Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vault Hunters Wanted

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Vault Hunters Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 pm

That's right Borderlands the 2006 game created by gearbox. But, let's stray away from the base game for a moment and imagine Pandora, a whole planet for us to play with and because it covers such a large area the landscape varies greatly. From the Arid Badlands to The Hyperion City of Opportunity (Borderlands 2) Pandora is huge and full of life for us to play with. As for ideas I don't really have a plot planned out for this but that is were the team work comes in. Here is what I have got so far.

Since the Vault was opened by a group of explorers almost 60 years ago Pandora has heard many more rumours of ancient mysteries held deep underground. But the many corporations that now control the several sectors of Pandora are all after what lies below. The only problem is no one knows where the treasure is buried. Alexander Kincaid is the largest guns and ammo dealer on the whole island and became a very wealthy man after his grand-farther Marcus died. But it is somewhat of a Kincaid family tradition to be greedy. Using his large pile of cash Alexander has chosen to pay four 'Vault Hunters' to find the treasures for him.

So that is the basic plot that we shall follow but we really need to expand on it as a group. So here are some things I am looking for in a potential player.

~Requirements~
-Must be able to post at least every other day
-Must be able to post at least one good sized paragraph per post
-Must have a fairly good knowledge of the Borderlands universe but you don't need to be a know it all
-Please warn us of extended absences a few days before if possible
-Don't fight in the OOC
-Try to be active in the OOC

So please show any interest bellow. On another note, I am away from the 6th - 17th of august so this RP will be on a break between those dates. Sorry for any inconvenience but it will continue when I get back.
Last edited by DarkCookie97 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Vault Hunters Wanted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Yesss.
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Give me my good ol' Sniper Rifle with explosive ammunition and I'm in.
PS: I'm a Clapssist. A Claptrap-rassist, I will kill every single one of those s§$% of §"$%"§$&s and play Monster Hunter with their remains. (Would be awesome DLC idea, right?!)

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Carlos: I don't think Claptraps leave remains, more like scrap.
All: Do you two have any more ideas for the plot?

We still need 1 more Vault Hunter!

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Bump, still need one more player!

Ideas are always welcome...

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Anymore interest for this roleplay? We will not be able to start until the 17th but please do show your interest.

Also Sench and Carlos are you still interested?

EDIT: Also please remember that I am always looking for help and ideas for the plot, so if you have any please share.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!