Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Vacation Turned Disaster [IC] [Still Accepting!]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

A Vacation Turned Disaster [IC] [Still Accepting!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:36 pm

The Plot
It is said that this island somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic ocean was a beautiful place,a great place to go for a vacation.Families,couples,friends...Many people flock here for a vacation,their dream vacation.There was this group of people who decided to have their vacation there.They stayed in this huge mansion,the only place on the island where you can stay.However,things soon got sinister.People started going missing and these people were stranded on the island.Soon,the people who went missing were found dead.Who is the murderer?When they found out who the murderer was,what would happen?How many survivors will be left there then?

More Info and rulez
When they arrive at the mansion,the guests will be brought to the lounge to check into their rooms.There is also a bar,restaurant and other features in the mansion.It's a pretty charming place to be in.
-The murderer will be chosen by me.Please DO NOT ask me to make you the murderer.
-The murderer will be amongst the staff.He/She will not be the hostess or any of the guests.
-No Godmodding!
-I'll be the one telling everyone who died.The murderer will pm me the name and I'll tell everyone.
-If you die,you're allowed to make another character.PM me and I'll get your next character in.
-Please do not kill if you are not the murderer.
-You can come either with your family,friends or by yourself.
-Please keep romance PG13---hugs and kisses only.
-The other basic rules...
-I'm the GM so I set the rules.

Rooms(up to 3 ppl per room if you want to share rooms.Will add more when necessary.)
1:Dr. Stein
2:Karen
3:Levi
4:

Jobs available(more might be added.)
Manager:Janice
Assistant Manager:Name
Receptionist:Name/Name
Waitress/Waiters:Name/Name/Name/Name
Chefs:Jolene/Name/Name
Bartender:Blank/Lashun
Cleaner:Valerie/Name/Name

Interested?Here's the OOC!---->http://www.roleplaygateway.com/vacation-turned-disaster-t13674.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alexis woke up to a brand new day at the mansion.She hoped that more guests will turn up this time.The previous time,they had only one guest,which was pathetic.She took out some clothes and a fresh towel form her wardrobe and went into the bathroom.She brushed her teeth and took a quick shower before changing into a white tank top and black shorts.She put on her black leather jacket and black high heel boots and went downstairs to the Dining room to have breakfast.She made an order with the chef and sat down at one of the tables.She had ordered bacon and scrambled eggs with orange juice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karen packed her bags and got ready for her vacation.She was supposed to take a plane to somewhere and then another plane to this particular island for her vacation.She felt so excited.She was going to stay in a mansion on a really beautiful island.She couldn't wait to get there!

Karen bade farewell to her parents at the airport and go onto the plane.She found her seat and placed her backpack in the overhead compartment.She was sitting at a window sit where she could get all the nice view.She ordered a glass of fruit punch from the air stewardess and lay back and relaxed.She couldn't wait to get there!
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Vacation Turned Disaster [IC] [Still Accepting!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marred_Shell on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:59 am

Valerie fluffed the pillow, setting it at the head of the bed in room number three. She was the only cleaning staff on the island as of yet, but that didn’t mean the rooms could be shabby. She walked over to the cart, picking up a warm, but thin blanket. After placing the luxurious blanket exactly right on the bed she straightened, pulling back a length of bleached hair that had fallen from her hair-tie. Her keen eyes surveyed the room checking for any possible defect or flaw. As usual she found none. She took great pride in her work and was always flawlessly thorough. As the bright, beautiful sun streamed through the windows at the back of the room Valerie let out a sigh of happiness. Who could ask for a more perfect job? It was certainly better than slaving away in the grimy crowded city. No, this island, and the job, was a little slice of heaven in her opinion. She was intent on keeping the position, no matter what it took. Packing up the cleaning supplies, placing them on the cart, and heading out the door, Valerie started to make her sweep of the mansion to ensure it was spotless. Who knows what guests might arrive today?
"Words. So innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."
-Nathaniel Hawthorne

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marred_Shell
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Samickie on Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:45 am

The alarm clock rang loudly and Jolene woke up.It was 5 a.m. and she had to get up so early to set up all the ingredients and cooking stuff for breakfast.Normally,it was only the mansion staff who came here for breakfast but she didn't mind for cooking was her forte.She washed up and got dressed.Wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt,she went downstairs to the kitchens and got ready to make breakfast.She put on her chef outfit and started working.

