Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Feudal Moon

Feudal Moon

a part of “Feudal Moon”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

[CLOSED] The name given to the moon by those who use its light to fight. They are warriors who use darkness as their transportation, silence as their weapon, and your weakness is their strength. Some call them shadow demons, I call them NINJA.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Feudal Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Feudal Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:53 pm

~FEUDALMOON~
Roleplay Tab Link: Feudal Moon

This is the OOC Thread for Feudal Moon! This is also a remake, but I am the original owner and I have recreated it in hopes that it will succeed this time.The rp is a ninja rp, set in 17th century Feudal Japan. It will take place in a school for ninjas known as Shifting Shadows. Though, once things get started the setting will change. The rp is also episode based, the first will be about the downfall of a criminal empire and the beginning of a bigger plot.

So if this sounds interesting to you and you would like more info, go to the link above. OR. if you are already part of this rp then please start using this thread for any OOC talk.
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Feudal Moon (Needs RPers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dagger on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Flysociety I still can not PM you but I can recieve your PMs so unfortunately I have to use the ooc to talk to you. I will change anything you need on my character but I can not see my application so I can not edit it without you sending me what I put on my character so far. I will give you an example of my writing by telling more of his background story if that is alright with you because I currently don't have an example of my writing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dagger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:20 pm

If you hover above the roleplay tab and then click on my character, it should show you every character you have made. And from there you can edit it.

But if that doesn't work, then I will just send it to you.

And yes, that is fine.

JW: Why can't you send PM's? Is it because you just started?

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Whoa. It seems that the character sheet might take a while to type.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dagger on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Ok thank you for the help I was on role play gateway before with a different account before they had the new tab system.

Yes it is because I just started that I can't send PM's

I am currently working on editing my character.

Dagger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:56 pm

@Jaybt9- Are you interested in joining?

@Dagger- Ok, just let me know when you are done. And what was your name back then?

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:01 pm

flysociety wrote:@Jaybt9- Are you interested in joining?

Definitely.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Well glad to hear it! ^^

But, if you haven't so far, just you use the link in the first post and submit a character.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dagger on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Ok I'm finished flysociety if I forgot or made a mistake on anything please tell me. I may have got a little carried away with the sample of my writing though.

and I used to be called Triblade.

Dagger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok, well the good news is, your are accepted!

But I still sent you a PM, with a more detailed reply.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:42 am

So when will this RP start? I'm looking forward to seeing how it will turn out.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:01 am

This Rp will start as soon as I get done editing the places.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wet Matches on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 am

Just finished my char sheet. I am fairly new here so if I messed up the app process, forgive me. Please message me if you have any questions or if there's anything that needs editing.

Wet Matches
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Good to have another rper, I just sent you a PM regarding your character.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Anything I can do to help with getting the RP ready to start? Im just chomping at the bit to get this thing going.

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:39 pm

As of now, no. But, thanks for the offer.

Its just a few things I need to get done:

1. Get the descriptions, for the Places up.

2. Finish my second character.

3. Wait for the last few people to get their characters in.

Then the RP can get started.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonneillon on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Is there anymore room for people to join?

Sonneillon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Yes there is.

Just use the link in the first post and submit a character.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Yay! More people.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:34 am

Hey Everyone,

Got some good news!

The RP can finally begin!

I have not made the first post, like I usually would for a rp, but with this new system, I don't feel like I have to set the tone. But if y'all would like to wait, my post will be in by tomorrow sometime. Other wise feel free to start posting.

Though there are still two areas that lack descriptions, but they are pretty self explanatory and can wait till tomorrow to be edited.

Also there are still a few people who have not turned in character apps yet.

As for the other Kraken Members, they can be NPCs for now as well as the master for the school.

And the main plot has not begun yet.

I will also PM everyone after I post, just to make you all are aware that we can begin posting.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!