Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colosseum: A Fantasy Tale

a part of “Colosseum: A Fantasy Tale”, a fictional universe by Gorman Conall.

A corrupt king rules a kingdom with an iron fist. He holds an annual tournament where people and slaves battle each other for a chance at a reward. freedom, wealth..maybe even a chance to overthrow the king.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colosseum: A Fantasy Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Okay correct me if I am wrong because this is purely from my memory, the people that are signed up for the tournament are.

Joseph Moldentay.
Genox Vandilson.
Dustin.
Xilas.
Toya.
Avis.
Lairn.
Martin.
Gabriella.

Am I missing anybody?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mkkidd on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:30 am

Hey guys! thought I'd stop by and say "Wazzup!?" Sorry, I've been extremely busy with life and junk... I hope to come back soon. I might just jump into whatever RP Gorman starts up next- if he does.

but, if you guys want to, you should add me on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/mpmann

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mkkidd
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:02 am

you stopped by the wrong OOC thread. But finally you show up. :p I hope Gorman will be back soon enough, you'd better start catching up and planning what you're going to do next.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!