke to her as if she was an infant, his words slow and deliberate.

"Where... Where am... I?" she croaked, her words, slurred and almost incomprehensible.

"You're home," he told her, motioning to the lab space behind him. "Welcome back C-2375."

mistress_of_fiction
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toad on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Ronan stood in a dark, cracked alley, looking bored as he unlocked the water swollen, uninsulated door to his apartment. He had been solely focused on remaining incognito for the last 3 months since he had escaped the filthy clutches of the scumbloods who had murdered his parents, while he had plenty of money from his family fortune, he chose to remain hidden, renting out a quiet, ruined apartment in the poor side of the city. the home had three rooms: a bedroom/study, a bathroom, and a kitchen/living room, a small radiator buzzed, straining to heating the small area near the television. A news anchor buzzed on reporting on little apparently inconsistent murders across the city, Ronan ignored the sound, popped a microwavable dinner into the microwave sitting atop an old, partially rusted metal counter. As the artificial meat in the meal squeaked and popped in the heat, Ronan made his way to a treadmill set up in the corner next to the apartments one dusty, dark window, he began running, the little red speed number read "92 mph" Ronan's feet flew below his massive stance. He ran for 30 minutes, feeling only slightly winded as he turned into the kitchen, grabbed his still lukewarm dinner, and sat in a large old orange recliner to watch the news.

Toad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Another of the dirty bloods went flying away toward the horizon. The young man had found his unlucky way into Mat's road, so expulsion was the most humane method Mat had thought of before trapping the Other and thrusting him away. Scumbag. Mat thought as he released the shield leaving nothing in between the Other and the ground they will meet soon enough. He walks on.

Mat saw someone hanging from a noose of electric cords. It was most likely the lynching of an Other to warn them to stay out of this neighborhood. The blood that spurted from the mouth of the Other swinging from an overhanging balcony was definitely "dirty" upon further examination. It became easy to tell from thirteen years of education and witnessing "science" experiments. Mat is rather bright in that sense. He's just lazy and spoiled is all. Still, his observation is keen from mental training.

What he didn't examine at first was the similarities. The outside balcony of a house is bearing a young man hanged by cord. The suit of the man haunted Mat as being a dead ringer. Mat began having a headache and remembered the affair.

It was barely Christmas Day seven years prior to the events happening now. At about 1:45 AM Ras woke up to get water before settling in for a long winter's nap. When he passed the den Celes and Rey were busily preparing presents for the occasion, but they didn't see Ras walk out.

Rey started whispering, "Mat is such a good kid. He deserves each and every thing under this tree."
Celes continued. "Well, we need to put his presents to us under the tree too. It wouldn't be Christmas without them."
"Alright. Let's go. He always hides them in the hall closet." Then they both ran off to the closet, still unaware of their younger son lurking about. Ras snuck to the presents and peeked at the tags.
"Mat... Mat... Mat, Mat... Mat, Mat, Mat, Mat... Mat!?" Ras replaced the presents and decided to give them his own gift to the world. Celes and Rey were far away from the tantrum.

Mat woke up at about 6:00 AM to go for a jog. That's when he discovered the sight of his brother dead, hanging like a sign advertising a shop. The dirty blood dripped from his wrists and mouth, making a puddle under the body which Mat had stepped in prior to the "big reveal" soon afterward. Time of death was estimated at 2:00 AM.

Mat shuddered and plugged his nose. The body here and now was at least four days old. The surprising thing was that it hadn't been decapitated from the pulling forces affecting it. Mat quickly shielded the body and snapped the wires to seal it, freeing the body from the noose's grasp. Mat aimed far away from the True Blood area and repelled the corpse away much like the young man he encountered. Mat shed a tear and moved on.

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 pm

The people looked so normal and different, looking outside in. Aya sat inside a local coffee shop, her legs crossed as she looked out the huge glass window. It was a weird feeling because these things she never noticed before. Living her life so fast, she never took the time to look at things and realize how significant everything was. Her identity was now something she had to protect, She didn't want so many people in her face and the hell she had to go through for last few weeks. All the news and media, rumors and lies. They were killing her and now because of all that news, she had more problems to face with the everyday people.

Her hands wrapped around the cup as she raised it up to her lips and sipped. The door of the coffee shop opened and a man came in. He must of knew who she was when he came in staring at her as if he was trying to recognize who she was. Accepting that was indeed his client Aya, he fixed himself quickly making sure he was dressed to her needs and walked over to her. He pulled a chair and sat in front of her waiting for her to finish her coffee. Aya, feeling the familiar presence in front of her, placed her coffee down and looked away.