At 6.30 a.m sharp,she heard footsteps.Must be Alexis,she's usually this early...She thought and got ready a glass of orange juice.Alexis always had orange juice in the morning.Her guess was right as Alexis walked into the Dining room and made her order.She started cooking and served Alexis the food that she had ordered."Hi Allexios,here you go."Jolene said,grinning.
Thank you for all of your support...
Cheers,
Samickie

Samickie
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:48 am

Alexis smiled as Jolene set her food on the table."Mmm,smells delicious,thanks,Jolene."She said and tucked into her meal.She finished her breakfast and went to the lounge.She sat down and waited for the first visitors of the day to enter the hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karen got off the second plane and went to collect her luggage.She didn't know how long she would stay here so she brought quite a lot of things.After retrieving her luggage,she lugged them onto a bus headed for the mansion she was staying in and some other places.She got off at the mansion stop and went into the lounge to check in.She saw a young woman in her twenties and walked towards her."Hi,I'm Karen Kusuma and I'd like to check in."She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexis wasn't surprised when a woman named Karen walked towards her and introduced herself.She was expecting her and she had made a reservation for room 2.Alexis then walked to the reception area,typed something into the computer and took a key which she handed to Karen."Miss Kusuma,if you'll follow me."She said,walking towards the lift while helping Karen with some of her luggage.She pressed the second floor button and the lift took them up.The second floor was where all the guest rooms were located.There third floor was where all the staff had their rooms.

They reached room 2 and Alexis showed her the room."The facilities are all located on the first and fourth floor.I hope you enjoy your stay."She said,smiling.Alexis then went back to the lounge.On her way back,she met Valerie."Hey Valerie,how's the job? One of our guests just arrived.The one staying in room 2."She said.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marred_Shell on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:19 am

Finishing her quick inspection of the floors, Valerie had returned the closet on the ground floor where the cart was stored. Taking keys from her pocket she opened the closet. The acrid smell of a horde of cleaning supplies met her nose as she pushed the car into the closet. Checking to make sure everything was in place she left the closet and locked the door again. She walked down the hallway, free for the moment at least, and saw Alexis the manager. She waved and flashed a smile at the woman. She paused as the woman called her name and engaged in small talk with her.
In answer to Alexis’s question, Valerie replied “At the moment? It’s absolutely wonderful. Oh really? A new guest? That’s good. This place has been so slow with only one person staying here. Maybe things will pick up. What’s their name?”

Marred_Shell
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:38 am

"Karen's her name.It would be so great if we have more guests.Hey,I've to get back to the lounge,see you around.We have a shortage of staff,you know."Alexis replied.Most of the guests who came liked it here because the island's so peaceful.Even the ones who stay here love the place.Alexis then went back to the lounge and waited for more guests.

Meanwhile,Karen had started unpacking.After unpacking,she took a quick shower and went to the first floor to explore the place.She found the dining room,the lounge,the bar and some other great facilities.This place is great!The whole place makes me feel a peace and grand!She thought.She then went out to the back garden and took a deep breath.Fresh air felt so wonderful.

