Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Valentine High; Next Generation

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Valentine High; Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:55 pm

name:Stevie Rae Johns
grade:10th
email(FAKE):CountryGurl125@HighSchool.go
pic(anime):Image
car:Image
Homeroom(Ms.Karen:A-N,Mr.Tacker;so-z):Ms.Karen
background:Rae has always been in the middle of everything, she has a very amazing talent for the entertainment biz. She wants to be a star...
personality:adoring,happy,loving,magnetic,funny,sweet,smart, and cute.
clique:drama/skater/musician
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stevie Rae pushed open her apartment door. The scent of lilac and ginger filled the warm hallway. She hurriedly walked down the stairs. She opened the main entrance to the parking lot. The air was humid and clung to her skin. She sighed as she shoved her key into the hole and opening the car door. She crammed inside, made the car come to life and drove off. She stopped at the local Starbucks and bought a decaff and then headed to school.
Stevie parked her car inn the parking lot and sat there sipping her decaff.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Valentine High; Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby okugi99 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am

Sorry, I'm slightly curious, but I'm not sure what this rp's about. Is it just a high school for kids in entertainment business?
"Nah......at first I thought I just slipped or something, you know, 'cause it was all raining and slippery......and then I saw blood on my foot and side, and then I realized, ahhh, I was shot. Just when I was about to kill the scums......they all ran away. And then Tom-san began telling me all this scary stuff like how if I didn't get a doctor right way I'd die of lead poisoning......" -Shiuo (DRRR)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

okugi99
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:58 pm

yes and a talent comes in at the end of the forum*i choose when*

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaathy on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi, can i join?

name: T.J Jacks
grade:11th
email(FAKE): tjj@HighSchool.go
pic(anime): :S
car: Big truck
background: T.J is just a shy kid with an amazing voice. He has just transferred to this school because his bossy step-mother decided his singing could make them some money.
personality: Shy, sweet, cautious
clique: No-one so far..

T.J saw the car pull up in the lot, a cute blonde girl sat in the front seat drinking a coffee. He had been sitting there trying to psych himself up for his first day at this showy school. He knew he'd be expected to act, to play, and worst of all, sing in front of people. It was his idea of a nightmare! He missed his friends already, joking, teasing, casual. He imagined everyone here to be pretentious and full of themselves. Ugh, not his type at all.

He looked up and caught the girls eyes. She smiled, a sincere smile that made some of his nerves melt away. He watched her get out of the car and head towards the school. Almost unconsciously he opened the door and followed her. The unfamiliar building looked slightly more welcoming all of a sudden.

Kaathy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Stevie Rae stopped.
"Hey,"She smiled, "You must be new here, I'm Stevie Rae Johns, your in Mrs. Karens, correct, then we're in the same class!"She put her index finger on her chin and closed one eye, "We should sit together, I'll show you the school!"With that she grabbed his hand and started walking down the hall. She noticed him blush and smiled.
"you must think everyone here is superficial, well me and my friends aren't, you should hang out with us, and at this school we have a greeting for new boys, that the girls have to do!" She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. She pulled back and smiled.
"Welcome To Valentine High!"

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coltoninengland on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:35 pm

name: remy thomas

grade:10th

email_: jamieallover@youmail.com

pic: Image

car:volkswagon bus

homeroom:mr.tacker

background:remy is an unusual person with a small group of friends and an extremely pessimistic veiw on popular/cute/pretty people and anything cliche. if shes sitting back and just watching a group she may or may not keep her thoughts to herself but they are almost always negative. shes extremely deep, and shes an artist. she does photography and the dark room is her home away from homes. she also draws and sings but she couldnt dance if her life depended on it.
her rich stepfather sent her to valentine high because he wanted to send her away to live in a studio apartment so he could be alone with her mom. she resents the fact that she there just because hes paying her way, otherwise shed be thrilled she was even accepted.

personality:she likes stuff that is quiet yet loud, shes into extremely hardcore music, and she enjoys living by herself. shes the status quo emo artist for the most part. shes sarcastic and witty and if you get to know her youll love her!

clique: loners. her& her best friends carlynne&colton sit at the table in the corner of the lunchroom theyre quiet and they take pictures or draw everywhere they go.
<love over mind. and mind over matter.>

coltoninengland
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetest Insults on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 pm

name: Keagan Jennings
grade: 11th
email(FAKE): trickess93@Highschool.go
pic(anime): Image
car: Can't drive yet, therefore a bike.
Homeroom(Ms.Karen:A-N,Mr.Tacker;so-z): Ms.Karen
background: Keagan grew up in a very musical and talent based household. She sings and learned to play the guitar at a young age. Her parent had previously decided before she was born that she would go here, although she protested.
personality: Keagan can be described in two words: "Constant Troublemaker". She's witty, open minded, and pretty irritating if she wants to be. Nothing will stop her from getting her opinions across to others. One would normally see her around the school, pulling pranks on anyone with a pulse. Don't let her looks or reputation fool you- she's a loyal friend and someone great to have on your side.
clique: Keagan's pretty tolerant of everyone. She only hates those who hate her.
<3 I'll give you the sweetest insults, darling.

