Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Labyrinth: Into the Underground and Beyond

Posting and Updates

a part of “Labyrinth: Into the Underground and Beyond”, a fictional universe by CassilineVow.

An evil influence has seeped into to the Labyrinth’s boarders; a dark Sorceress known as Ariadne who has somehow gained control of the nomadic Junk People of the Arid Flats and is nursing a Civil War within the Goblin Kingdom.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Labyrinth: Into the Underground and Beyond”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Posting and Updates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Fri May 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Alright I want to get this going.

All of the posting areas for the time being are posted. It should be noted that only I will be posting on the general labyrinth universe board. This should be considered the master thread in which all posting pertaining to the over all storyline will be posted in chronological order. As scenes end in other rooms I will transfer those posts into the main stream as a formal running record of the over all game.

Each entry will be labeled according to who participated in the scene since I'm planing to lump scene posts together. Alternatively as we get more writers in the future I might have players log their scenes and transfer them again.

Currently humans not yet in the Underground will start their post in the Boston location unless they live somewhere else. I will be adding other locations as needed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Posting and Updates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm

All right. Looks like we're all set to get this thing going.

Please remember posting rates. I strongly ask that players contribute up to three times a week with posts at least a paragraph long. I tend to write posts 1-3 paragraphs long and I will be checking in probably every other day.

As the GM I will never puppet your character however if you do not post for a prolonged period of time and I can't seem to contact you I reserve the right to insert a random event that will put your characters in a safe place so that other players can continue unobstructed. Please commit and don't make me do this. I'm asking you to commit less than have a page worth of writing a week.

Also keep an eye on some of the ooc topics as those will be regularly updated as new information becomes available. I'll make a note here for any major changes.

If anyone has any questions you can post them here or send me a PM.

-Cass

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Tue May 18, 2010 12:41 am

Hey folks we're getting off to a nice start. You'll notice I posted a big section in the IC boards. Generally I won't post this much in the future. I just needed to set up a major event to get the main story line launched and to free up some of the NPCs for you all to interact with.

I have also updated the races page to include the Good/Bad Neighbors. I recommend taking a gander at it.

~Cass

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Mon May 24, 2010 9:53 pm

FYI interested writers can reach me on AIM under the handle Cassilinevow.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Thu May 27, 2010 1:19 pm

NOTICE: My home computer was hit witha a massive computer virus. So for the time being I'll be using the internet through my local library. This will limit my posting a little. I'll be hiting the library at least twice a week until I can get my computer fixed. No worries folks. I will be checking in promptly here every time I come along with posting so you know what's going on.

~Cass

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:19 pm

I've added to the NPCs. And there's a new section for legends and other material that might or night not be integrated into the history of the game.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm planing to skip three days ahead in Boston. I'll catch the thread up in the next day or so.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:44 am

Finally got around to catching up the Boston thread.

You might have noticed that I've expanded the original premise into three major story arcs co-existing in three different settings. Both the Boston and Europe settings have their own unique major story threads. Writers currently writing in the game are welcome to pursue storylines within any of the settings although it should be noted that crossover, unless otherwise stated, should be run by me first. For the time being I would suggest that writers create a separate main character to play while participating in the Boston or Europe settings. Players could also play a original or existing NPC in which case they would simply add that characters information into their primary character sheet.

These other settings are completely optional and will follow along the same time line as the events is the main Underground threads. Boston and Europe will also be more guided as their primary function will be to compliment the core RP and its story line.

Please PM me with further questions or post in this OOC thread.

~Cass

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!