Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Upriseing of the Underworld

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Upriseing of the Underworld

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:11 pm

It is a nice sunny day and the forest was calm. Well almost calm. Thick black smokes burned from the north from the war going on between a few races. The world used to be so peacefull untill some races wanted this ruby red blood tear gem that went missing. So ne clan blamed another and it broke ou into a fight leading it to many different clans and races to suffer for thier loved ones death, little food, lost childern, and the hundereds wonded. The War still lingers to the north. But will it soon reach the south?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Kyra's village there was a gathering of the Neko clans takeing place for that summer and as the new clan master it was up to her to get things suttled for the feast that night. "Hey, Asure, Why dont you go get some things for the feast. Like nuts and berries. Oh, and watch the Village. I must go hunting for some meat."

Hours later Kyra is out hunting and jumps out of a tree to try to kill the deer below when it flees deeper into the woods. She lands on her feet and starts chaseing it. A few minets pass and she must stop for some air and a drink of water. She hears the *clop clop* of a horses hoves running through the forest and quickly hides herself. For if it is a lone hore what a feast it will make but if it is a rider she does not want to be spoted.

The horse comes running up and she sees a alumped figure in the makeshift saddle and runs over to calm the great beast. The rider then falls off dead and she realses the horse when stt sees a bright red gleam from the bag the rider had. She took the bag and begun her treck back to her village.
Yawe vakna. Eld hrimner un fortha onr lovissa vara.
Bond of trust awken. Grow and put forth your lily of spring.

Your love is the rain that falls to my earth. Without you the sun has no warmth, the flowers have no beauty, the day is as dark as a moonless night. Without you... there is no life, for you are my soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blaise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Upriseing of the Underworld

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Jake was walking into the forest once more from the glade,it had been 3 months since the nekos over ran his village, his plan was to retreat to the south, but he had no idea which way was south.As jake went into the forset he pulled out his stick, it was his only weapon and old wodden stick. Jake was wearing dark clthes, his 15 year old apperence helped him hide in this habtiat.Jake needed food, he had ran out.

As Jake was walking he could hear a house close by, he dived into a bush, but seconds later the bush he was starting to shake, someone had found him...
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Kyra walk through a bush and trips over something. She quickly stands up and turns around a silver gleam flashing off a dagger in her had and she sees a boy. She puts the dagger away and bows down looking into the boys eyes "I am sorry little one. I will be on my way unless there is something you need." She replies in a singsong voice tilting her head and reaching her hand out to see if he will trust her to let him up.

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Jake got up and saw the girl in more detial..... he saw her features he fluffy ears the cute tail.....it was one of them!

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MOSTER!" Jake creamed as he pulled his stick out whacking her across the chin. "GO ON, BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!! GOD DAMN MONSTER!!!!" As jake was looking at her it reminded him of the day the Nekos destroyed his village and killed his parents, Jake was getting angry.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Liko grabbed a bouncy ball and played with it by some little stones at the creek by her little cottage. Though there were plenty of places with sky scrapers and large houses, she had prefered living in the country side instead. She bounced the ball extra hard this time and it flew into the creek. She stood up and stepped into the water, soaking her feet. Her eyes searched the water for her bouncy ball. She found it once the water started to deepen, it was about to her knees. She reached in and grabbed it then tredged back through th ewater to the shore.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Kyra steps back holding her chin and looks at the boy in amazement. "Why so hasitly mean to me. I did nothing." she turnsa around and jumps in to a tree then to another before droping to the forest floor and running back to her village with no kill but the riders bag still in hand. Kyra looks back into the forest before walking into the gates of her village. "Lope, Go take a troup into the woods and get us some meat for the feast tinight." she said as she dissipeared into her hut to look inside the riders bag.

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:40 pm

jake watched her run away... he was not going to chase her, it was far too dark and she was far too fast.Jake sttled for burrowing down in the bush and sleeping for tonight, food would have to wait.Jake snuggled agiasnt the leaves and fell asellp hoping no one would find him in the night.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lepermage on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 am

Salazar's image came forward from the darkness of the tall tree. He watched onward as the Neko woman ran back into the safety of her village. He growled with annoyance. 'I came so close to the Blood Tear......it was almost mine! This is so annoying. it looks like I'm going to have to be real careful in this town....' Salazar looked down and noticed the young boy. Salazar grinned, 'Interesting....'

