Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colosseum: A Fantasy Tale

Colosseum a Fantasy Tale.

a part of “Colosseum: A Fantasy Tale”, a fictional universe by Gorman Conall.

A corrupt king rules a kingdom with an iron fist. He holds an annual tournament where people and slaves battle each other for a chance at a reward. freedom, wealth..maybe even a chance to overthrow the king.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colosseum: A Fantasy Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Colosseum a Fantasy Tale.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Colosseum a Fantasy Tale."

Right then, all the information can be found on introduction page. Just follow the link.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Colosseum a Fantasy Tale.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Name: Arige Darkwater

Appearance: (I can't find the pic)

Bio: Arige Darkwater was once a king of the Order of Eight. The Order of Eight was an alliance of kings in a world called Arazic. When he was forty five he craved more power and turned to dark magic to reach it. After a long and bloody war between Darkwater and the Order, Darkwater was captured by the Order and banished to Russataia.

Abilities: Darkwater is a master of Fire magic and Dark magic. With his Dark magic he can raise the dead to sever him which was how he came to power in Arazic.

Equipment: A sword made from the bones of a powerful demon from his world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arige
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Arige, you have to post the character through the new system so that I can approve it through the system. Just posting it in here means nothing :P.

Click the link up there in my first post and click submit a character.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glor on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Ok..I am pissed and hate the new system...I think I submitted something but it isn't clear...this sucks

Glor
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:21 pm

I received and accepted your character.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 pm

So far I like the new system. It lets me easily accept or deny people and puts all the characters in to a place without me having do it. I am able to edit the intro page forever meaning I wont have to host my information stations on another site. It lets me add places with in the RP and when posting people can post inside of those specific places. It gives every RP its own chat room. It really takes a lot of the excess strain off of me and allows me to focus on the more enjoyable bits.

I don't like how the IC posts are put on a single page but it was just implemented yesterday. I am sure we will be seeing some nice changes. In any case be sure to utilize the new features such as the chat room. You simply click chat and click the pull down menu and choose Russataia.

Its strange and complicated at first. But being a neat freak I really like it.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperZ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:23 pm

I'll put up my character sheets later... And I apologise for the delays in posting!

ReaperZ
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glor on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:57 pm

ok..I can't figure out how to post my picture in the new char placement..so if someone want to do it..:)

Glor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:18 pm

[/IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2vw8g74.jpg[/IMG]

Remove the first slash in front of IMG and copy paste that in to Endys profile. That will be the larger pic like normal

Save that thumbnai to your computer and upload it as Endys Avatar.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:44 am

I don't know if I submitted it or not, it gave me an error when I hit submit.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 am

Athrun, googlemabob, Reaper and Shiva. I have received all of your characters but its giving me an error right now. Its not letting me view or approve them. Soon as the error gets fixed ill approve you guys. It shouldn't be too long.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:52 am

There we go, all approved.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:53 am

is it possible to edit the picture later if I get one?

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:55 am

Yep you should always be able to edit your profiles.

EDIT: You can also use this site to easily re-size photos in to avatars for your profiles.

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperZ on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:32 am

Posted, and I should be getting back to a more regular posting schedule now... The busy part of school is over (for now..)

ReaperZ
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 am

I'm like two days behind here. I'm in the night before the preliminaries and ya'll have gone to the day after the preliminaries. I'm going to have to catch up. :p

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 pm

I did not know about the new IC till a few minutes ago.

Arige
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glor on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:17 pm

did no one post today?..it was awfully quiet. :)

Glor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 am

Yeah, guess everyone decided to be busy on the same day >_>

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:38 am

I noticed that too, I was constantly checking during the day and thinking, STILL 159? >_>

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!