Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Experiment

Final Experiment

a part of “Final Experiment”, a fictional universe by Twizzie Lord.

"They're still human beings. They still feel what we feel and think what we think. I just... tweaked them."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Experiment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Final Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:57 am

Hello! Thanks for taking interest in my roleplay. Comments, concerns, questions and more can be posted here. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Final Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:07 am

This sounds really cool! A small cast would mean it could probably be finished too! Question though: the plot would revolve around the pairs trying to stay alive?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalcyonCamp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:27 pm

@HalcyonCamp Yep. Along the way, they're also going to be trying to find out the truth about what's going on and as a bonus, we'll be able to see the interesting interactions that go down between them all.

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:26 pm

Hey Twizzie! This looks like it'd be fun. I'd like to take a female role, though could I get back to you with a FC?

Oh and here is a gif!
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:55 pm

@afreerobin Heyo! Reserved the role for you. Take your time finding a face claim; I know it can be hard to decide. :33

that gif makes me so happy for some reason

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temmie on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:14 pm

Could I reserve a female role? Here's my gif Image

As for the FC, can I use Kido Tsubomi? Image

Temmie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:26 pm

I dunno if there are any more female roles but could I reserve one? I can't decide on an FC just yet. It's always such a hard decisionxD I will provide an image of my FC when I figure that out.

One of my favorites and one that I always think of when I'm peeling potatoes.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:27 pm

@Temmie Sure! Your spot has been reserved <3
@Polarisbear12 True that. xDD Fortunately there is one more female role left, so a female role has been reserved for you!

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:46 pm

Is it weird that as soon as I saw that all of the test subjects were given very specific traits, I immediately thought of creating a trap character? ...Probably. Anyways, that's what I think I'll do if it's ok with you. XD

So, I'd love to reserve a male character with the FC Hasuta.

Also, keeping with the theme, here's a gif!

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:07 pm

Oh my gosh! ShyGirl I was thinking the same thing . . . sort ofxD

Any who. Here's who I shall be using as my FC. Watase Sanetoshi. Who yes is male but for my idea he shall be she. You'll get the idea once she's done.

Also what is the age range for the characters? And what exactly does the genetic engineering entail? Just wanted to know before I really got startedxD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:33 pm

Oh my gosh, this is going to be amazing xDDDD

@TheShyGirl Reserved~

@Polarisbear12 Age range would be something like 19 - 25 years old. The genetic engineering would have to do with tweaks to personality (ex. irritability, shyness) and appearance (ex. hair color, body type), mainly.

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:33 pm

I have my FC now! It'll be Marika Tachibana. She's got a bit of a baby face, but I think it'll work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:56 pm

@afreerobin Awesome! She'll work just fine.

Can't wait to see everyone's characters~

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:45 pm

Well I submitted a WIP for Eretriax3 the whole format is still in the works of being organized, but I shall work on it later tomorrow!

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:53 am

@Polarisbear12 Alright, cool! Can't wait to see her finished! :33

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:42 am

Hello :> I'd like to reserve the last male slot please and thank, if it's still open. As for a funny gif, I always find my avatar quite amusing.

Oh, and I don't have a face claim as of yet. I'm weird with my character creating and it takes me a while to decide on one.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:00 pm

@Kyren.Laili xDDD Reserved! And don't worry lol, I'm the same way. Took me hours to find my face claim for this roleplay, in fact.

@HalcyonCamp I don't know if you're still interested, but if you are, you're still welcome to join. I could make another character to even out what would be an imbalance. I'd just feel too bad telling you you're not allowed to join because you didn't respond in time. <3

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Alrighty, he's all started. I chose Scotland from Hetalia as the FC.

Edit: He's finished. :>

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twizzie Lord on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:44 pm

@Kyren.Laili Yaaaay! I love him :'33

Twizzie Lord
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:31 am

So I've started my character but her WIP is so basic that I really don't wanna publish it now. Could I extend it to tomorrow, so I can pretty it up a bit?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!