"Well....it's not looking so good. The sales are going down and people are talking," the man named jeff said to her.

A shock went off in aya's heart as she heard the news. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her. She didn't know the cause of all these chains of events were happening because of that stupid power thing she did, what ever it was. It wasn't fair. She was apart of something she had no idea what it was. But she didn't let it get her down. She had to do something about it until her hard work turned to dust.

((Ugh...weak post..writers block))

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toad on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:35 am

Ronan had finished his food and was sitting, bored staring at the t.v. he had no friendships to attend to given that he had grown up alone, and had no job given that he was always cared for. Not to say he wasn't responsible, he'd cared for almost all of the estates greenery since he was young, and easy task considering the speed at which he moved. As the boredom set in he flicked off the t.v. and stretched turning to go to bed early. As he crossed into his room he heard a loud, wet thud from the alley, he chuckled "Looks like the Scumblood on the third floor finally jumped." he walked back to the living room to inspect the body through the window, it was not the insane lower class woman from the third floor, but a man, with a strange noose tied around his neck, stranger still was the impact, the body seemed to have smacked rather hard into the alley wall opposite his own at a strange angle. Curious but tired he turned towards his bed, he'd look into the strange man in the morning if the police hadn't taken care of it.

Toad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:33 pm

" Lieutenant Arctus, you have permission to fire. Keep any non true humans out of the firing range." the voice in his headset had given him the orders. Shoot to kill.

" Affarmitive. One just killed 2 civilians. I believe he's the one?" Arctus replied as he zoomed the scope in to the True Human's head.
" Neagaitve, but if it has assaulted one of our kind, blow the head clean off."

" Aye." The rifle he held was one of the last guns humanity possesed the True Humans raiding and taking them. The reisistance possesd the only ones and were carefully distributed around the world, a few however had fallen into the hands of private citizens. Even then some guns had been downgraded and there had been few techonological advances. Damn so called " True humans" thorwing their weight around. This appeared to be a rather powerful one that was crying and taking down a lynched body. " Go to hell." He pulled the trigger sending a massive .50 caliber slug hopefully into the things head. Quickly he slammed another round into the chamber, gone were the days of semi- automatic fire of the rifle.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:03 am

"Go to hell."

Mat heard the words loud enough to turn around as the bullet fired. Four inches from his skull the slug ricocheted to his left from the force field Mat put up. Noting the angle of approach Mat saw the assassin and thrust a narrow shield shaped like a ceramic plate "hopefully into the thing's head." Keeping a large shield around his own body Mat uttered something to the shooter: "How dare you?" With that, Mat levitated up in his small psychic fortress and covered the rifle in his energy shield, forcing the trigger to stay rigid for now. Both of Mat's cold eyes were locked into the resistance member's gaze as Mat continues. "Answer me. How dare you walk upon our land, use our weapons and attack the dominant race in plain sight?" Mat pulled the gun with his mind, hoping to tug it out of the gunman's grip. One more time, Mat restated his demand. "Answer me, now!"

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toad on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Ronan had almost fallen asleep when another noise rang out through the alley, a loud, powerful gunshot. It came from fairly far away but it was enough to keep him awake "Apparently someone wants me up..." he joked to himself. He got on an old styled black bowler hat and a green scarf and walked out, it wasn't the weather that bothered him, nor the temperature, the sun had managed to heat the streets even as it began to set. Ronan was more concerned at remaining incognito, while he wasn't that famous, he had been seen on the news a few times with his father, the CEO of a technological company and perhaps the most inventive person on the planet. So, wrapping his face in the scarf, Ronan considered the fact that he wasn't exactly sure which way he was headed, but he guessed the gunshot had something to do with the body he'd found flung into his front yard, he quickly disposed of the body by tossing it in a nearby dumpster, then made his way towards where he guessed the shot had been fired, making sure to keep an average scumblood's speed so as not to attract attention.

Toad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Arctus winced as the rifle was wrenched out of his hands. He looked over to see his pistol on the ground a few feet away where he had dropped it. " Give me a good reason why I should answer." Then he quickly spoke into the headset, " An ahem, true human, at coordinates .... requesting back up." Then he dove for the pistol and brought it around to the true humans' head. " Dominant race? We outnumber you 3:1. The resistance will prevail. Few citizens support you, we never treated you like how your treating us. We never actually used your kind as a lab rat, yet I was one for you. I have no regrets." Then he pulled the trigger firing randomly knowing that either way, the caliber wasn't strong enough to penetrate the physic shield protecting the True Human. Perhaps he would survive if the help arrived, or die if they didn't, what did it matter? He could serve as a martyr. The only thing he feared was being captured, something worse then death.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!