Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampires???? (Riku&&Puppy)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Vampires???? (Riku&&Puppy)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 am

OOC: Yeah, I had no idea what to call it. XD

Yup. Uh, Bonnie Spencer. Thazzer name. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Vampires???? (Riku&&Puppy)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:46 pm

She's hot XD\

Brandon Lycaon
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:07 pm

You know me way too freaking well. XD Lol. Dude, you start. XD I dunno where to start.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Neither do I

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:42 pm

((Fine, I'll start. x.x))

Bonnie Spencer walked down the street with another girl. "Yeah, I'll be fine walking the rest of the way home; I only live like a block away," she told her friend as they got to her apartment building. "Okay. Call me when you get home, just so I don't worry," the other girl said. Bonnie nodded and started walking down the sidewalk, the street lamp turning off as she walked down the street. It was about 9 in the evening, a dark, cold, January night.

((Yeah, it's short, but, yeah.))

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Brandon had been walking the streets for some time. Despite all the snow on the ground and the freezing temperatures, he kept his sleeves rolled up and seemed not to mind the cold. He stopped at a street lamp and leaned against it, the light shutting out as his shoulder made contact with the pole. He breathed out heavily but his breath did not form mist as breath usually did in such cold temperatures. The streets were empty, the sound of cars zooming by on a nearby highway filled the air. Muffled footsteps came from 200-no-300 feet away. Brandon's ears could pick up such a light sound though. A young girl had turned the corner onto the street Brandon was currently occupying. He did not move, but rather stood and watched to see where she was going.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Bonnie continued walking down the street, her hand in the pocket of her skinny jeans, wrapped tightly around her cell phone. She was wearing a hoodie, along with said skinny jeans and Converse. She sped up her pace a little as she sensed someone nearby, but shrugged it off as just her imagination. Bonnie had walked through this neighborhood countless times when it was dark out, but, tonight, she had this odd feeling. She walked past the streetlight where Brandon was, feeling rather odd as she walked by.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 am

[[ Sorry, I'll post tomorrow since I can't think. You do realize with the way this is starting out, it's gonna be an exact replica of our last RP? ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:09 am

((You wouldn't start it, and I couldn't think of anything, so. . . You can restart if you want))

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!