Lepermage
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:55 am

Kyra fixes the gem in a necklace then pots it in a leather pouch around her neck. She walks out of her hut and out into her village. As she sits down next to the tabe she feels a prescence nearby and gets a worried look on her face.
"Mi'lady, ar you okay?" Asule askes.
Kyra looks over at her friend and nods "Yes my dear friend."
She sits down and so does all the other clans. Then she says the blessing and all the Nekos dig into the food after a long day of preperation and work.

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:41 pm

Row sighed as he sat in the tree. The nekos below him were having dinner. The food looked so good, but he knew they would kill him if he hopped down. He sighed again and pushed back his long blonde hair. He looked over to the west, there were storm clouds in the distance and they were coming closer. He smiled, back he could steal a little food during the storm. His eyes went wide went he felt the need to sneeze. He tried to hold it in but couldn't. The sneeze was loud. Damn his cold.
Love is bitter sweet. I've had the bitter, now my sweet will be even sweeter.

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Kyra look up into the tree and seen a figure sitting there and she smiled then looked over at the clans while gathering some food: bread, freash COOKED dear meat, dragonsfruit, and some bloodwine. "Well I am sorry my dear kin. I must leave you now for some busness. Please enjoy and I shall return shortly." she bowed her head and as she was steping back looked back to the tree.

Kyra walked out into the woods a fair distance before placeing the food down on the ground and stepping back.

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Row quickly followed the woman while staying in the trees. He hopped down quickly and looked at the woman. "You are very nice." He said quickly then took over his shirt and placed it on the ground, placing the food on it. "Thank you very much, I haven't eaten in three days. There isn't very much around here. And if there is, your people usaully get to it before I do." He smiled up at her and then bit into the dear meat. He moaned and chewed the meat slowly. He swallowed and looked back up at the woman. "I'm Rowanoak." He wiped off his hand on his pants and stood up walking over to her. He heald out his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Kyra smiled at the mans pleasure for the food. "I am Kyra. Clan Master of the clan of these woods." She takes his hand and shakes it. "Well if you do need anything please dont be shy to come into our village. Yes my people will be alarmed at you comeing in but just say Kyra sent for me. You should be fine. So is this how you live?" Kyra takes a seat and tilts her head slightly off to the side.

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Jake fell asleep in the bush........ it was uncoftable with the occasional tron proding him in the face, he was hoping it would be nice and peaceful sleep, after all, tommrow he vowed to find the nekos and make them pay for the suffrening thay had caused him,one and for all.....

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:50 am

((If I don't post much it's because I'm on vacation right now.))

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:00 pm

(( That is all kool. Dont matter really much to me. As long as I see a post once in a while^^. So how are you btw? ))

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Row smiled and sat back down behind the food. "Yes, I've been living like this for a while now. Since I was 13. My village was attacked by vampires. Everyone died."His said it as if he didn't care, as if it was something normal. He picked up the bread and took out a big chunk with his larger-than-human canines. He chewed the bread slowly, and then took a drink of the wine to wash it down. "How are you clan master, you look so young, probably younger than me." He looked up and her, waiting for an answer.

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaise on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Kyra was tunned at the question 'Younger. why would he think that?' she thinks to herself. She then smiles "Well I was made clan master after the former one gone on to the next world. I was the adopted one and the only one. And to be honest I am 153 years old. How old ar you boy?" Kyra sighs as she watches him scarf down the food and lickes her lips at the bloodwine before pulling out her own flask and drinking deeply.

Blaise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Row looked up at her in shock. "153..." How could she be that old, she looked so young. He wanted to get up and touch her to make sure he wasn't seeing things. "I guess I was wrong." He looked down and began eating again. The food was gone quickly. He brushed off the crumbs that were left on his shirt. He put it back on then stood up. "I'm nineteen and thank you for the food Misses Kyra." He bowed to her. "I don't mean to trouble you, but could I spend a few days in your village. I can pull my weight, so I won't be a burden."

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Jake woke up, it was now pitch black. his body had been scratched servealy from the thorns. but no matter, as tonight was the night of his revenge, he walked in the direction the female fled in hoping to find the village and kill them all, his wooden stick on his back, waiting to be used.......

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!