Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Legacies

Arcs

a part of “Pokemon: Legacies”, a fictional universe by fullmetal642.

Some of the best trainers from around the globe are called to a collection of private islands to relax and battle each other. Here you can meet rivals, friends, and more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Legacies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Arcs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:20 pm

This is going to be where any information Regarding the arcs with be placed. Each are will be given a single post, as it stands I have 3 arcs planned.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Arcs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:42 pm

Arc One: The Day 3 Tournament

The image will be updated as the arc goes one.
The Rest of Day 1 and Day 2 will be used to grow relationships with people.
The in story announcement will be during day 2. This arc will also be used to show off some of the power of the Shadow Elite, but also show the strength some have.
It will be a 3v3 match so at most Half of the shadow elites team.
Just message me what Pokemon the shadow elites have.
Whatever 3 man team you choose will persist throughout the tournament.
If you have any question just Ask here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Well, my character doesn't seem to be involved but regarding player vs. player matches...

It will be decided via showdown right? Any rules? What level will the Pokemon be? Clauses? Will they be allowed to switch the three Pokemon they bring every round? Or do they have to stick to it until the end?

Plus, that means the two opposing parties must be online at the same time if it'll be settled via showdown. In which case, they'll have to arrange their schedule themselves, isn't that right? Depending on what is settled, that might lead to a lot of idle time for the non-participants. I think you should at least plan something for us to do as well.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:57 pm

SkyCladSaya06 wrote:Well, my character doesn't seem to be involved but regarding player vs. player matches...

It will be decided via showdown right? Any rules? What level will the Pokemon be? Clauses? Will they be allowed to switch the three Pokemon they bring every round? Or do they have to stick to it until the end?

Plus, that means the two opposing parties must be online at the same time if it'll be settled via showdown. In which case, they'll have to arrange their schedule themselves, isn't that right? Depending on what is settled, that might lead to a lot of idle time for the non-participants. I think you should at least plan something for us to do as well.

I was still working on Something for the non-participants aside from Sophie to do I was going to PM to through some ideas at those people, and as for the whole Showdown thing there is always the option of the only PVP match in round one to be discussed via PMs, it is solely up to them.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!