Sweetest Insults
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coltoninengland on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Remy sat in the back of her volkswagon bus. her and carlynne had been at school super early to catch a glimpse of the new kids coming in. they were partially eager to see if there was anyone who was eligable to perhaps be the new addition to their little group.
carlynne had gone in because you know how it is at schools, and with carlynne permanent record, lateness could not be tolerated.
so there was remy with her camera around her neck and her ipod in her ears, watching as stevie rae, the peppy blonde popular "star-in-the-making" as the teachers called it, with her usual starbucks in hand, went over to a boy only known as "the new kid" to anyone walking through the halls of valentine high.
"there she goes again." a voice said from behind her as she saw stevie kiss the boy lightly on the cheek, and the boy obviously under her charm blush feircely. she turned her head sharply around to see colton sitting calmly behind her as though hed been there the whole time.
"since when have you been here!?" remy said collecting herself instead of screaming. she sat back against the wall as she watched the boy follow stevie into the building.
"awhile." he said pulling out his guita and beginning to tune it.
"figures.' remy said turning up the volume on her ipod.

coltoninengland
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 pm

everyone can have up to three characters!!!

name: Cara Bella Zefon
email(FAKE):PianoKeys1654@meandmylife.com
car: she walks
Homeroom(Ms.Karen:A-N,Mr.Tacker;so-z)Mr.Tacker
background:Her mother died when she was seven at one of her piano shows, a man shot her in the head three times. Cara was sick at home and had no idea, her father couldn't bring himself to tell until she ask him where she was. Cara has been playing piano ever since. She's new.
personality:quiet,shy,loner,rich,sweet smart.
clique:I SAID SHE WAS A LONER

------------------
name: Joshua Nellon
email(FAKE): loverboy69@memail.go
car: limo
background:He's the hot shot, the ladies man, but hes funny.no girl can resist liking him, let alone falling for him.
personality:charming,funny,sarcastic,smart,outgoing
clique:all
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh picked his bag up and and sighed and headed out the door. 'is she really over me?' he shrugged it off, 'of course not, I'm Josh' he smiled and headed to the limo waiting for him,
"School,"He said pouting the fact he hasn't had a date in two days. He pulled his book out, and looked at the names, 'new girls, mwahahahahahahahhaahahahaha' He smiled and stepped out of the limo and walked over to a voltswagon with a girl in it,
"Hey, sexy, how about me and you on Saturday?"he said full of himself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara Sighed as she slipped on a brown skirt and matching shirt,
[her is a pic of her in none formal clothes
Image]
She headed out and started walking silently to school.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetest Insults on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Keagan slowly pushed the brakes on her bike and hopped off so she could push the bike into the bike racks. She reached into the pocket of her hoodie and pulled out her bike lock. The city she lived in wasn't exactly a safe haven, so there was no telling if it would still be in the same spot by the end of the day if she didn't lock it. It was always best to take precautions, right?

After her bike was in place and locked, she gazed at her new school. It was huge in her eyes, larger than any other schools she had seen. She adjusted her bookbag higher on her shoulders and prepared to head into the building. The summer weather still lingered in the new autumn air, and she didn't want to be in the humidity any longer. Most girls would worry about their hair frizzing up, but she simply disliked warm weather. Everyone seemed to like the season because they could wear less and act freely, but not her. Keagan loved the winter, especially when she would go skiing without a jacket.

She took a deep breath and pulled open one of the glass double doors. She sort of expected there to be photo shoots and anorexic blondes walking around like they owned the place. It did happen to be one of those talent schools. What she saw definitely was different. She took a seat on a nearby bench to rest her tired legs, and hoped to come across someone.

Sweetest Insults
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Cara Hurriedly walked to school, she tripped on a leg sprawled out on the ground, of a girl sitting on a bench,"Oh, I'm so sorry,"She said. She stood up and brushed her skirt.

[when meh characters aren't responded to they won't appear for a bit!!]

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetest Insults on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 pm

[[argh, gotta go.]]

