Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires Pet!

Vampires Pet!

a part of “Vampires Pet!”, a fictional universe by MikaLouisos.

In the dreary small town of Crimson hill people, well more young boys and girls have been disappering. Not just any boy or girl, just certin ones. Are you going to be a certin one? watch your back, or better yet your neck!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampires Pet!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Vampires Pet!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MikaLouisos on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Vampires Pet!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Mmmm! the good stuff!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MikaLouisos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Vampires Pet!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Does this have to be anime? If no, then could I reserve the punk/skater male human? And are you expecting to fill all these spots or are these just possible characters? Because if you're expecting to fill them all . . . then that's unlikely. And P.S. a little background info would be a little helpful. For instance, do all of these people live together? If so, where? If not, how are they all connected?
-Stella

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Hmm, Can I reserve the Female Vampire 2? and yes I will be a lolita Type. Constellations, normally I use anime Pics but I will try my best to find a good non anime pic for you :P

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Now, I am confused . . . So non anime IS allowed? Or would you prefer that I just conform to the anime-craze and make an anime character?

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MikaLouisos on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:27 pm

NO! ALL PICTURES MUST BE ANIME!!

MikaLouisos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Thank you for making that clear. I shall now conform to the the anime-craze. Something I've tried to avoid doing. But I really want to be apart of this roleplay so I guess I'll just deal. Who knows, maybe it'll grow on me

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Mika, you just saved my life XD. I will not have to go searching for pics anymore :D

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Which do you think of the name Kadyn? I kind of like it.

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MikaLouisos on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm

im obsessed with anime.......bleh! lol well just pm me if you need ANY help at all im willing to help anyone!

MikaLouisos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MikaLouisos on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:41 pm

For a male or a female?

MikaLouisos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi, can I reserve pet 5? The lolita one? If not that's okay.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Male. It's a guy name. Slightly surprising, I'm aware

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Female Vampire 3: Amaya Haleem (loli type)

That took me about 30 seconds XD, I'll get her CS up later tonight. Sorry if I make you wait but I am a tad busy right now.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:47 pm

May I reserve pet 5? *grins*
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 pm

I added my character. It's even anime :o gasp! lol

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Ahahahaha, that's good. Though I think it would be more that Amaya desired you then you flirted with her. Unless of course your character finds the loli type attractive???? XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:11 pm

He could. Attention whore remember? lol. He pretty much finds any pretty girl attractive. I can change it though a bit if you want. Instead of him flirting with her she could've desired him because of the man-whoreish way in which he dresses (as shown in his pic)

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MikaLouisos on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:13 pm

i love this conversation

MikaLouisos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:17 pm

lol. I tweaked his profile a bit. The part about him getting captured. Let me know what you think xD

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:21 pm

XD That's pretty good. I like it :D

I'll post her later. Sorry it will take me awhile. I am very busy tonight :(

Also, I am sure Amaya can get Kadyn to warm to her, she's a very kind girl, and tends to act innocent enough. She is easily led along though and that is why Kadyn managed to bite off more then he could chew XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!