Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Laurel Academy {Remake}

Laurel Academy {Remake}

a part of “Laurel Academy {Remake}”, a fictional universe by SuperfluousBuns.

Laurel Academy has long been known as the school for those who will control their generation. To attend, one must be impossibly wealthy, impossibly talented, or simply impossible. Here, the super-powered mingle with the super-influential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Laurel Academy {Remake}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Laurel Academy {Remake}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Laurel Academy {Remake}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by SuperfluousBuns on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Laurel Academy {Remake}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 pm

Please make any reservations here! There are only four spots listed for each type, but we can add as many more as people would like (if we were to even get that many). I'd like to have at least one in each branch, and for a fairly even gender balance if possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cassiopeia_ on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:33 am

Hi, this sound like so much fun.
I would like to reserve on of the talents.

Name: Minami Nomura|Age: 17| FC: Kiko Mizuhara|Talent: Art

cassiopeia_
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:10 am

@Cassiopeia_ Hello! I'll edit the front page!

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:02 pm

I'd like to reserve two characters!

One Talent

Name: Thayer Gallup || seventeen || Photography || FC: KJ Apa || Hexcode: #B6B6B6

One Wealthy Student

Name: Lucy Wood || fifteen || Father is an Actor || FC: Sabrina Carpenter || Hexcode: #E8BBE0
Find out who you are, and do it on purpose

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:07 pm

@The Littlest Mermaid Awesome! I'll update the front page accordingly!

If it's alright with you, I'm going to find different gifs though, as I'd like them all to be 500 wide

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Hello! I just wanted to reserve a powerful with the face claim: Herizen Guardiola and a wealthy with the face claim: Alberto Rosende.

Soledad Núñez|| Superhuman Strength || Herizen Guardiola || Eighteen || Hex Code: #CDAD00

Francisco Escobar || Coal Mining || Alberto Rosende || Seventeen || Hex Color: [color=#608341 ]#608341[/color]

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:33 pm

Hi there! I would like to reserve one of the wealthy students. If more spots are needed I would be willing to take on another character, but I will give it some time.

(Quick disclaimer, I am not new to the site! I have been gone for a few months but decided to come back with a new account, so I am not a newbie. I swear :] )

Pepper Collins // Famous Plastic Surgeon Father // Tashi Rodrigues // Seventeen // #725E80

Avon
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:02 am

@BleedingLover Hello! Good to see you (though I'm not sure if you remember me)! I'll update the front page to include them.

@Avon Welcome! I'll update the page to include them. And no worries- I have a very bad memory so I'm constantly forgetting passwords and have probably had like three or four accounts here by now! Just a heads up, I'm going to search for a gif of her that is 500 wide for the front page.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:13 am

As a general note, if it seems like we need more interest in the powereful class (to be honest I thought they'd be the first to fill up!) I may change my girl to Powerful. I'm waiting to see what sort of character everyone makes before choosing her personality, as I'm torn between making a character similar to the original from the first version of Laurel and making her a HBIC type. I will note, if someone else makes a HBIC or just a power clique I'll probably be PMing you about Daniel being part of it ^_^ I'm excited to see what sort of characters everyone makes!

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:00 am

Alright, it didn't take me long to decide but I'll take on a power character! Plus, we need more males.

Asher Blanche // Illusion Manipulation // Anton Lisin // #796969

Avon
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:39 am

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I’m interested in making a Power Boy. I’m at work right now, but I’ll have a proper reservation up soon!

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:39 am

@Avon Haha, yeah that didn't take much time at all! I'll update the front page. How old is he?

@LawfulAnnon Sounds great! I look forward to seeing him!

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:46 am

Oh sorry, seventeen!

Avon
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Hi, I would like to reserve two characters, a talent and power!

Image Image

Cayden Lawrence & Genevieve Rosen
seventeen & seventeen
singing & botanokinesis
Brandon Flynn & Natlia Dyer
#8A9FC2 & #8AC29B

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:27 pm

@geminiblues Awesome! I'll update the front page, I look forward to seeing them.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:34 pm

Hi! I'd love to reserve a spot for the wealthy kids!

Lance Aguilar
seventeen'
father is a famous musician/mother is a world renown fashion designer
#12355B
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:37 pm

Finally found a face claim I like! I'll take a wealthy girl and a powerful boy.
ImagellImage

Brooklyn Winslet & Drake Darby
Seventeen & Sixteen
Pharmaceuticals & Mind Control
Mimi Elashiry & Sean O'Donnell
#7d7d7d & #aa0909

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:46 pm

@blueiridescence Coolio! I'll update the front page, I look forward to seeing him! What face claim are you using?

@LawfulAnnon They look great! I'm pumped to meet them.

I'm gonna put a relationship sheet up in the next few days, but I want to let a few more people get sheets in so it doesn't feel like some people have deep intermingled stuff and others barely know anyone because they missed out on initial relationship talks. I do want to get them going soon though because I'd love some preexisting drama, friendships, unrequited (or requited!) loves, rivalries, etc that the summer can be a tipping point for ready to go! I don't want to say that torturing your character with weird relationships is encouraged, but fractured friendships and sadness, grudges about to boil over, painful unacted upon feelings, etc at the beginning can make for very fun arcs once we get going! Given that this is one of my first RPs in a while, I'm pretty jazzed to see how everyone turns out!

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:58 pm

I'm gonna change him to being a gifted kid (if that's alright) his gift is going to be musical theater / acting.

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!