Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Vacation to Remember

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

A Vacation to Remember

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:22 pm

Six friends decide to rent a Beach house in Bluefields Bay, Jamaica
They have been friend for sometime but now they have started having ‘feelings’ for another. They slowly start to come to term with that they have fell for one of their closest friends and tries to get their attention and love. But there are many goof ups and challenges along the way.

Setting: First the united states then Bluefields Bay, Jamaica.

Beach House:
(This is what the beach house looks like from the pool part in the back near the beach) their will be 6 or 4 rooms depends on how many characters you guys want and it will have 3 bathrooms. It will have a living room with a plasma flat screen TV and many other things, a great kitchen.)
--
--
Played by:IcefoxJess
Name: Jessica Rillen
Nicknames: Jess,
Appearance:
Weighs 127, 5’6
Personality: Jessica’s usually a cheerful, caring, somewhat curious person but she has her sarcastic, hateful moments, sometimes she doesn’t think befor she says something which sometimes makes her come off as blunt. Jess’s also a loyal person and once she makes up her mind to do something it’s hard to change it. I guess one can say she’s unique
Bio: Jessica’s an only child. Her home life is kind of lonely especially since her parents are always away on businesses so she hardy ever see’s them. Her grand parents look in on her ocashenly to make sure nothings wrong and that she’s taking care of herself.
--
Played by: Mikaela
Name: Vivian Tilm
Nickname: Vive,
Appearance: Image weighs 129 5’7
Personality: She is a tough stubborn girl but she just turn that way as a way to survive her family and life but once you get past that protective she is a very loyal person who cares and wants to protect her friend from the dangers she knows all to well about.
Bio: Vive is the youngest kid of three she was always picked on by her siblings and always yelled at by her alcoholic mom. She use to be part of a gang but once she made friends with the others she quiet not wanting her friends to get hurt.
--
Played by: NightLady
Name: Amelia Conars
Nickname: Amy
Appearance: Image weighs 128 5’7
Personality: Amelia’s a calm, intelligent girl, who can come off as a bit strict. But truly Amy’s a gentile person who cares.
Bio: Amelia’s the second child out of a family of three. She has always been a hard worker who always tried her hardest. Her Parents presser her to do her beast so that she wouldn’t turn out like her older sister.
--
Played by: Knock
Name: Milo Nitt
Nickname: N/A
Appearance: Image
5’11
Personality: Milo comes off as tough argent cocky guy who never backs down from anything. But he has a softer side to him but only those close to him have ever seen that side
Bio: He’s an only child. He has been friend with the others for about four years since they took up for him when a teacher wrongful accused him of stealing. Milo and his father have never gotten along especially since his mother died a few years back.
--
Played by: Raeka
Name: Nathan Jullen
Nickname: Nat
Appearance: Image 5'10
Personality: Nat is usually a calm level headed guy who tries to keep the other out of trouble; he is a gentleman through and through and is protective of the ones he cares about.
Bio: Nathan is the oldest child out of four kids; this is probably where his responsible personality comes from. His parents are divorced and he is living with his mom right now.
--
Played by: Ken
Name: Denial Marnet
Nickname: Danny
Appearance: Image 5'9 1/2
Personality: Danny’s a fun loving kind of guy who loves to joke around a pick on pepol but he knows when he’s gone a little too far. He’s a very affectionate kind of guy and is hardy ever seen with out a grin.
Bio: Danny’s the middle child out of three kids. Some would think he douse all of the stuff he douse to get others attion. He became friends with every one three years ago.

Rule:
1, No Cyber, Romance is of chores encouraged but not cyber
2, You have permission to be perverted but remember to have some decency
3, 6 to 5 cuss word allowed a post
4, No one lining it is the death of many Rp's
5, Please follow my simple rules I have a right to throw you out if you don't
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A Vacation to Remember

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Jessica was waiting at the mall for the others to arrive to tell them the idea she had a basically had already planed out. She brushed a strand of her long brown hair out of her face and over her bar sholder. 'I can't wait to tell them.' Jess thought happily as she fixed her sholderless shirt a bit. 'But I wonder if they would acaly go with it….’ she thought ignoring most pepol who were staring.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:38 pm

I roll up to Jessica on my skateboard.
"Jess!" I call. She turns around. "Wow, You're all dressed up. Are we going somewhere special? Cuz I'm kinda casual right now.." I look at my torn jeans and tshirt.

