Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Uhhh.... Hi...?

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Uhhh.... Hi...?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LucianVanShnitzle on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Hello... My name is LucianVanShnitzle... Lucian for short, or any variation of that really... I'm, kinda new to this place, so I thought I'd pinch these questions from the main topic...

Well.. Here goes nothing I guess...

1) What's your username? Why'd you pick that username?

My username is LucianVanShnitzle, I chose this because its a username I've always used ever since me and my best bud made a IMVU account with the same username...

2) How'd you find this place? Google? Why'd you look it up on Google or whatever?

I basically searched "Roleplay" in Google, because I like to Roleplay but I barely do it. I searched it up because I was bored

3) How long have you roleplayed on forums or chat? On what sites? Did you start with tabletop games or such?

I can't remember when I started roleplaying... *Scratches Head* But I usually RP on Skype with my friend. I like RPG video games if that counts... Like Ib and Ao Oni...

4) In coming to RPG, what've you been looking for specifically? A new home for roleplay? Better roleplay?

I came here in search of Roleplay. But... I like using things like Skype to Roleplay as it is more live... If you get what I mean...

5) What kinds of roleplay are you interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Go in-depth about it if you want.

I'm interested in all kinds of Roleplay, I don't have a specific topic that I'm a "Master" in... I just... Go with the flow

6) What're your hobbies? Do you collect rocks or mount insects?

I don't have much hobbies... I like watching animes, reading Mangas, playing Pokemon... Not much..

7) What's something you're good at besides writing? Maybe you're on the volleyball team or you're a quick learner? Maybe you play the flute or can fold up chairs amazingly fast? xD

I am terribly good at procrastinating.. It's more a curse than a skill... I also teach myself some songs on the pianomabob

8) Do you have any friends here at RPG that invited you here? Would you want to make more friends while you're here?

Unfortunately I have no friends here as of yet... But I hope to make some

And lastly...

9) Do we get cookies for looking through your thread and saying hello?

Yes, there are plenty of free cookies for everyone (Answered last question first...)

I hope this is sufficient for some people and If you have Skype, and WANT to add me, message me your usernames...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LucianVanShnitzle
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Uhhh.... Hi...?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Well hey there, LucianVanShnitzle! Nice to meet you. :P I'm Sato, a longtime member around these parts. It's nice to have you joining the ranks.

I love that username, by the way. There's lots of neat ones out there, I guess, but it's still always refreshing to see something original.

If you have any questions about anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm almost always around, and my inbox is always open.

We're a pretty open community here, so don't be afraid to dive right in! Hope to see you around.

-VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!