Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

All Our Days: A RWBY Story

Reservations

a part of “All Our Days: A RWBY Story”, a fictional universe by Cato The Great.

The adventures of Team SALT and KNDL at Atlus Academy, years before the events of the show. {1 ROLE OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “All Our Days: A RWBY Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Reserve your spot here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi there! I'd love to reserve "K" in KNDL, please!

My Face Claim will be Hotaru Tachibana from Aoharu x Kikanjuu, if that's alright!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:34 pm

You got it! (☞゚∀゚)☞

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve "A" the female faunus. I'm searching for a FC at the moment.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Hey there I was hoping I could reserve the L in SALT. Though I noticed he doesn't seem to have any lyrics. Is there a song youd like him to be molded by like the others or is he like a "free build" kind of thing?

I have a few face claims in mind but I'd like to wait on choosing one if you don't mind until i get an idea of his basic personality and character.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Yep, he's a free build. I honestly couldn't think of another good rwby song that would be good to build a character off of, so If you want to, go ahead, but otherwise do whatever you want with him.

@afreerobin: For sure!

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:12 pm

I would love to reserve the N in KNDL please :D I'll hunt for a FC now
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Also, side note, I know it was never done in RWBY, but would you be ok with the faunus having wings? like actual wings that he could fly with. I know that could probably be a big advantage over others, but I was thinking I could relate it to his aura so that he doesn't have two super huge advantages. If not, thats ok, I'll play it safe and stick to something that was done in RWBY.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:07 pm

Alright cool! In that case my face claim will be Atori from akagami no shirayukihime. I'll get started on him later tonight. Thinking of calling him Leif, only L name I could think of with a color motif haha. And I might make him mute. I'll see what happens when I sit down in front of his character sheet haha.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:08 pm

Yeah sure, I don't see why not!

@blueshadow: Sounds good!

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Might I reserve the "L" In KNDL?
FC|| Touka Kirishima
Hex|| Speech #501F63 & Thought #29594D
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:05 am

I'm having a hard time finding a FC with faunus attributes. Is it okay if I use a human FC?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:14 am

No worries, that's fine.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:45 am

Okay then I'd like to reserve with Hitagi Senjougahara.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Nevermind~ Willl get in some progress on her today.
Last edited by Reliquary on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:37 pm

Sorry, my wifi bummed out last night. I found a fc: Mikoto Suoh

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Hey is it okay if I send in my WIP tomorrow? I just found out my grandmother is coming over and I have to clean the while house so she doesn't have a heart attack.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Hahaha no worries, it's all good! Make your grams proud :')

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:11 pm

You know what? This looks like fun. I'll go ahead and throw my hat in the ring if that's alright.

I'd like to reserve 'T' if at all possible. My FC would be Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4.

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Awesome! And with that, all the roles are full, I believe.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!