Soon,it was time for lunch,she went to the dining room and made her order.Fish and chips,her favorite with coke.Fattening,but delicious.She didn't mind if she got fat,after all,she couldn't always stay this thin,could she.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sefrof on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Dr. Stein was off the first plane, but being his curious self wanted to walk to the mansion " this place is very peaceful" he said to him self he was looking at the pants and other thing that looked interesting to him. Soon he could see the mansion " mmmm this looks like the place i will be staying, i hope i meet interesting people " an evil grin creeped a cross his face, he made his way to the door and opened it slowly " is any one there? "he looked around the lounge, and rang the bell once.

sefrof
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Lashun and Levi got off the yacht that had dropped them off at the island. Lashun grumbled as her pciked up her totes, complaining to herself about the boat ride while Levi waved to the captain.

"Thanks for the ride, Remmy!!!" he exclaimed

The horn blared before slowly making its way back to sea. Levi hurried to over to Lashun's side, carried his one and only carry on.

"So, enjoy the ride?" Levi joked sadistically, knowing the answer already.

Lashun glared at her brother. "I hate you...that 'family cruise line' was practically a hooker house! On water!"

Levi laughed. "I didn't expect it either, Lashun. Besides, it couldn't have been that bad."

And with that, Lashun stomped through the sand faster toward the front door of the mansion. Levi chuckled, continuing at his normal pace.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Alexis went back to the lounge.She heard someone calling.It must be the other guests.She smiled and walked towards him."Hello,may I help you,sir?"She said.Judging by what he was wearing,she guessed that it must be the doctor who booked room 1.

As she glanced at the front door,she could see a girl walking quickly towards the mansion and a guy behind him,laughing.That must be the new bartender and the other guest.They were expecting the new bartender that day.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:13 am

Lashun soon arrived to the door. Levi has now calmed down, but still kept a gentle smile on his face. Lashun looked back at Levi. "Just don't embarrass me and you'll have a good vacation.."

"Yes yes, sister dearest," Levi teased playfully. He couldn't help but poke fun at his sister. It was a second nature, older brother thing.

Lashun rolled her eyes then her gaze met a doctor that was also standing at the doorway. She smiled and calmly greeted, "Hello." Levi frowned and kept an eye on the doctor.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:27 am

Alexis smiled as the two people entered the mansion."Hello,you must be the new bartender.I'm Alexis."She said,smiling at the girl and offering her hand."And you are?"She asked the guy.She knew that he must be the other guest but you can never be too sure,you know.

Karen had just finished her lunch and she decided to head to the lounge.She loved observing people and she wondered who else would be here at the mansion.When she reached the lounge,she saw the hostess and three other people whom she thought were the new guests.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marred_Shell on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:20 am

Valerie was at a loss for what to do next since the morning’s work was done. She decided to see who had checked in, and maybe get to know them. Heading down the bright beige-colored hall she padded softly on the luxurious carpet on her way to the lounge. Seeing several people, she quickened her step and a smile appeared on her face. She was eager to meet the new arrivals. It had been dull in the weeks previously without many people here.

Marred_Shell
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:27 am

Alexis saw Valerie approaching them and smiled.She knew the staff would be glad that there're so many newcomers.When Valerie entered the lounge,she said,"This is Valerie,she's in charge of the cleaning services and she does a really great job too."She grinned at Valerie and turned back to the guests.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iRogue on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:19 am

Artie Blank was awaken by a barrage of powerful slams on his bedroom door. He thought he was lucky since he was able to situate himself away from the main mansion. Around the time he began his bartending job at the hotel, there had been a vacant room in the back house that stood far across the backyard rosebeds and garden.

"Artie!" Someone yelled from outside the locked wooden door. "Artie, wake up! Some new visitors arrived!"

Blank lazily rolled over in his bed as he pulled the sheets over his head to block out the sunlight. He hoped that it would block out the commotion as well, but apparently linens can't deflect sound. He shut his eyes tightly to try to fall back asleep. The knocking continued.

"Blank! You have a job here! Do it!"

"It's still early for Christ's sake!" he yelled back. "I'm a bartender! Who drinks this early in the day?!"

"Well show some responsibility and show up for your shift. Besides, you never know!"