Sweetest Insults
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coltoninengland on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:43 pm

remy still sat in the volkswagon, colton had already made his way to find carlynne and to explore his new classes. while listening to more hawthorne heights and contemplating whether or not to completely ditch school altogether that day, josh walks up.
josh nellon, the most popular, cutest guy in school. who could resist him? there was not one thing you could find wrong with joshua nellon, and therefore that alone was the one reason why remy thomas was not going to give him the time of day. she had far too many other things to worry, and as josh neared her car, a grin on his fce and a gleam in his eye which could only mean trouble, remy tried her bes to ignore it, her best to completely distract herself in the music, but there he stood, as only he would.
"hey sexy, how bout me and you saturday?" he said, a cocky smile which looked as though it couldve been made of porcelin crossing his face. 'hes so full of himself!" was all that ran through her head, not "omg its josh!" like any other girl in the school wouldve. she was remy thomas, and she wasnt going to give in without a fight.
"aww man im busy that day,' she started, a look of disappointment crossing over josh's face. "oh, but how about two weeks from NEVER." she said, and without even waiting for a reaction, she turned her music on loud and closed the door of her car.

coltoninengland
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:52 pm

He reach through the window and turned it down, "Oh come on yo know you want to"He smiled. He handed her a piece of paper, "I'm just so sad my girlfriend dumped me and now 'im all alone, in this romance based school." He had to turn the charm on max. "He smiled and said, "Call me if you decide to!"He waved and walked away , Just as he set his eyes toward the entrance of the school, he saw Stevie step out and run over to her car. He walked over to her.
"Hey"He said.
"What do you want, jackass?'Stevie said not bothering to look up. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her face up. He leaned forward and kiss her. She slapped him and yelled.
"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME JOSH!" She walked away after that.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coltoninengland on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 pm

for a moment remy could only hear her music, but then that peace was suddenly interrupted by the asshole josh reaching his hand into her window and slipping her his number.
'you know you want to.' was all she heard as the earphone was yanked from her ear.
for a moment remy actually expected him to do something smooth, something to actually MAKE her think she was worthy of him, but then he simply walked away, and as her gaze followed him, thinking about giving him a second chance, he walked calmly over to stevie rae and kissed her, right there! it was as though it was just to spite her. and in that moment, remy crumpled up the peice of paper and threw it in the backseat of her bus.
"asshole." she muttered under her breath as she replaced the earphone in her ear and continued to listen to her music.

coltoninengland
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Josh laughed, he got a kick out of making Stevie Rae mad. He started walking around when he saw a small blond girl who was on the ground holding her knee. He sprinted over to her.
"Hey are you o.k?He asked her. She looked up at him. He smiled. New girl. Perfect. She's cute enough to make Remy jealous.
"Hey let me take you to the nurse."She scooped her up and started walking toward the building, making sure to stop e for a sec at remy's car.
"You know your a cute girl, Cara."Cara's face became a red rose.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coltoninengland on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 pm

remy was enveloped in her ipod, but she couldnt help but glance at josh as he made his way through the school grounds.
'hes soooo not your type!" carlynne said from out of nowhere.
"god! you scared the living hell outta me!" remy said breathless and turning a little red at being found staring after josh nellon by her best friend!
she pretended to look away but really she was just watching josh as he stood looking down at one of the other blonde girls sitting in the quad. it looked as if shed fallen or something along those lines, and not to her surprise he bent down and picked her up in a SUPER fliratious way. the surprising thing however, was the fact that he looked back at her, he turned as though he cared,and for a moment she actually thought about giving him a chance.....maybe....

coltoninengland
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:16 pm

"I..I.think I can walk, but thank you."Cara said.He nodded and set her down on a bench.
"Take care, Cara."He smiled and waved as he sprinted away in search of new girls. There's something different about that Cara girl he thought to himself. She's soo....pure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cara stood up and walked over to the voltswagon.
"Umm. Excuse me, could you show me to the nurses office, I'm new here," She smiled sincerely.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coltoninengland on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:23 pm

remy looked up and it took almost all her willpower not to laugh. that girl who might possibly steal josh from her wanted to be shown around? incredible!....but caras soft eyes and innocent expression made her stop and for once she refused to be sarcastic
"sure why not?" was all she could muster to say. cara fiddled with her outfit, the poor girl obviously looked nervous, and remy liked it when she made people nervous. "remy by the way.' she said taking out her ipod and shoving it into her overused bookbag.

coltoninengland
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:30 pm

"Thank You!" Cara said and smiled. "Do you know that boy who carried me, he never told me his name! Isn't that odd?"She laughed, "I think he likes you."She said looking up at the sky.
She came back to Earth and smiled again. She pulled on a hat to cover her ears. "OH! It's so nice to meet you, Remy! I'm Cara Bella Zefron!"She new she over-did it by saying Zefron. Zefron is a very famous company, and she get's made fun of for it, sometimes used.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!