Ken
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 pm

"Oh shut up!" Vivian grumbled angrily as she slammed the door to her red convertible and stomped her way toward the mall entrance. She was angry because she had just had one of her many countless arguments with her drunken mother and her older brother. She walked into the mall and instantly spotted her friend Jessica. She plastered in a fake smile and ran over to her. "Hey girl." She greeted as she stood in front of her.
Team Lafox <33

Mikaela
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:50 pm

"Hey Vive hey Danny!" Jessica said smileing "since you guys got hear first I'll tell you why I wanted you guys to come hear. But you got to let me tell the others when they get hear deal?" Jessica asked acting like an excited kid. 'Man I love ideas' Jessica thoght .

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Vivian looked at Danny. "Hey." She greeted as she smiled and waved before looking at Jessica suspiciously. "Deal. Now what are you up to?" She asks raising an eyebrow at her friend.

Mikaela
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:13 pm

"Okay you guys know how my parents are basically rich since they are always working and this year we can't go on a family vacation because they have to work... Well this year they said I can take my friends on a trip and they would pay for everything!" Jess said excitedly "But guess where we’re going if you all agree…” Jess said

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:27 pm

"Where!" I say. "You're killing me!" I pretend to gag, and sway. I lean on her shoulder, coughing.

Ken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:47 pm

"Oh okay ruin my fun....we're going to...Jamaica!" Jessica said happaly "Bluefields Bay, to be exact my parents already rented a beach house their." she said "Well probaly will have to take a plane thoe."

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:01 pm

"Jah, Jamacia ees da place fur me mon." I pick up my skateboard. "Oh my goodness, you have to put my hair into dreads," I say.

Ken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Milo walked through the hustle and bustle of the the mall a little kid bumped into him and reflexively Milo slammed him to the ground making him drop his ice cream and start to cry.A look of remorse flashed across Milo's face before it disappeared and the blank uncaring Milo was back.Walking through the crowds which had started to thin he spotted the group walking over to them he let a smile tug at the corners of his lips."So what was the news that was so important I had to get out of bed for it."Milo said.
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:08 pm

"Hey Milo!" Jessica said happily "Well other then the fact that now Danny scares me cus he wants dreadlocks...I'm taking everyone on a trip to Jamaica." Jessica said her usual smile still on her face. Some could say it was rare to see her not smiling. ‘Well that’s three down two to go' she thought happily 'Seriously I need to chill' "that important "Is that important enough?"

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:13 pm

"No"Milo said leaning against the wall"So when do we leave?"he asked"and what is the age limit to drink in Jamaica?"Milo asked with a grin."and how the hell are you going to afford this."Milo asked again,Before pausing to buy a smoothie from the smoothie stand.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:29 pm

'One of these days I'm going to have to figure out why I don't hit him' she thought "Okay answer to questions in order tomorrow, 18 and my parents are paying for everything so my grandparents will stop nagging them." Jessica said "And befor you ask 'where are we staying' it's a beach house."
Last edited by IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:39 pm

((I just read how you wrote my username on your first post and i can't stop laughing))
Milo took a sip from his smoothie and stirred it with his straw."Screw it I'm going to Jamaica."Milo shook his head."Wait what did you say about Daniel wanting Dreads?" Milo asked chuckling.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:07 pm

((Shit I need to stop typeing when I'm hyper...But I would be laughing if it was someone eles))
"Yeah Danny wants dreads and now he scares me." Jessica said pointing at danny. "Next he'll some how find one of those nited benie."

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikaela on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:13 pm

"Sweet. Getting away from psycho mom and idiot siblings sounds great!" Vivian chimed, suddenly really excited.

Mikaela
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:25 pm

"You guys won't have to put up with your famelys for two and a half weeks"Jess said

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:52 pm

"That is one reason I am definitely going."Milo said."I've gotta go get get packed"he added before drifting off into the main part of the Mall.On his way out he spied the kid he knocked over and slipped five dollars into his hand then he walked out of the mall.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ken on Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:11 pm

"what's so scary about dreads? And nited benie?" I lightly punch Jess in the shoulder, laughing a little.

Ken
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!