Blank knew that he was supposed to be up earlier to set up but figured he could steal a couple more hours of sleep since nobody drinks in the morning; that was his experience anyways. He wouldn't get any customers until the afternoon at the least. However, accepting his occupational fate and subliminal privilege, Blank rose from bed and began dressing for work.

After his morning shower and shot of tequila, Artemis Blank began walking across the vast backyard landscape towards the main mansion.
"I joke, no stress. Love, Live, Life, Proceed, Progress."

iRogue
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sefrof on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:58 pm

Dr.stein looked at Alexis when she spoke to him thinking [she must be the one in charge]. when lashun talked to him he turned to face her and looked up and down her body " Hi " he smiled and held out his hand " My name is Dr.stein " his glasses slipped down is nose alittle

sefrof
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:35 pm

Lashun entered into the mansion, continuing to talk to Dr. Stein. "I'm-"

"Lashun," her brother continued, putting his hand on her shoulder. "I'm Levi, her big brother," he said to answer Alexis's question and hoped to scare off Dr. Stein. Lashun noticed the act and moved away from him.

"Oh, grow up, Levi! I can't say 'hi' to guys now?"

"Nope.." Levi responded in a stern tone.

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:05 am

"Hey,so you must be our other guest,Dr. Stein.Welcome to our mansion,all of you."Alexis said,smiling and typing something into the computer at the receptionist's desk.She took three keys from the board behind the receptionist's desk and handed them to Dr Stein,Lashun and Levi."Come,let's get you three to your rooms.The guest rooms are on the second level,the worker's quarters the third and the facilities are on the first and fourth."She said,leading the way to the lift.

Alexis pressed the seconf floor button and brought Dr Stein and Levi to their rooms,which were next to each other and near the lift.She told them about Karen who was staying in the room opposite theirs.She then brought Lashun to her room on the third floor."This is your room.I hope you'll like it.You can explore this place all you want since your shift won't start till in a few hours time.The bar's on the first floor and I stay in the room by the main staircase there."She said,pointing to a door next to the grand stairs.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iRogue on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:43 am

Blank entered the mansion only to be greeted by an empty lobby. He stood there for a second and grasped the silence, shaking his head in disbelief. This is what I get outta bed for.

He removed his jacket and headed down the right hallway towards the lounge area. The room was also empty, so he headed situated himself on a stool behind the bar after stashing his jacket in a cabinet underneath the shelves. Blank sat around in silence as he gazed around the room. Although he seemed a bit bitter about his job, he loved everything about it. He loved how he could meet new people every now and then. He loved how nobody really knows who the real Artemis Blank even is. All he is, is a man serving drinks behind the bar and making the visitors feel at home, with an alcoholic kick.

Blank knew that the new hire was arriving today, so he sat in patience waiting for Alexis to assign him a duty. In the mean time, he reached down into the cupboard below him and took out a half-filled bottle of Jack Daniels and began drinking.

iRogue
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:36 am

Levi looked around his room and nodded in approval. "I think I'm gonna like it here." [Even though I wish my room was a little bit closer to Lashun's...I need to keep an eye on her...] He dropped his bags near the door then ran and jumped onto his bed. "I think I'll have a little nap.. So I can -yawn- sleep these 'sea legs'...off." And in no time, he was fast asleep.

Lashun spun around in her room, her suitcases sat next to her feet. "Weeeee!! I have my own floor!!" She stopped spinning and dizzily tried to walk to her bed. "I hope my brother doesn't find my-" she tripped over her carry-on and landed face-down on the floor. "ow..." [I think I'll start exploring the mansion when the room stops spinning...]

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sefrof on Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 am

Dr.Stein walked in to his room and looked around " mmmm this is better that my place " he said with a smile, he put his stuff down he looked at the door " I’m going to look around ". He walked to his door and opened it and walked in to the condor " I will go back down to the first floor " he got to the elevator and pressed the button " I hope I will fined more fun people " he had a evil grin on as he said that.

sefrof
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!