Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Laurel Academy {Remake}

Shipping Thread

a part of “Laurel Academy {Remake}”, a fictional universe by SuperfluousBuns.

Laurel Academy has long been known as the school for those who will control their generation. To attend, one must be impossibly wealthy, impossibly talented, or simply impossible. Here, the super-powered mingle with the super-influential.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Laurel Academy {Remake}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Shipping Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Already think that two characters would be perfect together? Think two friends are the ultimate bromance? Super invested in a rivalry? Talk about it here!

If you make any cute gifs or collages or something to do with shipping, post them here as well! I think those are really fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Shipping Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:06 pm

Sean + Lucy would be the bessst couple!!
Seancy? Lucean? Lol I have no idea.

and omg Thayer and Genevive
THAYERVIVE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avon
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:13 pm

The funnier gif version is with Kanye and those shades, but I'll take Tay Tay

...but Mason and Soledad is OTP level lol.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:15 pm

And on that note, Keevan is going to have a little crush on Soledad. I'm very excited for his heart to break.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

She doesn't mean to be a heartbreaker, but c'mon look at her. Nah, I'm just playin' but I swear she probably won't realize either of them see her in that way for a while.

With that being said, Soledad doesn't have the easiest name to come up with ship names with but I have:

Solson: Sol & Mason (and I don't know why but Best Part and Focus by H.E.R keeps coming to mind for their little soundtrack for me.)

Seevan: Sol & Keevan

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:16 am

Haha torturing your characters one day at a time Superf?

Also, I'm all about the bromances..

Theevan?: Keevan and Theyer, OTP of bromances, match made in heaven.

Dookra?: Daniel, Brooklyn Petra.. The best platonic three way happening these days?

also.... Thayervive are cuties....

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Thayervive are definitely precious babies <3

But one of my fave bromances is probably gonna be Petra x Brook (Prook? Petrlyn? Idk) It's something beautiful when the second of the queen is actually chill with being second, and there's no love triangle or petty squabbles they're attempting to hide.

Though the underrated bromances of all time is gonna wind up being Peppiana/Kepper (I suck at ship names btw).

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avon on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:40 pm

Oh my god Peppiana I never even imagined it.

I totally ship it.

Avon
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:06 am

omg peppiana is such a cute ship name. <3

was bored so made a lil aesthetic for my ott (one true trio), the Unholy Trinityx

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 am

the Unholy Trinity is the OT3 everyone needs.
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:27 am

@blueiridescence, the only thing I need is to know who's life Lance is trying to change this summer so I can be on watch ;D

And since BleedingLover, already called me a Petty Betty like Kat, I'm just gonna say this - in another life, since she's already caught him off guard once, Kat could've secretly been the girl to change Daniel's life lol. Expect an IC post from me after work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:04 pm

@Girl2Fine2 He's going to be an extremely tough person to crack, but summer can be a long time. Even if not Kat, maybe Daniel will let his guard down just a bit to someone this summer, who knows.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:25 pm

How about Daniel as the unwilling father of Lucy and Lance, hilarious, every time I think about it, it makes me laugh!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!